[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl is nice to you and it feels like shes liking you >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Rly.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Rly.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>girl is nice to you and it feels like shes liking you
>you instantly think its a elaborate ruse to humiliate you

Any other anons have that feel?
>>
I do.

The one time I fell for it I've been lured on a fake date with all her friends awaiting me. As soon as I arrived I got laughed at by like 5 people
>>
>>25271548

i call bs
>>
>tfw been ironically dated 3 times
This is why I have trust issues
>>
>>25271599
Girls can be cruel, anon.
>>
>>25271455
Not that but I always think why would a girl be attracted to me

I'd always question it or think she doesn't really like me
>>
>>25271455
>girl is nice to you and it feels like shes liking you
this hasn't happened since 4 years now and i'm pretty happy about that
>>
>>25271657
Why?

It feels good when girls are nice to you
>>
Happened a bunch of times back in high school. I always assumed they were an elaborate bullying attempt, so I didn't reciprocate. I turned out to be right because the same thing happened to another guy who's also an outcast and he got cornered and beaten up by a group of Chads upon showing up to the fake date.
>>
>>25271640
Yeah, it's crap like this that made me stop caring about a gf.

Even if I got one, it wouldn't be fun.

I don't even understand how it could be fun.

Do people really enjoy constantly being judged and tested by their gf?
Do they not realize it's happening?
Do they just not care as long as they get duh pusseh?

>>25271673
Not that anon, but it doesn't feel nice when you are wondering what their motives are for being nice, whether this is just because she lost a bet, or just to get ammo to make fun of you later with her friends.

Basically, nothing is worse than false hope.
>>
>>25271640
This pham.
Why me?
There are 10x more attractive guys out there who would also bf her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.