[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the manchildren problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 38
File: 1451165877671.jpg (199 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
1451165877671.jpg
199 KB, 736x489
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshit or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?
>>
>>25270814
>my friends are all losers and dorks
>WE HAVE AN EPIDEMIC

no. just stop
>>
It's alright, I'm going to kill myself next year so there'll be one fewer of us
>>
Round 'em all up and kill them
t. One of these manchildren
>>
stale pasta is stale
>>
>>25270814
>dat battlestation
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
There's really nothing anyone CAN do, it's a free country.
>>
>>25270814
>why won't these anons be good little slaves and waste their lives away on the things I want instead of the things they want???

You'll never solve it with that attitude.
>>
>>25270814
Get rekt normies. This is our time.
>>
That is a comfy looking room though.
>>
File: 1450994698718.jpg (111 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
1450994698718.jpg
111 KB, 720x633
manchildren logic
>>
>>25270919
pretty much
>look at that loser
>buying things that interest him
>look at him saving money when he could be spending it on women and kids
>despicable

op is the real fag, once again
>>
>>25270814
There is NO reason for the average white man to get married in the modern age. White men are demonzied by the media and white women are all race traitors who date nignogs. There is no reason not to spend your money solely on yourself and forget about women.
>>
I'm ugly. Why should I have a child and make their life miserable like mine was?
>>
>>25270814
you write like a manchild
>>
File: 1451063265633s.jpg (2 KB, 125x82) Image search: [Google]
1451063265633s.jpg
2 KB, 125x82
>>25270814
the sad thing is I posted a craigslist ad for nekomimis and googled "weeaboo bookshelves" to post an image today, even decided to enlarge it because I saw this motherfucker and thought "this dude got it going ON". and that's synchronicity kids.
>>
Get a really manly hobby. I for example, have taken up smithing.
>>
>>25270814
>What the fuck do we do?
We stop posting this stale pasta. Manchildren aren't the problem, they're the symptom of a disease that is already too far advanced to cure. Just hang on tight, because shit will get a lot worse before it gets better.
>>
We don't. Becoming a manchild is the natural response to a cruel and uncaring world when you don't have the genetics to fight back.
>>
>>25270967
Was he ever not a fag?
>>
>tfw sexbots on their way
Goodbye real world.
>>
An old woman before the 60s would let you know without a hymen no standup guy will want you.
>>
This is a copypasta meme from /pol/

However, if you want a real answer: make it worthwhile. Being a slave to corporations and women until either or both chew you up and spit you out is not proper motivation to care about being an adult
>>
We can't do anything for them. It's up to the individual to decide his destiny. I got tired of being a NEET at 27 and spent 4 years climbing out of the pit I dug myself into. I don't think I'm better than others for doing it; I just got tired of my old life.

If they're still happy, what's the problem?
>>
Honestly I don't see a problem what is wrong with people enjoying themselves

I'd probably would've spent that money on painkillers so I guess I'm just trying to say there are worst things people are doing with their money and free time
>>
>>25271044
Nice dubs, check out my dub dubs though.
>>
>>25270814
nice le pasta ;33
>>
shitty copy pasta
>>
Curtail the rights of women and restrict men's access to technology in their youth.
>>
>>25270814
that's a prole. If you want to solve the REAL manchild problem- give these people social support, cut their internet access, make work mandatory for welfare

I'd qualify as one, even though I hate it. There's little social support for people in my circumstance, and what is available makes me feel inferior and anxious
>>
File: 1441090995307.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441090995307.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>25271133
how did he do it giuse???
>>
fix women

literally the only thing that needs to happen
>>
>>25271252
>that's a prole. If you want to solve the REAL manchild problem- give these people social support, cut their internet access, make work mandatory for welfare
I guess suicide does solve the manchild problem. No manchild, no problem.
>>
uh... it's been a couple of months. I thought the robot was active again? Why does copypasta like this still get through?
I thought this place was supposed to NOT become /b/ 2.0?
>>
File: uguu.jpg (272 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
uguu.jpg
272 KB, 1280x2160
Basically whoever wrote this was just really mad at anime and tried to package it in a different way. Normies gonna normie.
>>
>>25271446
Most people on 4chan hate anime and would prefer it if you kept that shit to the containment boards of >>>/b/, >>>/trash/ and >>>/a/
>>
>>25270814
Nothing. Guy in pic related looks bretty happy and not a morbidly obese neckbeard faggot who never leaves his den.
>>
>>25271511
Hello Redditor and welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>25271374
PROTIP: You can replace the lowercase letter "l" with a capital letter "i" to evade the bot.
>>
File: New Nobility.png (239 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
New Nobility.png
239 KB, 600x399
>>25270814

The only people who bitch about "manchildren" are:

1. the women who would otherwise be exploiting them for their own material gain

and

2. Tradcons/whiteknights who live in the 40's and think men should stick to their traditional roles even as women opt out of theirs.

