[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Triggered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x250
Has any of the robots here ever been triggered before? If so, when and why? Please respond in greentext form if possible.
>>
I've been triggered by people posting pictures and discussing Dylann Roof. I don't really care now, but it was pretty traumatic every time I saw him back then
>>
>>25270675
Shit I didn't do progressive frame order rendering....
>>
>"You're not funny."

Everytime I overhear anyone saying this, I get triggered.
>>
>>25270723
Man his face is creepy...
>>
>>25270723
Really? He doesn't look that creepy.
>>
>>25270768
Nah, it wasn't his appearance
>>
>>25270752
> "Stop complaining about how Ahmed is lawsuit baiting."

This is the most triggering thing out there.
>>
>>25270802
Yeah I know what you're alluding to, but I mean he's like legitamently creepy. with that face, he was destined for criminal activity...
>>
every time i interact with a woman
>>
>be me
>teacher teaching evolution
>religious girl acts stupid
>triggered (and euphoric)
>>
>be me
>wrapping up visit to beach
>dad tells me to wash off part the the umbrella pole cause its sandy
> "just the tip"
>triggered
>>
>be me
>on /r9k/
>posting greentext triggertales
>they're secretly self-bumps
>triggered
>>
>>25270877
Keketty rekt.
>>
>>25270675

I was triggered once. I got jumped by rolling 60s in LA and got beat real bad, almost killed me and left me with a permanently damaged elbow and knee. Fucking niggers jumped me for no reason other than I was white in their neighborhood at 1am. Anywho, I saw one of the fucking coons at a liquor store in Culver City about a week later and dropped a bottle on the floor and broke it, and proceeded to have a panic attack on the bus back to venice. Only time it's ever happened
>>
>>25271686
M8 that's very traumatic
>>
when people talk about how worthless ugly people are
>>
File: IMG_20151225_221152~01.jpg (645 KB, 2731x2089) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_221152~01.jpg
645 KB, 2731x2089
>>25270675
Overheard in middle school, messed me up onward to college

>"would you date, umm... omg, anon?"
>"EWWW wtf!"
>slutslaughing.mp3
>>
>>25272002
Expected anons making jokes, got feels instead...
>>
>>25272073
I'm aware it's something so minuscule and stupid, that's why I hate that it still affects me today for whatever reason
>>
>>25272073
Don't worry m8 U don't need no wo/man? (Idk if u homo or fembot? No offense)
>>
>>25272073
I feel for you, had the same experience. Can't let it phase you, just don't associate with those people.
>>
When my relatives at the christmas party started talking about ISIS like it as just the standard thing that syrians did for fun, and not a mercenary group funded by Ameria, Israel, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. Tried to educate them a bit, but it fell on deaf ears as they turned back to a college basketball game.
>>
>be me
>trying to go to sleep
>1 am
> brain brings up most embarrassing moments in life
>wtf brain ru keeping a scrapbook
>remember when I was trying to have a serious conversation with my teacher to sound smart and I said something really stupid
>remember accidentally asking what a "certain" word meant in front of extended family
>remember talking about bullets a lot in front of aunt, awkward
>triggered.gif
>>
>>25272073
same happened to me.
bitches are bitches
you can get passed it, but that burden falls on you.
if it helps, it's been a long, long time since that was overheard and I have since fucked over 20 grills and am married with a kid. I'm also in my mid 30's now
>>
>>25272205
Yeah girls can say that but then they end up with a guy that turns out to be basically a moldy cardboard cutout
>>
File: 1444696630280.png (624 KB, 862x603) Image search: [Google]
1444696630280.png
624 KB, 862x603
I like this OP.
>>
>>25272276
Thanks m8, I won't ever playah8
>>
>>25272145
eh it's fine, just bring it up if they have this misconception again
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450392082861.jpg (51 KB, 632x898) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450392082861.jpg
51 KB, 632x898
>>25271966
I hurt every day because of it. my wrist was broken, my patella was damaged to the point of no repair, my meniscus was torn in the scuffle, my elbow was bent all the way backwards, I got stabbed 3 times, two in the lower back and one in the upper arm, I can't even lift a gallon of milk now without it hurting. I am disabled working at Burger King and getting outpaced by a potato and really I just want to die.
>>
>>25273262
You gotta live on m8. Gotta embr8ce
>>
>>25273435
If I had knights of the old Republic I could live on indefinitely, but the games I have hurt to play and I can't into PC muster rice because I can't keep my arm up for more than a couple seconds before it starts to hurt. I just really want SW: KOTOR 1 and 2 because those were all that made me happy and now I have nothing but an original xbox, a 700 sq/ft apt, a galaxy s4, a 360 and new vegas, and my thoughts to keep me company. I know it's a lot more than most have but I just can't do it anymore.
>>
>>25273757
>can't into PC mustard rice

