[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1280x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1280x938
And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>25269870
That old man looks so damn disappointed, it's hurting.
>>
I suppose you're right. Now how do I learn to live with it?
>>
>>25269870
Luckily nowhere near that bad
>>
>>25269942
Being a failure rocks. You can do whatever the hell you want, masturbate whenever you feel like and not work for a day of your life. No one will be disappointed since you're already a failure and there's no expectations. No pressure, absolutely freedom.
>>
>>25269976
I'd rather have success (on a personal level at the very least) than this absolute freedom. I want more from life than I could ever hope to get, and it's driving me mad.
>>
I AM A MEME AND I FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO BE ONE
NORMIES WANNA BE ME
NIGGA
SEE EM NO THEY CANT BE ME
>>
>>25269976
>having a job means you are automatically not a failure
>le grass is always greener on the other side
you're probably the type of retard who calls everyone who has a job "normie". fucking retard.
>>
>>25269976
So failures are basically true winners?
>>
>>25271931
No, they're just not losers.
>>
>>25269870
What's the point of this thread OP? I already know I'm a failure and I already feel bad about it without you having to remind me.
>>
>YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER
>>
>>25269870
i have nothing to do with furries but i want one of the suits so that i don't have to look at myself.
>>
File: 1416766587868.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1416766587868.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
You don't have to tell me, I already know how much of a fuck up I am.

I can't even do good in games any more. I'm fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25273038
>tfw loser
>not even good at fucking video games
>>
>>25272662
Why do you think furries want those suits in the first place?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UATAbsML6tE
>>
>>25273105
for much more nuanced reasons that partially cross over with mine but also partially diverge into more positive reasons.

i wish i was a furry so i could have furry friends but 99% of them are normies, failed normies or outright disabled instead of semi-satisfied failures like me.
>>
>>25273057
i am aware of this emotion.
>>
File: sanae beyond the impossible.jpg (240 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sanae beyond the impossible.jpg
240 KB, 600x600
Im a failure now... But if I keep giving it my all, and every day try my very best I know I can achieve something!!
>>
>>25273038
>>25273057
>start to get old
>reflexes don't work anymore
JUST
>>
>>25274028
the last time i tried checking my reaction i got really miserable

i used to get around .18-.2 in those games, not asian-tier, but still fine.

now i can't get lower than .27, and average .3 most of the time. i'm 29 years old.
>>
File: flat220x200.jpg (22 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
flat220x200.jpg
22 KB, 220x200
>you don't have a single socially relevant facet to your life
>your life atm is literally browsing 4chan from wake to sleep
>never did anything except computer at home and keep head down in school
>don't even remember things in terms of real world experiences the only life events I've experienced are memes, dubs and shitstorms on 4chan
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.