This is a post-feminist society, the old socio-sexual contract is null and void.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPETpCVrH9Y
>>
File: silver.jpg (66 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
66 KB, 590x332
>>25271010

>smithing

how do I go about smithing my nigga?

I got into precious metals and shit like that and now I want to be a hardcore smith.
>>
you solve the problem by reversing the sexual liberation movement.
>>
>>25271511
4chan is an anime image board. You need to go back to reddit.
>>
>>25270814
>this copypasta again

It's funny because all the people I went to college with are broke, have shitty jobs, and are back living at home. It's not even like they could afford expensive hobbies or families even if they wanted them again..
>>
>>25271003
of course he is probably the worst of us

you can tell by the time they spend here and how much they project

I want r9k to be a fucking safe space from USELESS criticism.
>>
File: 1426493417200.jpg (58 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
1426493417200.jpg
58 KB, 528x498
>>25270814
>they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games
>mfw I do this while making $60k/year and am perfectly happy about it

What are you and your toasty roastie gonna do about it?
>>
File: tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif (833 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif
833 KB, 350x497
>>25271133
Well, shit brotha
>>
>>25271544
Hey everyone, come look at this redditor fag projecting.
>>
File: 1449963881156.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1449963881156.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>25270814
Sounds like you posted on the wrong board >>>/pol/, but I'm willing to respond

The reason there are so many weeaboo NEETs is because they both realize the system that juuden have created and that they are not fit for that role.
They both do not possess the genes nor the circumstances to be "productive members of society", so there is no point in trying. You can go marry Stacy, have 2 children get a divorce and the hang yourself when you realize you wasted your life on a stupid woman when you hit 50, meanwhile NEETs will be enjoying the time they have on Earth by being engulfed by charming characters and story lines they'll never experience in a boring 3D world

To be honest, you sound very bitter that you're (presumably, although you ARE posting on 4chan, although this might be pasta, seen it before) stuck in a dead end 9-5 job where you're working your ass off only for some roastie to steal your hard earned money and spend it on shoes and coats.
Also about the "productive hobby" thing. There is no productive hobby. There's only hobbies and jobs.
One time I was listening to some guy on rebel media and he was talking about how degenerate media is (movies, books, yadda yadda) and how we should all have PRODUCTIVE hobbies like making tables or fixing fridges.
Nigger that's not a hobby, those are chores.

You can stay mad at how I'm having fun while you waste your life away for some pathetic idea of "being remembered"
I can just picture it

"Here lies Steve,
He worked 8 hours a day and built tables
a hard working Aryan,
t. Alberto Barbosa"
>>
ITT: dweebs that think consuming media counts as interests/hobbies
>>
>>25273440
>what are you interested in
>video games
>that doesn't count
>you're not interested in them
>>
We already have a population problem as it is we don't need autists to make children
>>
>>25270814
this is the entire goal of progress. they are the winners. enjoy being Amish, I'm sure Jesus will give you a pat on the head.
>>
life sucks drop out
>>
bumping

blox23
>>
File: 1451178520460.png (415 KB, 629x463) Image search: [Google]
1451178520460.png
415 KB, 629x463
>>25270814
Its not a problem.

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 18:3
>>
File: 1448289181005.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1448289181005.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
i dont give a fuck about manliness
>>
File: nomnomnom.gif (866 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
nomnomnom.gif
866 KB, 480x470
Don't fix what ain't broken.
>>
>>25270814

>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

By telling women to give them a chance instead of being paranoid closed-minded shallow whores who are "creeped out" by everything that isn't Zyzz.
>>
File: 1450459740292.jpg (246 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
1450459740292.jpg
246 KB, 640x482
>>25270814
PROBLEM?? WHAT PROBLEM, OP?

ALL I SEE IS A MAN ENJOY HIS FREE TIME , THAT'S ALL. YOU SHOULD BE MORE TOLERANT OF PEOPLE'S LIFE CHOICES.
>>
it's all with the parents senpai
>>
>>25270814
This the product of feminism, overpopulation, and an age where any form of entertainment if at your fingertips in an instant.

