[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking a girl to be your gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: tfw.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
>Finally worked up the courage to ask my oneitis to be my gf
>tfw she responded by laughing, then apologizing and telling me we were just friends.

I'm getting more convinced all the time that the only time women actually get involved with men is when the men rape them. It doesn't seem like asking them to be your gf ever works in real life, they don't respond to words like people do.
>>
>>25271177
>the only time women actually get involved with men is when the men rape them
da fuq?

nah nigga, you fucked in the head
>>
>>25271177
stop caring anon, let go of everything and just do for yourself.
>>
>>25271177
Dude you goofed. You gotta be dating her for a while before asking her to be your gf. You start by asking them on a date.
>>
>>25271290
>"will u b my gf?"

JUST
>>
>>25271177
thats not the way it works anon, you cant just out of the blue ask her to be your girlfriend
>>
>>25271342
gotta fuck her before asking her to be gf. thats how the world is right now
>>
File: 1451105445028.gif (2 MB, 448x432) Image search: [Google]
1451105445028.gif
2 MB, 448x432
>>25271177
>asking someone to be ur gf
>>
>>25271364

>gotta fuck her before asking her to be gf. thats how the world is right now

Exactly, that's what I'm saying, people don't talk about it because of rape is taboo or whatever, but if you look at what women really expect out of men they be gfs for it turns out they're looking to get raped and just treat men who ask them with words if they'll be their gf as friends.
>>
You can't just a any girl to be your girlfriend. You have to gauge her attraction to you by flirting or dates or whatever. If she isn't receptive to flirting, it's likely she will say no.

If she likes you, she'll make it obvious so you should ask her out with the knowledge that she likes you.
>>
File: 1441090995307.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441090995307.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>25271362
as I learned recently. This world is not made for our chivalry. :(
>>
>>25271177
You have no one to blame but you, anon. If she wanted to fuck, she would have given you signals.
try a different girl and don't rape this girl that just rejected you, she knows who you are. Rape women that look like her, that don't know you.

;) be safe
>>
>>25271177
>Hey wanna be my gf?
>Uhm no
>FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>25271177
>asking a girl to be your gf before dating
How autistic can you be?
>>
>>25271177
>the only time women actually get involved with men is when the men rape them
maybe this is why girls dont like you m8
>>
File: 1440593572112.jpg (373 KB, 872x1306) Image search: [Google]
1440593572112.jpg
373 KB, 872x1306
>>25271177
>robot
>confused as to why girls don't like him
wew lad
e
w
>>
>>25271765

Pls no bully, cunts.
>>
>>25271477
this is going to be the next meme!

>You know you have to rape her before asking her to be your gf.

This is genius. Just think how many rapes r9k will be responsible for.
>>
>>25271177
>ask my oneitis to be my gf

C'mon, man.

At least you tried, and looks like she rejected you nicely. Could have easily went worse.

Now don't just get friendzoned.
>>
>>25271177

Well, at least she didn't start to tell anyone you are a pervert stalker.
The girl who was my oneitis did it, now I hope she'll die of a slow, horrible death
>>
>>25271177
>women
>people

pick one
>>
>>25271177
> she responded by laughing

They're not humans, they can't laugh
>>
>>25271177
>Step 1: ask her for a date. If she refuses, you move on.
>Step 2: you take her on the date. If there is no chemistry, you move on.
>Step 3: 2 more dates. At this point, if the relationship doesnt develop naturally, you either cut all contacts with her to disable the love-tie you could develop over time, OR if you are strong-willed, ask her to remain your friend, which can potentionally help you increasing your social circles.

DO NOT develop oneitis. DO NOT obsess over girls. DO NOT act like a creep, dont be pushy, shy, etc. Just act like a normal person. Forget everything about your robotics.

Congratulations. You are now a normie with a girlfriend. But your life will Still remain miserable nontheless if you dont get your depression checked out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.