[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do all day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1451145089703.jpg (42 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1451145089703.jpg
42 KB, 460x276
this is mainly for the friendless, but anybody can answer. On days like this, Saturday, what do you do all day?

I have a few friends but I sometimes cant bring myself to bother them so i just sit at home and work on music. what about you lonely robots?

And if you do hang with friends, what activities do you get into?
>>
File: toad.jpg (59 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
toad.jpg
59 KB, 640x350
>>25270504
this is the best edit of that
>>
when im not depressed I learn and program in c
>>
I browse 4chan all day only pausing to eat and piss/shit. Carpe Diem.
>>
Man I just wanna play video games all day and night and not give a fuck. I just got a call from a friend saying there's a party at his house. He's been calling me the last three days. We also hung out on Monday. I dont wanna get drunk again I'm still tired, fuck friends. I need them but I wish they could leave me alone sometimes.
>>
>>25270571
>>25270588
does it not bore you sitting in front of a computer all day? do you ever get the urge to just call a friend and ask them to go see a movie or something?
>>
>>25270504
I managed to get up half an hours motivation to work on my little project. I also went to walmart. And I spent a lot of time on this board.
>>
>>25270632
>friend
haha
>>
>>25270612
I wish my friends would call me
>>
>>25270612
you say that now, but wait till the day where you have no friends left
>>
>>25270647
well if not a friend, then maybe a family member?
>>25270641
what did you get from walmart anon?
>>
>>25270648
same here, i just had to cut a "friend" off because he only called me for rides all the time
>>
>>25270650
I used to have no friends and I was pretty happy.
Tbh I just wanna be alone. I love being alone, but I get tfw no gf after prolonged isolation, which is why I force myself to hang out with people. I'm not gonna get a gf tonight anyways, so I'd much rather stay home jacking off and watching anime.
>>
>>25270632
sure, sometimes I watch a movie.
>>
>>25270504
video games 4chan and music production
>>
>>25270673
I lost all my SD cards, so I bought a new one. I tried to get a 64GB card for 13 dollars, but when I got to the register it was 40 bucks, it was on the wrong shelf, so I had to put it back and get an 8GB.
I can never replace all the pictures that were on my old ones but I'm glad I can finally use my camera again.
>>
I read a lot.
>>
>>25270711
i'm the same way, i just want a gf to hang out with all day, really not a fan of hanging out with men after i turned 25
>>25270713
do you ever go to the theaters ?
>>25270759
same here, not as much video games these days tho, how long you been producing?
>>
>>25270766
are you a photographer ?
>>
Spend time with my daughter mostly. Usually I try to find something for us to do out, like going to the park or hiking. Then end with something like going to the movies or a trip to the mall.
>>
>>25270812
I would go but the program isn't good enough to spend my little money for it maybe in a near future I will go more to the theaters.

and you?
>>
>>25270843
i wish i had a kid to do things with, how old are you?
>>25270861
i usually watch movies at home by myself, haven't been to the theaters in awhile because no gf and the guy friends i do have never want to go because they are cheap like me and dont want to spend money
>>
>>25270832
No, I just liked to document everything. I'd photograph almost everything I fixed or made, and places I went.
I used to be into photography but I never had a real digital SLR, I used film. But I don't have a darkroom anymore, film developing is too expensive for me now, and I just flat out don't have the time or motivation for it anymore. I used to really enjoy it, though. Memories of happier times.
>>
>>25270931
It's a pretty good feel I won't lie. I'm 22.
>>
>>25270931
yes
my life is theatrical enough at this point
I will surely spend money on this things when i earn some money and have a less stressful life
>>
>>25271032
you'll find happiness in something else anon
>>25271051
ahh nice, im sure she helps you pull all types of women
>>
>>25270504
Fucking NEETs

It's Saturday. Time is still moving. The Earth is still spinning. Go to fucking work, you lazy cunts.
Saturdays are spent working or you're fucking useless.
>>
>>25270504
4chan, vidya, anime, work
>>
>>25271070
care to explain why your life is so stressful? what kind of things do you have going on
>>
>>25271091
You might think that but no. She brings attention, but women in my experience aren't interested in anything serious with a single dad. At least, ones that aren't single moms.
>>
>>25271096
great, you feel responsible for my life.

you can send me some money then you will get officialy the right from me to call me names.

just 200bucks per month for email contact.
>>
>>25271096
not every single person on the planet has a job anon, we all do the same things, eat, work/dont work, play, sleep, piss and shit, add on extra things like extra curricular activities or whatever and its all the same.
I made this thread to see what different people do with their time
>>
>>25271115
I tried and trusted in society.
In my early twenties my depression broke out.
I've got iagnosed with bipolar I and dont want to take meds for the rest of my life
I try somehow to live a normal life.

Have to start often from scratch again with things and projects, thats the stressful part.
>>
File: mad.jpg (16 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
16 KB, 250x242
If you don't spend all day every day sat in your mom's house consuming media and browsing 4chan you are a fucking normie and need to leave this board.
>>
I stay awake all night browsing 4chan, then I fell asleep in the morning and sleep till somewhere in the afternoon, then I wake up, eat and browse 4chan again. I hope I die soon.
>>
>>25271251
ahh ok, i understand, good luck with these projects, hope you finish them
>>25271269
why is it that you spend every saturday in the house?
>>
>>25271326
are you depressed? dont you have any other ambitions in life besides death?
>>
>>25271333
Hopefully ot every project, thanks.

Have a nice day.bye
>>
File: 1425441166300.png (7 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1425441166300.png
7 KB, 275x275
pic is what I do 7 days a week at least 12 hours day
>>
When I'm not at work I ALWAYS find something to do.

Get some drugs down your throat. Suddenly everything is fun.
>>
>>25271370
I'd say I'm depressed, yeah. I fucked up in college and have been NEET for just over a year now. But I've had big self-confidence issues for a lot longer. Everyone keeps pushing me to get a job, but I can't find the motivation to do anything and even the most mundane things are hard to do because I feel like shit all the time. I know I'm just wallowing in self-pity, but it's hard to think positive when everything is pointless and shit. I am planning to make an appointment with a psychologist's this week, maybe I will get medicine and that could help.
>>
>>25271394
what got you to this point? why dont you have a friend?
>>25271403
yes, if only, but i have no good drugs and I'm not a big fan of weed
>>
>>25271394
living the dream huh anon
>>
>>25270504
Browse 4chan

Go on Google Maps, pick a building or house and attempt to build it in Minecraft

Play random chords on my acoustic guitar

Mindlessly play GTA V and get bored 10 minutes

Window shop online for stuff I want but can't get because not enough shekels

If all else fails, I get into my car and drive where ever the roads take me
It's pretty fucking boring desu
>>
>>25271490
man i hope all goes well at your appointment and you turn it around, i also feel like shit alot but still manage to find joy in the simple things
>>
>>25271526
yes life can be very mundane at times, but it is so random that on any given day something interesting will happen as long as you keep putting yourself out there, even if its just driving around, that itself can draw inspiration
>>
>>25271545
Thanks friend and you too.
>>
File: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT.jpg (76 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT.jpg
76 KB, 500x300
Browse 4chan, fap, other time-wasting nothingness. I got into watching/reading LPs again because SA's paywall is down.

My hobbies are making stuff in Hammer and I've been trying to teach myself to draw, but I don't actually don't do either often anymore.

I have friends, but they all live super far away so it's hard to hang out often now that we're out of school and don't have a central meeting place of sorts.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.