It's the future and it probably won't be "solved'
>>
>>25274925
is at* your fingetips
>>
Stop breeding with run-of-the-mill women aka vapid cunts.
>>
>>25270814
>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

Fix the women.
>>
>>25270814
They can do whatever they want with their money.
>>
Nobody ever cared about what I would turn into while I was growing up. Now I'm at the end of the road suddenly it matters that I wasted my entire life doing what I was doing all the way through my childhood because nobody could be fucking bothered with me.
You want to solve the manchild problem? Ban single mothers. No child support, no pension, unless there is a man of the house.
>>
lel nice copypaste thread
>>
>>25273167

He's right, fuck off back to reddit. This is weeb country. I don't even watch anime any more. I still love shitposting smug anime girls.
>>
>>25273388
Based as fuck

Normies btfo for good
>>
>>25270814
I gotta say, I really like the setup with the TV right over his monitors. Just saying.
>>
>>25275094
I used to have a setup like that, it looked cool but got annoying when you had to look up at it for a long time while console gaming or watching movies.

It was cool as hell when some friends wanted me to teach them some Photoshop stuff and I was able to mirror what I was doing onto it so they could see it, though.

>>25270814
What if history and politics are among my manchild hobbies?
>>
>>25273388

No sarcasm, that was an excellent effort. However, neets have nothing but time to be productive members of society. It is the wagekek, nigger, and woman who never do anything productive. The neet is free to pursue his passions and further the arts and sciences. We are the builders of society, civilization, and culture. The women, niggers, and wagekeks are mindless consumers. They spin there tires but go nowhere. Effort is no doubt expended, but nothing comes from it. They work some bullshit office fauna or surplus labor job, and instead of investing to further stimulate the economy and technology they spend it on worthless baubles. A smartphone from 5 years ago can do everything you want. Vidya, games, books, browsing, messaging, and calling. These assclowns upgrade every year like with their cars and they aren't even ceos of mobile software engineering firms, and realistically even such a person wouldn't need a new phone because he would do it in an emulator if anything,most likely any programming would be delegated.
>>
File: slut remorse.jpg (2 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [Google]
slut remorse.jpg
2 MB, 2800x4000
>raise boys to be redpilled
It's as easy as that.

Manchildren are natural by-products of raising boys to be "sensitive" and "treat girls with respect." When you raise boys to believe in fantasies of "equality" they retreat to fantasy worlds.

Slap them in the face when they're five years old, tell them to get swole and get money, because women only care about bad boys and men with status
>>
>>25273388
Nah this same pasta was here too.
>>
>>25275319

It's not even the sensitive and deference to women, they are actively disallowed from masculine activities. My grandfather took a gun to school and kept it in his locker. My father and uncles brought guns to school and kept it in their trucks. I nearly got expelled for bringing a bow without quiver to school, and my nephew got detention and therapy for drawing a picture of a gun. Masculinity has always been the ultimate good, it was your honor and virtue. Now it is reduced to an accessory, much like a woman's handbag. Just meme about bacon and grow a beard, instant man, just add beer. The losers are treated like winners, and the winners are hated and punished for being privileged. Short of homeschooling your children and living in a commune of like minded people it's not as simple as beating your kids and telling them to do what women want. Have you watched Disney Channel lately? Or any of the recent capeshit movies? It's everywhere you look. There's no saving us short of disaster and a subsequent total restructuring of society and roles/status accompanied by another Renaissance/enlightenment. We can enjoy the decline and be unapologetic in our masculinity. It's game over for the West at least as far as we can influence things.
>>
>condemning the scholars who study the only relevant modern artform, otaku media
Scum
>>
35y manchild NEET here ask me anything
>>
>>25270814
Are those anime girls on the posters even from a series? Or are they just generic anime girls that were drawn back in the 2000s?
>>
Oh boy it's this thread again.

sage.

There's literally nothing wrong with dropping out of society and living in a fantasy.
>>
File: 1449255183737.jpg (547 KB, 687x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449255183737.jpg
547 KB, 687x1000
I'm a published non-fiction author (soon fiction when I can find a different publisher, my current one exists to promote Christian literature) and chemical engineer, I've also been on /a/ since near the birth of 4chan and have a large collection of blu-rays, and every other format since my enlightenment at the turn of the century.

I A M B E T T E R T H A N Y O U
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
Society is an evil.
>>
there is no way to fix us manchildren... unless we find a nerdy girl but most girls aren't into video games and watching tv...

>at physical therapy
>some therapist started telling me that video games and tv are a turn off get my friends to go out to a bar
>kind of hard to go out with "friends" when i have none
>says like how can't you have friends
>just gets kind of gets me raged typing this all the time
>in bed at like 3 still kind of rages me
>>
>>25275776
Misato was best girl, Asuka was far too immature to be best girl.
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>25270814
Oh, hey, I remember this thread.

Not much point in a robot if it can't even filter out shitty bait threads like this.

As for your reply idk man.

You can't solve other people's problems and t b h it doesn't sound like they even have a problem.

