[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /hobo/ >turned 18 >sat around neeting for 8 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: normiesss.jpg (400 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
normiesss.jpg
400 KB, 1200x950
who here /hobo/

>turned 18
>sat around neeting for 8 months
>bought a greyhound ticket, a pot, a pan, a george forman grill, brought my laptop and 7 days worth of clothes
>just sort of drift aimlessly and do odd jobs, browse /r9k/ and listen to music when I can get internet
>actually having a good time, been on the road for 2 months now and even made my first friends (i never had friends as a child)

what are my hobo robots up to today? I'm hanging out in georgia listening to some old black guys have a jam session.
>>
Its christmas my nigga enjoy yourself life is good
>>
>hobo
>2 months

Sure
>>
How far have you gotten. How much money do you have what do you eat et
>>
I'm likely going to be homeless by the end of January. If I'm lucky, I'll die some time before then.
>>
>>25270594
do you ever shower?
>>
>>25270703

oh i'm sorry, I wasn't aware that there's a required amount of clock hours that I have to punch in to be an official hobo.
>>
>>25270740

Yea I just use public bathrooms, when I was florida I used the beach. Sometimes I'll also go in someones back yard and just use the water hose.
>>
>>25270594
sounds really fun OP, happy for you. this last summer i got home from 5 months around the world with my now ex gf (thank fucking god).

There is something really special about just being on your own. probably gonna do it again soon.
>>
>>25270594
ITT: Neet threads in a year
>>
>>25270837

Nice m8. I want to go to another country but I have no idea how to afford that. how did you do it?
>>
>>25270909
worked for like 6-7 months at at shitty telemarketing job. worth it doe
>>
>>25270594
you're a drifter not a hobo
>>
>>25271014
semantics, does it fucking matter?
>>
File: 1448046981771.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1448046981771.png
3 KB, 343x543
>>25271014
>>25270703

>these guys

Good for you, OP. Livin teh dream
>>
Picked up a drug addiction yet?
>>
>>25271035
i was telling you that in hopes that you wouldn't refer to yourself as a hobo , i actually have nothing against what you're doing
>>
I want to do this in a van.

How do I even start with no money though?
>>
>>25271120
hey i aint op, get the fuck outta here
>>
Sounds smug. I've always wanted to go on a two week hitchhiking trip just to see how far I can go and who I can meet.
>>
>>25271124
Go without the van
>>
>>25271124

I didn't have any money after I got on the greyhound bus, I just panhandled downtown until I got a job washing dishes.
>>25271082
I drink and smoke cigarettes, but not much. Drug addictions are expensive, gotta suck cocks and steal to support one, which I'm not interested in.
>>
>>25270772
>literally becoming indian
it's a slippery, shit-covered slope, my friend
>>
>>25271235

I actually do shit in the ocean, lmao. normies have no idea that they swim in robot shit and piss.
>>
>>25271204
where did you sleep/where do you currently sleep?
>>
>>25271268
we know mate, we know.
>>
>>25270741
Lol, 2 months at your age is a teenage phase. You see this loser lifestyle as somehow romantic. You wont when you're 40.
>>
>>25270594
where are you now?
>>
>>25271294

I sleep wherever I can be left alone. So usually in an alleyway or behind a store, or in the woods somewhere. It's not cold where I am so it's nice. If I have the money I will occasionally get a motel for a night, since the feeling of a real bed is nice.
>>
>>25271324

>you see this loser lifestyle as somehow romantic
>again with the "lol u've only been out 4 two months fag haha"

what the fuck are you, a hobo elitist? I don't find this life romantic either.
>>
You said you got a pot and a pan, what do you cook?
>>
>>25271563
>what do you cook?
Meth.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.