[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Despise it at University and don't want to go back >Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Despise it at University and don't want to go back
>Don't get on with parents and I don't like it at home.

What the fuck do bots?
>>
>>25269371
1.Finish your shit degree and get a job that enable you to move out. Try mixing things up at Uni to try and enjoy it more do a martial art or club or something.

2. Join the Armed Forces.

3. Join the Merchant Navy or become a fisherman.

4. Commit suicide.

5. Go straight to Jail.
>>
>>25269409
One of the reasons I don't like University is because I can't join clubs. I tried to do rowing and badminton, but everyone there is an egotistic that won't give the time of day to new people. I never played sport as a kid and I don't know how.

Also, can't join the forces, I have a heart murmur.
>>
>>25269485
Well rowing and badminton are both posh cunt activities. Have you tried something nerdier?

Fencing can vary between snobbiest of all to 'i can't do real sports'. I love it.

Is there no games club or something.
>>
>>25269537
Honestly I tried to join clubs but it just scares me. I'm not trying to be all "I have social anxiety, aren't I just a pretty little snowflake", but that kind of interaction where you join something that people know lots about that I know nothing about is scary to me. It's easier for me to just not join cubs but it's driving me fucking crazy.
Can't even talk to my flat mates. There are 7 of them and I have met 2. Joining a club and putting myself in any kind of social interaction with someone I don't know is practically undo-able with my current mindset.
>>
>>25269371
you do your degree fa.m

dont go back home
>>
>>25269712
Make a friend or get a currently existing one and ask them to join a club that you both are interested in or would like to try out. At least you will have someone to talk to and not look like a complete loner
>>
>>25269774
How do I make friends?

Comment not original, that's jokes.
>>
Homelessness is always an option.
>>
>>25269712
Fair enough. Well it's January soon so there'll be shit loads of beginners around.
>>
>>25269872
I'd rather not to be perfectly honest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.