[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interesting stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: fuck you carlose.jpg (11 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
fuck you carlose.jpg
11 KB, 239x200
So, a common bullshit excuse I always see is that robots "aren't interesting" like Chad or that they lack interesting experiences or stories. So if we all post an anecdote that roasties and normies find interesting we can all share each other's stories and roasties will think we are interesting.

Here goes, this always makes roasties piss themselves laughing.

>me and two buddies are hanging out drinking
>buddy A. buys the shittiest most disgusting fucking retarded bottle of beer in a choose your own 6 pack. Ghost face killah beer. A beer with 6 peppers including the ghost pepper. Now, why this syrup nigger thought that this would be a good idea is beyond me, but let me tell you it was like literally drinking pepper spray. So syrup nigger takes a sip of it comments on how gross it is and hands it to me
>hey anon try this its fucking awful
>so I drink it because hey it's beer what could be wrong. Fuck no fucking lips were burning mouth on fire no amount of regular beer can quench this fucking caustic burn I got going in my mouth.
>So like any normal person I say
>we have to make a bet where the loser has to drink this god awful shit.
>buddy B hears this and says he will be in no way a part of this
>mostly because buddy B is a pussy when it comes to spice, I mean faggot won't even put hot sauce on taco bell. He fucking thinks wasabi ruins sushi.
>so I ask buddy b "do you have a deck of cards?"
>and he says he does but continues on his protest of how bullshit this is and how he isn't going to be part of it
>I tell him, "hey man, you brought the cards and that counts as consent" Buddy A joins in and we force him to shuffle the deck, the game is lowest card drinks the bottle.
>>
cont

>I draw first and pull a 9 so I am sitting pretty, I figure good odds someone draws lower than me. Buddy A draws and pulls a 3. Looks like that faggot will have to drink. Luckily the 3 and our constant urging convinces buddy B to draw figuring he just needs to beat a 3.
>not so fast nigger and he pulls a fucking 2.
>so he goes back to his bitching and moaning and me and buddy A say we will both have 1 more mouthful if he kills the bottle
>he still wants out but we tell him we aren't leaving to get dinner until he drinks so he takes us up on the offer and we both have a swig and pretend it wasn't like injesting fucking pepper spray again. Fucking mouth burnt for another half hour after that.
>so buddy B is still being a pussy so I tell him if he wants he can put it in a glass and stick his dick in it for 30 mins instead.
>he seriously fucking consideres this, not knowing it would burn his cock off, but to my dismay he drinks it instead tring to hold his nose while doing so.
>so we watch the end of the show on netflix and realize, we don't know where buddy B fucked off to and we want to go grab food
>turns out he has spent the last half hour on the bathroom floor crying about how much his stoumach hurts and how he can't drink for the rest of the night
>mission accomplished.
>so we go to get dinner and buddy A can't pay for his shit like normal. So, being about 8 beers deep myself I tell that mayple jew that me and buddy B will pay for his meal if he drinks a 6 pack of ghost face killer
>eventually the moose fucker gets a job in florida and has to move. We were going to have a party for him, but suddenly he couldn't make it when he was reminded he had to drink a 6 pack of ghost face killah, after he tried to negotiate to be able to dilute it with like 50 limes worth of juice
>moral of the story, never let a canadian buy you beer.
>>
R9k has no stories
>>
This one time I posted a thread on /v/ and it reached 400+ posts.
Oh and when I was a kid on my first day to school I pissed myself horribly and it ran down my leg and down the length of the bus and the girl next to me screamed and I got known as the pee kid for the rest of my time at school.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.