>went to university

Good for them- they could've taken the NEET route

>Dropped out of highschool
>Moved back in with mommy and daddy
>Claim disability for imaginary autism

or the nigger route

>dropped out of highschool
>muh gubbermint benefits while earning $3 an hour selling crack to school children
>cost the goverment $50k a year in prison costs when they inevitably get caught raping wite wimmenz/shooting up darmacius/ etc.

As far as lifestyle choices it's not too bad

>inb4 ad hominems and other lovely logical fallacies
>>
>>25271133
dude nice dubs dubs
>>
Yeah I'm actually one of these, as in I earn decent money, save for no apparent reason and don't give a shit about lots of mainstream stuff. Answer is, I'd like to make a family but I can't do it myself and no girl wants me. You solve it, faggot.
>>
>>25274876
>be you
>ugly as fuck
>out of shape
>watches anime
>"why don't women want me?? they're all closed-minded shallow whores"
>>
File: MyWeekends.gif (1 MB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
MyWeekends.gif
1 MB, 480x269
It's so much work though. I just want to waste time and then die.
>>
>>25270814
Why do male otaku have such fucking awful taste? Those character designs are vomit inducingly generic and unattractive.
>>
>>25276175
>ugly as fuck
Yes; women are all closed-minded shallow whores. No fucking shit!
>>
>>25276240
>genetics
>make you incredibly unattractive
>females don't deem you attractive
>literally evolution
>>
>>25276236
>generic
Why is this the buzzword of choice of everyone complaining about anime character design, especially when it's inapplicable 99% of the time?

And yeah this one guy surely represents all male otaku who all like exactly the same characters.
>>
>>25276278
>we r mor then annmals
>y mad at bilogy?

Fuck off normalfaggot.
>>
File: kotorichayylmao.png (661 KB, 494x423) Image search: [Google]
kotorichayylmao.png
661 KB, 494x423
>>25270814
>"dropping out of life"

If you make a decent amount of money, you aren't dropping out of life... They're doing something productive. You're just complaining that they don't spend time with you. Instead, you are the loser since you cannot find other friends to fill in that void.
>>
File: chaf.png (523 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
chaf.png
523 KB, 800x450
>>25276338
>otaku manlet bitter about being fat and ugly detected
>>
I don't know how to "solve" the manchildren problem and I'm not even sure that genetic rejects and social maladjusts not mating, procreating and generally participating in society configures a problem. Let'em fade into their dark parents' basement, into their fictional 2D worlds. Not like anyone is going to miss them.
>>
>>25275725
There are no such things as "generic anime girls," and the characters could be from games too.
>>
>>25276416
>fat

Project all over me faggot.
>>
>>25276175

I guess you haven't heard of the beautiful ones. Many manchildren autistically turn to the gym and kitchen to perfect their bodies to match their perfected mind. Most of us have above average beauty. Lower body fat makes the face look masculine, and added body mass makes the body look more masculine. Women are close minded whores, but that's an entirely unrelated issue.
>>
>>25276312
It's not the first otaku room plastered in posters I've ever seen, they don't change much. And that style in particular is generic by anime standards, most decent mangaka have a recognizably unique style and a good anime will have it's own art style (or decent studios, like kyoani).
>>
Are all your friends single? Will they be forever alone? Then what makes you think the problem won't solve itself?
>>
>>25276449
>many manchildren
source pls
>>
lots of guys vaguely want to have kids. and many of them already have good jobs anyway, so it's not like they have to go out of their way for that.

but then there's having to meet a cunty, muh way or the highway feminist, and then having to actively keep an eye on her to make sure she isn't fucking unemployed chad in your house. it's just unnecessary shit on top of making sure your kids are being brought up well, and that you're somewhat engaged in the community.

and that's another thing - women are clearly destroying the family, but more than that, they're destroying the community. men with valuable skills and experiences to share with kids are at home on the computer or playing video games because they're just an individual, not a family within a community.
>>
>>25276454
>It's not the first otaku room plastered in posters I've ever seen, they don't change much.
Except the posters, figures etc. are always different.

>And that style in particular is generic by anime standards, most decent mangaka have a recognizably unique style and a good anime will have it's own art style (or decent studios, like kyoani).
The art style of the artist and the design of the character are two different things. Not having a highly distinct art style doesn't mean the character design is "generic." And "generic" is by now a completely meaningless word anyway.
>>
>>25276523

/fit/, /misc/, /anygymbutplanetfatness/

What next? You need citations for water being wet?
>>
>>25273388
Agree. People needs to step back and imagine when they're old and telling their live stories. Seriously nothing more dull than being a 9-5 wagies life story.
>>
>>25276637
kek people on /fit/ are neither all manchildren nor a considerable proportion of those who work out
>>
As somebody who lives basically this life, it's almost solely because of how difficult women are in terms of dating.
>>
>>25276175
>>25276278
And you wonder why we don't bother with you worthless cunts anymore.
>>
>>25270814
Those two friends of your are living the dream.