Buy a steam controller. They are extremely configurable and good if you hold a controller in your lap.
>>
>>25273757
have you considers buying a 3D printed exo-skeleton for your wrist that adds a bit of resistance so you can move it into a position and keep it there with no effor? You can do that for your leg too.

Like this:

http://3dprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/airy3.jpg
>>
>>25270877
Kek' a lil, then check'd
>>
>>25270675
When normies brag about losing their virginy to children when they themselves were children then they make a pedophile hate thread. It's like they don't know that they're pedophiles. There should be a class that teaches that.
>>25270752
I say this a lot, when i see things i don't like.
>>
File: TubOBrains.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
TubOBrains.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc425OWkozc
When did r9k become such a bunch of pussies?
Replying to feminist bait and trap roleplay threads and whinning about no gf
hahahaha faggot shit
>>
>>25270723
I thought he was quite a qt
>>
Just say the word fembot and half the faggots on this board get triggered.
>>
>>25273757
Just a few more years anon and a robot arm will be good enough to replace your fucked one.

Then get justice
>>
>>25275067
>Replying to feminist bait and trap roleplay threads and whinning about no gf

GG HE FOUND US OUT OMG NONONONO!
WE HAVE NO FEEEELINGS
REEEE
>>
Any time I see something even remotely leftist or progressive in nature, I become ridiculously angry. I have pace around my room for a few minutes to calm myself down after seeing such things.
>>
>>25275636
Depends, are you talking about SJW leftism or actual leftism?
>>
>>25275692
Both only because they both feed each other. I get slightly angered every time I walk past my bookshelf because I have leftist books on it (Marx, Marcuse, Achebe, Said, Foucault, etc.).
>>
I was invited to a sleepover with the cool kids when I was in 4th grade. One of their mom's had hurt her back, and had some pills for that. They crushed them up, put them in an orange soda, and dared me to drink it. I did. I wanted to fit in.

That night I was gang raped.

This summer, the guy who started it all sent me a Facebook friend request. I drove from the city out to the woods and shot about $200 worth of ammo into the trees.

Tldr Facebook resurfaced memories of gay child rape
>>
>>25275602
r u gay or something?
>>
>>25275576

>Just a few more years anon and a robot arm will be good enough to replace your fucked one.

You fucking techno-worshipping retards are literally dumber and have more misplaced faith than religious fundamentalists.

Not only won't the technology be good enough to replace a fully-functioning human limb EVER, it also won't be available to some white trash chump who got stomped by niggers at 1 in the morning.
>>
>>25275803
If gay means you like feminine penis then.... NYEOS?
>>
>>25275863
U Wot m8? DO U EVIN?
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>On the metro going to work
>niggers making me nervous
>one of them makes a sudden move
>he has a fucking gun
>run over to the call button, describe the issue
>no answer
>run over to the other side
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
File: tumblr_nvm833vpst1uap936o1_1280.gif (268 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvm833vpst1uap936o1_1280.gif
268 KB, 1024x691
>>25270723
but he's so qt
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.