[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >6'1, good looking and /fit/ >picked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1449782617455.jpg (149 KB, 988x1400) Image search: [Google]
1449782617455.jpg
149 KB, 988x1400
>be me
>6'1, good looking and /fit/
>picked up lifting and drawing at 16
>always had an easy time making friends
>coworkers and friends think that l get lots of pussy
>unironically doing it for my waifu
>created her back when l started lifting for motivation
>l only fap to her getting fucked by me/masturbating
>made her a tulpa and talk to her when l'm alone
>mastered lucid dreaming to be with her in dreams
>l keep all my art dedicated to her locked in a chest to keep her pure
>l actually enjoy living like this
I'm 22 and still a virgin but l don't care, at least she loves me
>>
>>25269251

>l actually enjoy living like this

Then live your dream anon. I'm happy for you
>>
Post pics of ya waifu.
>>
Wow you can draw really well

>tfw wanted to become an artist but everyone was better at it so i stopped trying
worst feel
>>
Pics of waifu so I can fap for her
>>
>>25269251
are you good at drawing ? i wanna learn
>>
>>25269296

The pic is not OP's, it's been around forever.
>>
How did you create a tulpa?
>>
>>25269280
Thanks mate

>>25269281
>>25269305
No l can't, l don't want anyone to see her but myself she'll be unpure

>>25269346
Guides, they're everywhere. The #1 tip is to not let them control you, and you're good to go

>>25269320
Yes, pro tip: buy a drawing tablet and pirate photoshop, draw one thing everyday
>>
>>25269373
i have been working on pencil and a pad, i can do a choppy figure so far, i have been using loomis and vilpuu to study. i understand perspective and shading. i just got a tablet yesterday, thanks for the tip mate
>>
>>25269373
I respect that. If you love her and you're happy then you've made it.

Good luck. I hope I find someone who loves me like you love your waifu.
>>
What does lucid dreaming feel like, op?
How did you master it?
>>
>>25269394
When l started l tried drawing myself/inanimate objects, try drawing naked humans too

>>25269441
Dream journal, that's the most important. Sleep 8-10 hours a night and stay away from screens 1 hour before sleeping, it will improve your sleep greatly.
>>
Your waifu is gorgeous. I want to make something like this happen.
>>
>>25269251
Good luck to the both of you
>>
>>25269488
The OP pic isn't my waifu, the image is from oda non
>>
>>25269487
>try drawing naked humans too
that's all i am doing , i can almost grasp the basic figure so i should probably work on fully mastering it then detailing, do you do any other art aside from your waifu ?
>>
>>25269518
Yes, l like drawing other things, medieval stuff such as castles and soldiers
When your art starts pleasing you, you'll want to draw more and more
>>
>>25269506

Ah okay. Still, I'm sure she's gorgeous.

Does your art help you stimulate your lucid dreams/help you create scenarios to be with her in? Who does she sound the most like? Were you inspired by someone else's voice?
>>
>>25269578
thanks for the tips.i wanna be a hobbyist so im not trying to be perfect but i wanna be decent. can we see some of your non waifu related work ?
>>
>>25269585
Drawing her helps me make her more "real" (kinda)
Her voice is like brienne's from game of thrones ( :^) )

>>25269646
I'm on my phone at my parent's place and all of my art is on my computer so l can't really show you anything :/
After drawing for like 7-8 months l started being satisfied with my work and decided to draw her naked l-lewd
It's been 5 years now, don't count time or it won't pass and you'll be unhappy because of the lack of progress
>>
Are tulpas really a thing, how the fuck do you develop one?
>>
>>25269741
>don't count time or it won't pass and you'll be unhappy because of the lack of progress
this is true, i recently took 2 weeks off of drawing because i was counting my progress and suddenly hit a slump, i plan on picking up again though with my tablet
>>
>>25269741

Ah. Awesome.

Well, I'm inspired, anon.
>>
>>25269822
Guides, you need to be patient and not let them have control over you, take it seriously it's not a joke, it's not paranormal neither
>>>/trash/ has a tulpa general, and there are nice guides everywhere
>>
>>25269251
Tbh I can respect that
>>
>>25269251

Bless you OP, doing god's work. Make sure to reject every floozy that approaches you.

Have you rejected bitches yet?
>>
Hmm...could I make my tulpa a carbon copy of an already existing character? Feels like a good start.
>>
>>25270122
im not a tulpa expert but they say never to do that
>>
>>25270114
They never ask me out, only give me hints, which is cool

>>25270122
Don't force your first tulpas into something, let them have their own "bodies". They'll be angry and leave you. Just train and they'll be okay with you shaping tjem
>>
>>25269487
new drawer here as well

I drew >>25270908 Could you please look at it and tell me what I should do? I've just started like a week ago.

Kinda like your idea OP, I also want to get better at drawing for reasons and I use a pen and paper at the moment. Does it matter if I start out on the tablet or on paper?
>>
File: 1429435264774.jpg (23 KB, 490x480) Image search: [Google]
1429435264774.jpg
23 KB, 490x480
>>25270290
>They never ask me out, only give me hints

Lel, typical 3D whores, expecting men to do all the work, totally incapable of grabbing what they want for themselves
>>
>>25272572
That's just human nature bro. Also I've been asked out by girls before. Those turned out to be the best gfs I ever had.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.