Also, politics don't exist.
People sit on chairs and emmit sounds or sign papers.
As a consequence, people move and sign papers this way or another and make calls.
As a consequence, at the end of the chain someone actually does something (organisations or individuals).

That someone may produce something good, or kill someone, or do other miscellaneous stuff.

It's stupid to talk about it.

If they threaten you to forced you do something they want and you don't you should just let yourself be killed.
If they hit you, you should cry and ask them to stop giving them moral reasons.

It's better to die than to obey shit.
Then no one would order it.
Then we would become fucking Pemalites.

FUCK YEAH.
>>
>>25276425
Thanks for the insight. Was really helpful and informative.
>>
As for political passivity, I'll tell you why I do it: it's because not only do I think the whole deal of politics with its poison and dagger diplomacy and inherent corruption to be completely disgusting. There are no ideological debates, just people trying to screw other people. It's also because I'm enough of an edgelord to not care what happens to society in general.
>>
>>25272127
And yet I bet you go on /pol/ and bitch about how feminism is taking women out of their traditional roles.

>Why won't women stay at home like their supposed to? >:(
>Although I won't work hard like a man is supposed to. XD
>>
>>25270814
>implying we should abide by your social constructs
>>
File: 1450412830179.jpg (94 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
1450412830179.jpg
94 KB, 302x508
>>25270814
Another great war so that the upper class white males have an excuse to butcher you worthless pieces of shits by feeding you into a meat grinder and be rewarded by reminding non western mongrels who's still boss.
>>
>responding to pasta
>>
>>25276897
Not the same poster here, but I'll post what I think anyway. I don't have a problem with women going into a career, or becoming more academic.

I do, however, have a problem with what it takes it to considered "eligible" in a woman's eyes, and the type of things they value.
>>
>>25270814
>saving money is a bad thing
You're probably a degenerate who consumes money "just because."
>>
>>25275626
I had a great public education and I'm still definitely home schooling my child. Doubly so if it's a boy.

k-6 is a total waste of time. Government baby sitting for poor people so both mommy and daddy can work.
>>
File: 1449865585637.jpg (249 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1449865585637.jpg
249 KB, 640x1136
>>25275998
I sexually identify as Misato
>>
>>25276714

If you move the goalposts sure, but I have a simple definition of manchild. If you watch lots of anime, play lots of vidya, listen to osts unironically, and indulge in autistic hobbies like gym, guns, mtg, and other nurd shit then you're probably a manchild. Le fat atheist redditor in hat meme can be a man child, but he's far from the archetypal manchild.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (4 KB, 86x96) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
4 KB, 86x96
>>25277053
>gym is autistic hobbie
>>
>>25276968
this.

i have nothing whatsoever against women working. nothing against them even earning more than me.

the problem is that they view it as some kind of barrier to entry, as opposed to just a lifestyle choice. in other words, some women won't even LOOK at a guy unless he makes about the same amount of money as her. so what you have is a bunch of women with master's degrees, turning down a bunch of otherwise quality dudes because muh $40K.

again, there's nothing wrong with expecting a guy to pull his weight. but if you ask women, they literally disqualify guys because they don't make enough money. that's literally what materialism IS.

it's like a weird next step to american materialism bullshit. the preceding one was people getting killed in walmart at christmas. before that, it was people becoming obsessed with name-brand clothes or whatever. now, it's eligible women literally pricing their genetics out of the fucking gene pool. the only people reproducing are roastie skanks.
>>
>>25277112

How is it not? Tracking macros, progressive overload, prs, estats and pissing contests, literal autism shoes, obsessing over foods and timing. Gym is autistic as fuck, worse than minecraft desu.
>>
>>25277270
>gym
>getting swole, getting mad poon
>minecraft
>faglegos
>>
File: it's le 2015.jpg (362 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
it's le 2015.jpg
362 KB, 1500x1543
>>25272127
>Tradcons/whiteknights who live in the 40's
>>
>>25270814
kill normalfaggots like you. leave us alone or die
>>
Just wanna say: most people in this thread are talking about societal fixes thinking it will help them. No mass societal change barring complete fascism can really help most of you. We can prevent it in the future by promoting better parenting but you are the only ones who can change your current situation.
>>
>>25270814
There needent be any solution because the earth is overpopulated. the more betas the less women get pregnant
>>
>>25277557

This is certainly NOT true, the overpopulation problem is country specific, India/China (anything else?) The U.S. barely grows in size every year from illegal immigration. White people are getting bred out of existence because they're so responsible.
>>
>>25270814
if a couple aren't equipped to raise their child up to be a productive member of society it is entirely their fault for bringing that person into the world.
>>
>>25277338

>gym
>getting poon

Lel, you just outed yourself m7. Bitches don't even like swoleness, they like otter mode fuccbois.
>>
>>25275998
enjoy being a cuck Rei only good girl of eva
>>
>>25270814
agreed until you mention politics, truly just as big of a waste of time as their "man children hobbies"
>>
>>25275998
>>25278040
Does any anime have a worse fanbase than NGE? They're autistic beyond measure.
>>
>EVERYONE IS A MANCHILD EXCEPT ME WHAT HAPPENED TO REAL MEN!??!

