[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >Having a job >not getting free money from government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1451104193363.jpg (174 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1451104193363.jpg
174 KB, 1437x908
>2015
>Having a job
>not getting free money from government
>>
what sound does a clock make? ;]
>>
Jokes on you, I live in eastern Europe. The government doesn't offer free moneys. Here you either work or you die of starvation.
>>
>>25269452
>2016
>The NEETs are nearing their final form
>Mathew Lesko
>>
>>25269500
that or you just leech off your parents
>>
File: lesadlizardfaceman.jpg (37 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
lesadlizardfaceman.jpg
37 KB, 200x195
>meet girl
>she asks what I do for a living
>doesn't understand what a "wagecuck" is
>doesn't understand why I have a 1TB hard drive full of pictures of cartoon frogs
>tfw no gf
>>
I have a job, pay taxes, and get more from the government than neets. Simple truth that neets will never understand. Your autismbux are peanuts compared to what working people get. "Free money" is what they use to dangle in front of you to keep you as a happy slave.
>>
>>25269710

>Slave
>Paid to do literally anything I want

Poor wagekuk
>>
>>25269452
None of you are real neets. I was for 4 years. You are monitored with your spending.
>>
>>25269802
You are happy with vidya and animu and minimal feeding. It's how slaves like you are kept down, good thing you are a very simple creature and will never try to leave his cage.
>>
I just came back to this forum after a huge while
>mom passed away
>her old friends are helping me out tons
>get neetbux for my no longer noticeable mental illness
>get inheritance cash, lots
>get discounts on the new appartment im moving to
>play pc games all day, eat decent store bought food, not organic, but without snacks or sodas i feel great
>i actually believed that ill kill myself once shes gone. top kek (^:
>>
>>25269452
>self-improvement
who /self-improvement/ here?
>>
>>25269452

>Neets
>Implying they are not all fucking depressed and lost
>>
>>25270350
>appartment
My phone will not let me be this dumb without intervention
>>
>>25270409
>Implying wageslaves aren't the same except they have much less free time
>>
>>25270434
>>25270409
Having a job provides structure and resources, but meaningful self improvement comes from the self.
>>
>>25270434

>Implying that only happens if you have a very shitty job and live check to check

That's why you find something you've got passion for and study hard for it. I know the N33T life, it is anything but enjoyable.
>>
How are you supposed to get free money from the government? Don't you usually have to be severely handicapped? I'm sure they're not going to give you disability for having fucking aspergers.
>>
>>25270520
>I'm sure they're not going to give you disability for having fucking aspergers.
You'd be surprised. They give disability money out for almost everything.
>>
>>25270510
>tfw no passion for anything
what do then?
>>
>here is enough free money to live on and a house
>no thanks I want to work myself to death
this mindset I will never understand
>>
>>25270874
>enough free money to live on and a house

That literally does not happen. Unless you want to be a poorfag for the rest of your life.
>>
Tick tock cuck clock

The more you make, the more I get for my 'disability' so work hard! Give me more! I have to buy my games, blue rays and take out every night, so please keep it up.

^-^
>>
>>25271087
If you don't live in a shit tier country it does
>>
I'm weird and fucked up but not mentally ill/ disabled, so I don't qualify for anything.

Its not that I don't want to work, its just that society has determined that what I'm good at has no value; and by that I mean they think they should get it for free (music, art, film). I don't mind neets, I don't have wage rage (at least directed at them).

Fuck society, boys; don't ever for a second think about "giving back" to society if life starts being good, because society never gave you anything because they "liked you"
>>
>>25271166
>The more you make, the more I get

Nope, you get the minimum to keep you barely alive. The rest of us get richer while you will spend the rest of your life in a cage.
>>
>>25271244
>I'm weird and fucked up but not mentally ill/ disabled, so I don't qualify for anything.
It's easy to fake/self-induce it. Just try getting a tulpa
>>
>>25271282
Oh yeah? Then why does my deposits increase every year? I have a nice little savings going on right now, all for doing what I want, including shit-posting here. It's quite funny, YOU'RE paying ME to post on the same website!

