[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>younger brother is going to get married at 23 years old >twenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: sentooddsmirk1.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sentooddsmirk1.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>younger brother is going to get married at 23 years old
>twenty three fucking years old
>to a girl that he's broken up with several separate times
>that the entire family dislikes

He's doing so well otherwise. It's like he's paying to have his life ruined in a few years. Just kind of shaking my fucking head. Makes me feel better about being the failure brother; at least I won't have a bitchy ex-wife and alimony payments in my lifespan. What a goddamn mess.

And no, she's not very good looking. Or interesting.

Anyone else seen similar situations with their siblings?
>>
>>25270864
If you love your brother, you'll help him set up a trust fund account full of money his wife can't get once the divorce inevitably happens.
>>
I got married younger. In your case though the girl sounds like trouble. If it's what he wants though...
>>
>>25270898
This. Seriously.
>>
File: kigupower.jpg (349 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
kigupower.jpg
349 KB, 850x850
>>25270898

I do love him. Supposedly he's getting a prenup, but I'm sure that'll get thrown out in court, given how much this cunt plays the victim in EVERY situation.

He won't listen to any of my advice about this anyway. Hopefully, the wedding does not happen; it's a long ways off, and they've broken up multiple times in the past SIX MONTHS.

If it does happen, and he really doesn't get over this foolishness, I'm going to enjoy being able to tell him "told you so" when he gets divorced.
>>
File: iamboss.png (763 KB, 1264x1584) Image search: [Google]
iamboss.png
763 KB, 1264x1584
>>25270928

Nigga she talked shit about him to all her friends and fucked another guy during that maybe-a-fortnight-long period, and she talks shit about every boyfriend she has ever had to him. She twists every story into one where everyone was mean to her to excuse her own selfish whoredom. She's a terrible fucking human being.

I can't believe even ugly girls can get away with this sort of shit. I've never been more disappointed or disgusted with my brother in my life. I don't even know what to say at this point. He's gonna have to get his hand burnt to a crisp before he takes it off the stove this time.
>>
cousin of mine used to be the biggest chad 10-15 years ago.
We'd visit my aunt often and he was literally always having a hot girl over, pretty much only hot girlfriends, he literally didnt care that his parents and aunt were downstairs while he was fucking his girlfriend in his room.
when he moved out i basically only saw him on christmas, then in his late 20s he got married to probably a 150kg+ whale and had gained at least 20kg.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.