OP is a /pol/tard version of the manchild in his greentext who spends his time memepilling on /pol/ and jerking to cucck porn
>>
>>25276445
>he chooses to press the
"call him a faggot button"

out of all the buttons you could have pressed
>>
>>25278102

They're worse than pony fuckers
>>
>>25278109

More likely a post wall slut lamenting her lack of betabux the Jews promised her.
>>
File: 1444460081904.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444460081904.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>25278102
So you think a young eager tsundere slut and a destroyed pussy milf whore,are better than a girl that would even sacrifice herself just give you a hand to clean the world ?
>>
Honestly they found a way out of a rigged system
>>
>>25278362
I think that I couldn't care less of a shit about your turbo-autistic "best girl" bitch fights.
>>
>>25277112
It is. /fit/ is literally abunch of robots and meets ego spent 2 hours a fat doing repitive manual labor to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>25270814
>How do we solve the manchildren problem?

legalize prostitution
>>
>>25271010

m8 this is /r9k/. The only place you gonna take up smithing is in runescape.
>>
File: 1450832052858s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1450832052858s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
As long as they live on their own and support themselves, I don't see a problem with this. Not everyone has to move up the corporate ladder and start a family.
>>
File: dr6u6iui.jpg (3 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
dr6u6iui.jpg
3 KB, 135x90
>>25271133

sweet mother of jesus...

>fuck off unoriginal robot phaggot and stop muting me
>>
>>25270814
government assigned wives with federal funded welfare dollars to spend on raising children>?

>you can volunteer a wife if you know a special some1 yourself for faster approval
>>
File: dunkparty01.png (117 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
dunkparty01.png
117 KB, 768x432
>>25278677
! ! ! PANIC ! ! !
!!! P A N I C !!!
! ! ! PANIC ! ! !
>>
>>25270814
Jamal and Ahmed are making enough babies to compensate, no need to worry.
>>
>>25278625

You can get a working forge going for $100 if you're crafty, a foundry isn't much more. This is /r9k/. Lots of crafty bored fucks who grew up nose deep in books. I remember reading through foxfire and all kinds of innawoods shit as a 13 year old. Check out the cuckshed threads. All sorts of cool plans for houses and homesteads hand drawn get posted. /diy/ doesn't have shit on us. I haven't done it yet but I've looked at making little cocktail garnish swords from little nails. I could rig something with a torch and maybe concrete or ceramic. It would be really cute too.
>>
File: 1449638205054.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
1449638205054.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
How the fuck do we solve the normalfag-problem?

I mean, so many pathetic beta males are just bending over backwards for society because they are basically retarded.
Instead of watching anime and playing video games, they choose to conform and get c.u.c.k.e.d by a society that doesn't care about them.

I personally know at least 12 million of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>either waste their money on women, save it for no apparent reason or shove it up their own dick while getting c.u.c.k.e.d
>have absolutely no knowledge of politics, history, literature or art
>politically "blue-pilled", don't understand anything about what's happening to their country
>absolutely NO productive hobbies, 95% of free time is spent watching Netflix or messaging people on FB

What the fuck do we do?
>>
>>25278664

Easy for you to say, shitlord. You don't have to marry betabux if you want a cushy life of sitting on your ass all day and spending the 90k salary of your cuck. You can make your own 90k.
>>
File: 1407361021294.png (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1407361021294.png
34 KB, 640x400
>>25273388
This is the true red-pill.
>>
File: 1444031378327.jpg (209 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444031378327.jpg
209 KB, 500x500
>>25279012
robotic age would solve all of humanity problems
>>
We could house them in camps and give them fun jobs?
>>
>>25271511
>Most people on 4chan hate anime
WEW LAD
>>
>>25270814
Battlestation could be a lot better. That is a shitty battlestation for how much time he spends in front of it.
>>
>>25279012
#NotAllNormies

#NormieLivesMatter
>>
File: 1449968207904.png (271 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1449968207904.png
271 KB, 512x384
>>25271511
>Most people on 4chan hate anime