Cuck clock tick cuck clock
>>
File: char_80382.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_80382.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
It's always so fucking obvious that workers are miserable as fuck in these threads. If you love or even sort of enjoy your job, you are in such a minority you should feel truly blessed. My experience with work is one where I consider suicide most of my day and feel like crying in joy when I leave (and of course, crying in misery when I wake up to go back).

Most people would love to have the life of a NEET that gets a small stipend. How much money do you need to be happy in 2015? Entertainment and information is cheaper than ever. Technology is cheaper than ever. Housing is safer and more comfortable than ever. You can't buy time to enjoy the toys you afford with your daily misery-you guys brag about having a few weeks vacation of year, while NEETs are free to do as they please 52 weeks a year. They have no worry over accomplishing abstract goals that benefits others more than themselves. They experience less stress. They can focus on themselves more.

I'm a NEET now for the first time in my entire life at 25. I quit my job recently, and the only reason I feel anxiety over joblessness is because I'll inevitably have to acquire another one soon.
>>
File: boredkonata.gif (79 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
boredkonata.gif
79 KB, 480x270
>>25271244

>I'm good at music art and film

Lol.

If you actually were good at any of those, you'd be able to make money with them. There are ways to monetize any creative endeavor if you persist and produce. You're just bad at what you do or you've never tried to actually make money with your work.
>>
Non NEETs start these threads because /b9k/ is full of trolling and shitposting just like /b/1.0
>>
File: 1447371462604.jpg (8 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1447371462604.jpg
8 KB, 250x237
>>25269500
The joke is still on you
>>
File: NEET Overlord.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEET Overlord.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>25269452
Oh, hello Wagie!

Daily reminder that shitting in garden soup kitchen NEETbux are local piano bar celebrity depression. vegetable soup kitchen volunteering 6 am force-feeding whenever I want makes 7 day weekend for ME. Anime and videogames tendies autism keep your tax dollars coming. wagecuck materialism greek philosophy healthy challenging the theories of mathematicians and physicists! CHOP CHOP wagecuck, welfare certified sandwich artists no time another day, another dollar. I earn my keep cuck true happiness $1600 every two weeks NEET comedy club. Fuck you pitiful 2 hours in traffic fucking your gf while you're at work. Enjoying your lunch break wageslave? expanding my mind that yacht your boss has had his eyes on. . Sanders girlfriend "too tired" for sex homegrown vegetables no time for anything cozy blanket. agoraphobia Subway NEET lifestyle relaxing massive inheritance from my parents. college loancucks programming at home good boy points all the time in the world. ***YAAAAWN*** Just look at my autobiography wagecuck. r9k expanding my mind Mr. Shekelburg pennies on the dollar! Wizardry [insert philosopher quote here] with BIG, UNEMPLOYED, NEET COCK. Sweet onion teriyaki laughing stock of the neighborhood cuck. MUSH WAGIE mcjob minimum wage social interaction anxiety check in the mail. Fucking bitch wageslave "would you like fries with that?" failure retirement writing a symphony dreams of NEETdom. I'd rather kill myself than work parents sipping at a glass of red wine. wagecucks on suicide watch with life's true purpose. Everything for free.

Tata for now another dollar wagekek. I'll be sure to let your girlfriend know you're slacking on your lunchbreak!
>>
>having a job
>my job being what I love
>not living above my means
>building up savings way beyond what any NEET can do
>having the self-esteem that comes from being a productive human being instead of constant self-loathing for being a parasite
>>
>>25272668
>having the self-esteem that comes from being a productive human being instead of constant self-loathing for being a parasite
It's all just in the mind 2bh. I feel about as self-loathing for being non-productive as any other consumer feels for destroying the environment, ensuring that we either catch up in 50 years technologically or waste our one chance - i.e., not at all
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.