[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spinning or weight lifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: reblogplz.jpg (69 KB, 589x620) Image search: [Google]
reblogplz.jpg
69 KB, 589x620
I want to start exercising seriously, and taking classes seems to be a good way to motivate myself to actually get the shit done. I have a few goals, which include eventually biking to work (once I buy a bike and get into shape for it) and doing some weight lifting. I have no idea what to when it comes to weight lifting and probably would need a class or personal trainer, and again I'd need to get into shape for biking around.

I'm going to pick one of these classes but not sure which. The weights class scares the fuck out of me because it will be more one on one attention from the instructor and likely more time spent talking to classmates. We would probably have to pair up with someone to spot us and I'm geeky, unhealthy and awkward. I bet everyone else will be attractive, strong and fun. Spinning sounds better because it's less interaction with people but doesn't fit my schedule as well and yeah. Idk. Help

I'm trans mtf and that makes me feel weird around people. is kinda why i'm scared of weights lifting.
>>
What the hell is spinning

Like do you just spin around
>>
>>25271220
is this a joke?

i can be original
>>
>what is /fit/?
>>
>>25271781
fit just wanted to call me an abomination. i tried there.
>>
>>25271165
>spinning or weight lifting

Neither. Run and do calisthenics / body weight exercises.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.