[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY are you not living the NEET life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_0478.jpg (788 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
788 KB, 2000x1123
>money
>hot girls
>excitement
>freedom
Give me one reason not to be a NEET
>>
>>25271681
Mr Shekelstein wouldn't get any $$$
>>
>>25271681
>You have no money
>Girls dont like broke men
>the excitement of sitting in your room making a big mess

lol
>>
>>25271681
>implying that russian currency is even worth one dollar
kek
>>
>>25271681
Because how else could you afford your heroin addiction and maintain the respect of your stupid, vapid fucking family?

(just kek my shit up)
>>
>>25271681
you should clean your room
>>
>>25271793
>heroin junkie
You don't have enough willpower to live the trueNEET life
>>
Nice NEET bucks. NEET life is living on the wild side.
>>
>no money
>no social skills
>no life skills
>pretty much socially retarded
>will have to learn all these skills later in life instead of at age 20
>no experience which will make finding a job so much harder in the future

The list goes on

I was a NEET for quite a few years until I realised that I can't do this forever. What happens when you get to 30 and you still have never had a job and still never leave the house? What happens when your parents become ill or even die? You are going to be FUCKED.

It may be comfy now but sooner or later you're going to have to face the real world.
>>
I am living the neet life and I have none of that shit.
Don't believe this faggot's lies.
>>
I can't afford NEET life. How to earn money at home?
>>
File: giphy.gif (720 KB, 700x445) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
720 KB, 700x445
>>25272250
You could always try scamming old men by pretending to be a girl and get free stuff sent to you

It's not gay
>>
>>25271681

nice choice of waifu though

she was truly something special
>>
File: 2142142521.png (132 KB, 1292x360) Image search: [Google]
2142142521.png
132 KB, 1292x360
Not one argument

Hilarious
>>
>>25271681
>voss water
>not fiji
>>
I have to work for now. Mum won't let me move out if I don't have a job. But when I'm gone it'll hopefully be a-okay and I can be a free man once again.
>>
>>25272119
>real world
[eye rolling intesifies]
>>
>>25271723
>americucks don't know any other currency other than other than dollar and yen.
>>
>>25273261
the problem is not everyone aligns to that form of employment. Some people are CEOs who make shit tons of money, some people studied for their work and do things they enjoy like work with electronics or machines. Some people are self employed and work from home. I agree wagecucks are pathetic but not everyone does the 9 to 5 grind at a job they hate. Does every NEET weigh 600 pounds and have anime figurines?
>>
I'm a NEET and I have only that last thing and I've been conditioned to never use it
>>
>>25275104
And some people win the lottery

Better keep buying those tickets every day :^)
>>
File: 1435695700427.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1435695700427.png
182 KB, 866x635
There are also NEETs in the rest of the animal kingdom :^)
>>
>>25271681
>laura b
on the topic, anyone know of any good chans for candydoll sets/ex-12channers.
>>
>>25275433
That picture is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>25275606
I have no idea what you're talking about. We're only attracted to adults here
>>
>>25271681

Anon your brand name orange juice looks like fucking apple juice. But zest of you want to live luxury.
>>
I've literally sat in my room smoking weed and playing video games for the past 2 years as a NEET.

Would not recommend unless you don't go insane from being alone for extended periods of time.
>>
File: 1442625558624.jpg (103 KB, 476x648) Image search: [Google]
1442625558624.jpg
103 KB, 476x648
Ive been a NEET for 6 months now and I just feel like im wasting time...

Its motivated me to start going to the gym more though, since there isn't anything else to do...
>>
Being a med student is like being a neet but everyone is proud of you.
>>
>>25276328
>Being a med student is like being a neet
Except you have shit to do.

I don't think you appreciate the level of indolence achieved by us NEETs.
>>
>>25276328
Is this some facebook meme?
>>
>>25271717
>Girls dont like broke men
And your first thought is "obviously I need to make more money then", not "wow that's disgusting, I hate women". What a fucking cuck you are.
>>
>>25271681

That fucking wooden box

that fucking wooden box that every single australian high schooler has to make in fucking woodworks class please
>>
>>25276400

This.

I want a way to opt out of this life that isn't suicide.
>>
>>25276386
>Except you have shit to do?
Like what? go to class? I dont even need to study to pass.
>>
How long does that amount of money last you?
>>
>>25276447
Find a hobby you enjoy doing and integrate NEET elitism into your actual mind, don't just view it as a meme. You'll feel like royalty and will gain confidence talking to wageslaves IRL. You might look like an insane person but who gives a shit.

t. NEET
>>
File: 1450889253376.png (21 KB, 205x235) Image search: [Google]
1450889253376.png
21 KB, 205x235
>>25272489
>Mom gets out of jail
>See her for like 10 minutes
>She's old and fat
>Goes off to half-way house
>2 days later
>She has $350, a new phone with an unlimited plan, and somebody is going to fix my car for her to use
>Found out she picked up an orbiter through the mail while she was in prison, despite her girlfriend
>She picked up a gf in prison when I haven't had one in years
>She picked up the gf before her husband died, old fucking orbiter that he was
If I didn't believe the meme before, I believe it now.
E A S Y M O D O
A
S
Y

M
O
D
O
>>
>>25276456
Most people don't find it so leisurely.

You have a lot more on your plate than NEETs do anyway.
>>
>>25272119
>no money
>no family
>16 in the middle of -----
I been up all night...

tryin to get that rich

I been work work work work workin on my shit
>>
>>25276489
Written like a normafag

Some neets are retards. Others have chosen to just not bother with this worthless and terrible life. There's no right option
>>
>>25276597
You're mistaken, I'm no normalfag. Today was my 24th birthday so my mom took me out for dinner, but she also brought along her boyfriend and two other people I don't know very well, so I spent the whole time eating quietly and staring at the table. I just wanted to help an anon get through life without suffering so much, that's all.
>>
>>25276718
NEET masterrace

Sitting here playing with a cup of jelly with my step-parents because I had to come out for my mom's birthday. I think I have autism. All this noise gets to me. So many people. I want to cry. Send help
>>
>>25271681
>money
Sad part is that's probably your life savings in the picture.

>hot girls
Anyone can electronically stalk hot girls, friend. Keking at the thought of any hot girls being interested in a basement-dwelling loser like yourself, though.

>excitement
Doing what exactly? Watching anime and playing video games?

>freedom
With all that freedom, one would think you could clean up a bit.
>>
>>25277084
This post took up 5% of your weekend. Only so many more of those before you've got to go back to work!
>>
>>25277315
I've been off since Thursday. I'm full rested and am ready to go back to work.

Have fun jacking off to Chink cartoons on Monday while I move forward with my life.
>>
>>25277386
Oh no. You really made me feel bad. It really sucks being free and able to enjoy the pleasures of life rather than keep playing the lottery, hoping some day I'll be happy when get a little higher on the food chain

Man. I feel terrible! Just imagine how bad I'll feel when I'm dead and don't have everything I wasted my life trying to acquire lost. Oh man.

These normalfags sure have life figured out... they didn't just accept the standard norm of society because it was forced on them or anything....
>>
>>25271681
Oi cunt what state you in? NT reppin here; never ever seen a robot from here
>>
Might finally get neetbux
I'm told Social Security pay you from when you first applied, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>25271681
Minimum money, ugly girls
>>
>>25276206
>tfw no weeb friend to smoke weed with and look at lewd anime girls with
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.