[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Good" at one thing >Bad at everything else,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Angry Wojack.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Angry Wojack.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>"Good" at one thing
>Bad at everything else, like, really bad
>In actuality is just mediocre in that one thing

Post yours, robots.

Me: Writing
>>
File: notsosmug.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
notsosmug.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
Family tech support
>>
fingering, apparently
>>
music production

been doing it for 7 years and i still suck dick
>>
>>25271553
op sounds like we are the total oposite

the only thing I really suck is writting because of dislexya
>>
Speeches.

Could be worse, I used it to get a nice job, a nice woman by my side, a famile that sticks together, all in all a life worth living.
>>
>Can always find the perfect stick for the job

Actually the master at this. Shelters or something to scrape out a bong. Math will not get your bong clean
>>
Anything that requires me to move.
>>
Playing TF2... and I'm not even that good
damn
>>
>>25271784
That's actually a pretty damn useful skill. Why are you here?
>>
I was really good at school. Then I got into college, and I wasn't bad, but it was way harder. I dropped college for 2 years because I got deppressed over bullshit and now that I want to take it back I became an idiot. I didn't know it was possible to become dumber with time.
>>
I'm notably good at navigation, even with old, inaccurate maps.
But quite frankly I think it's just a matter of everyone else having dog shit sense of direction.
>>
>>25271940
>Why are you here?
The be serious, I'm am here to help out some strangers. I've been blessed with a rather good life. It could be better, yes, but compared to the general Joe I'm doing pretty good. However, I once was a robot to the core, and I know damn well how sad and terrible that life can be.
If I can help just one robot above and beyond the grief they hold, I have done a good deed worth doing, even if I have to spend and hour or two here.
>>
>>25272104
Hey same here friend. I thought I was the only ex robot here, but I guess theres more of us.. Heres to the new year and hopefully some positive decisions for all robots. Theres always hope, and it always gets better.
>>
>>25272144
>I thought I was the only ex robot here, but I guess theres more of us
I'm certain there is a large number of former robots or non-robots here. The majority comes to laugh and point at the misery gathering around here, but not everyone as it seems. You are a good man, anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.