Bowzowbebopboop.
>>
>>25276709
>People needs to step back and imagine when they're old and telling their live stories.
No, people need to step back further and imagine when they're dead, and stop giving a single shit about anything whatsoever.
>>
>>25270814
you're implying its a problem

i mean the bad genes will die out so what is the issue
>>
>>25280089

The problem is that the exact opposite happens. Manchildren don't reproduce while niggers and mudslimes outbreed the humans.
>>
>>25270814
Wasn't this already posted before? Or have I come from the future?
>>
>>25270814
I will stop being a manchild, but only if you normalfags give me... $100 TRILLION.
>>
>>25272928
Godspeed, anon, slayer of dumb roasties and normalfags. May your voyage as you ascend to Saint of /r9k/ be glorious and swift.
>>
>>25271010
>manly hobby
>manly
>>25279004
>be really cute too
>cute

Umm, hang on a second..
>>
>>25270814
>white males
So this only applies to whites?
>>
>>25270814
Nothing. You accept that this is the final evolution of mankind.
>>
File: Female Privilege 2.png (252 KB, 902x768) Image search: [Google]
Female Privilege 2.png
252 KB, 902x768
>>25276897

I don't go to pol.

It's fine for women to have jobs and careers and higher education...provided it's all merit based, which we know is often not the case. They are often handed unmerited favor, to the detriment of men. Feminism is about equality of outcome.

And it's fine for women to have traditionally masculine powers like earning power, but the problem is that they also still cling to traditionally feminine privileges, i.e the man pays for everything, does everything, is everything, just for a shot at the soggy hole between her thighs. This double dipping into traditionally masculine power without the accompanying responsibility, and traditional feminine privilege is the cause of so much discord between the sexes at the moment.

They want to have their cake and eat it too, with ice cream and sprinkles, lick the plate clean, then crack it over your fucking head.

That's the problem.

>>Why won't women stay at home like their supposed to? >:(
>>Although I won't work hard like a man is supposed to. XD

The question answers itself, kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPETpCVrH9Y

>>25277146

The higher a woman's socioeconomic status rises, the smaller her "acceptable" dating pool becomes.

Then men are blamed and shamed for not earning less and less in aggregate over time.

"We need more women in business, STEM, and education!"

"Okay, but there's only so many jobs, so we'll hire fewer men."

"THERE ARE NO DATE-ABLE MEN! WHY DON'T THEY GROW UP?!?!?"

If women don't owe men anything, then men don't owe women anything. This is the epitome of female entitlement.

Hypergamy's a bitch.
>>
File: quack.jpg (32 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
quack.jpg
32 KB, 604x604
>>25271133
nice dub dubs, check out my rub-a dub dubs
>>
That's can be reposted to reddit. We can use the power of cancer for the greater good.
>>
>>25276236
Why do you care so much about the anime women that some random man surrounds himself with?
>>
>>25270814
What kind of vermin asks this question?
People have the right to pursue happiness, ik it's b8 but some really don't realize the struggle that takes place in a shut-in's head, a battle with himself on mentalities forced upon him and his perception of what is real.

Also those that had no choice and became wagecucks will tell you that being out there doesn't change your perspective much, only makes you more bitter.
>>
>>25271010
This.
I'm currently training to master the art of Firemaking. I'm level 82 at the moment, but my goal is 99.
>>
>>25282277
>tfw level 99 cooking in runescape, but around 50 irl
>>
File: 1e7699f40573aa5af359ae55beeba077.jpg (334 KB, 1414x1000) Image search: [Google]
1e7699f40573aa5af359ae55beeba077.jpg
334 KB, 1414x1000
I'm currently studying Touhou characters and lore, instead of something that could be regarded as useful like real history. Everything I'm interested in is something that doesn't have any real world value.

These are the times we live in.
>>
File: 1420884158005.jpg (23 KB, 373x314) Image search: [Google]
1420884158005.jpg
23 KB, 373x314
>be fat weeaboo neckbeard
>main interests are anime, comics and video games
>have collections of all of the above plus some figures and gunpla and other random weeb shit
>free time is spent devoted to these things pretty much exclusively
>also live with girlfriend who enjoys those things
>have decent job
>have a pretty fair amount of friends
>we don't hang out with them as much as we prefer to just sit around naked and play video games or watch anime

Am I still a manchild?
>>
>>25270814
>he posts it on the worse manchild purgatory hangout in the internet
>>
>>25270814
>dropping out of life

You mean dropping out of society OP. They're still alive.
I can see why they're doing it too, especially in the USA. There really isn't any incentive for a white man to try to succeed in our society, the media vilifies us, college will bankrupt us, jobs are unlikely at best, and women usually end up divorcing us, taking most of the things we worked for, and making our children hate us.

Honestly we're doing what black dudes figured out 25 years ago.
>>
I live a life similar to OP's pic and at least it brings me joy.
>>
>>25270814
Better question, how do we end these copypasta b8 threads?
>>
File: character_thumb_310x175_hugh.jpg (17 KB, 310x175) Image search: [Google]
character_thumb_310x175_hugh.jpg
17 KB, 310x175
>>25283340
yes, a manchild with a gf
but manchild is a pretty dumb way to say "king of 2D"
>>
> why doesn't everyone do my normie hobbies REEEEEE

OP, you're the only autist here. Fuck off back to your normie friends, maybe they'll be impressed by your ability to shitpost on a Chechen Visual Arts forum
>>
>>25270814
We might start by not spamming every board with the same old stale pasta
>>
>>25270814
>bothering people who just want to be left alone

How do we stop this SJW problem?
>>
>>25270814

>someone gets an education
>gets work, pays taxes
>lives his life for himself in his free time and does what he enjoys
>does not care about this shit world going down the drain anymore

Where the fuck do you think you are? I am sick and tired of /pol/ seeping into every corner of 4chan. If that is being a manchild, I will gladly end up as one, instead of being some raging underpaid /pol/-tard who sticks his nose into other peoples business.
>>
>>25271010
filthy casual, lazy playing at blast furnace makes smithing both a profitable and easy skill to get 99 in
>>
>>25283668

nah its actually a pain, got to rely on clans running it for it to work
>>
Well shit

For me even if i wanted to i cannot even get a job that pays living wage.
And i have a uni degree. So what is the point of trying if i cannot even get an entry level job at my field? Hell it is not a question of what is the point,it is simply not possible for me to even get it.

So i just sit at home waiting to die.

Society has decided they dont need me. And it seems i am not needed for any girl as well. So meh it is not like i had a choice. I did all the "right" things
>>
>>25278625
hi wiggins
>>
Why are normies so mad about this? If we get shat on why should we participate in society? I know I wouldn't want to. Or not want to, they wouldn't even let me but they would still tease me for it. That's normies for you.
>>
>>25270814
>thinks a gun collection is a waste
>thinks gun collecting is for manchildren
>>
>>25284430
he's an SJW he literally has no concept of self-defense as a natural right
>>
File: 1445031685376.png (203 KB, 987x1068) Image search: [Google]
1445031685376.png
203 KB, 987x1068
>>25270814
>graduated from college
>have the job
>have the money
>have hobbies outside of video games, computers, anime
>fit enough(not fat bit of muscle)
>care and actively participate in the political system beyond just voting
>Can socialize, have a personality

Before I was robot and after college I am still a robot. I did the bare minimum for what passes as mediocrity these days and participate in hobbies and activities where women gather. At some point you just give up because anything else would be insanity. Now I just work, spend money on my hobbies and come home to sleep and play games.

90% of my time is spent right here not doing anything else. If you don't believe there is something deeply wrong with society today and that we're not seeing a huge shift that is going to fuck up a lot of people caught in it, you're delusional, blind or naive or all 3.

The world is far too fucked up to live a normal traditional life right now. These men are only doing whats rational since they can't give or provide or be a part of anything, they're being selfish and making the best of a bad situation in a world that doesn't want to give them opportunities or need them anymore. Some say natural selection of the modern world. I don't agree.
>>
>>25276897
>>25276897
I don't I have no problem with working hard or feminism removing women from their traditional roles. I just won't waste my money on kids/women since women have decided to opt out of their traditional roles.
>>
>>25284853
>The world is far too fucked up to live a normal traditional life right now. These men are only doing whats rational since they can't give or provide or be a part of anything, they're being selfish and making the best of a bad situation in a world that doesn't want to give them opportunities or need them anymore.

this tbqh familia
>>
>>25282565

Who is that librarian with wings on the head? Seen her in other pics.
>>
>>25270814

Chances are, if they own guns, they are NOT politically passive.

They're just not inclined to yours.
>>
>>25270814
I know this is bait but
>absolutley NO productive hobby
>says someone who spends time in /r9k/
top kek
>>
>>25276449
>All this delusion

You can do better
>>
>>25270814
what's the problem? The subhuman don't reproduce and they enjoy their lifestyle. Why are you mad?
>>
>>25285432

That's Koakuma
>>
>>25273474
Playing or consuming any media is not a hobby. It can be your interest, something you like, but that doesn't make it comparable to a hobby,
>>
>>25283563
But there are literally no downsides to dating a womanchild. We go to work, we dress up and play normie for 9 hours a day, then we come home and play video games or watch anime for a few hours, fuck and go to sleep.

Just find yourself a geeky ass fujoshi and you're set.
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.