[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be genetically inferior female >really ugly, maybe 2/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: 1382459840001.png (56 KB, 1379x2031) Image search: [Google]
1382459840001.png
56 KB, 1379x2031
>Be genetically inferior female
>really ugly, maybe 2/10 on a good day, boardlike rectangular body, hairy, frizzy, terrible hair, bad skin, giant hook nose, noticeable underbite, one disfigurement from 0/10
>Two sisters, both are pretty, I absorbed all of the bad genes
>Family's over for Christmas
>I cherish these events because it means more time to see my nieces who do not yet understand how ugly I am
>spend the day cooking and doing crafts with them while my sisters are drinking, a rare feeling of happiness comes to me
>my little sister brought over her fiancee for the first time
>even better looking than my older sister's husband, easy 9/10 and in an Ivy league school
>parents, cousins, uncles, everyone doting and fawning on my sisters, who are the pride of the family for marrying way up the social ladder
>jealousy begins to crush the small joys I found earlier in the day out of me
>everyone except for my sisters only speaks to me indirectly through my sisters even though I'm at the table
>nobody even asks me when I'm going to get a boyfriend anymore, or what goes on in my life
>older sister gets out her phone
>"SISTER SELFIE TIME XDDD"
>they both take selfies of all 3 of us that make both of them look beautiful and me look even uglier by comparison
>little sister's picks up like 500 likes on normiebook
>one person even commented "u 2 look gorgeous!!!"
>go to bed depressed
>dream that I felt love for a man who loved me back
>wake up
>cry
>>
Fuck off roastie fuck off reeeeee
>>
Post your sisters, fampai
>>
>>25269188
show pic, it can't be that bad. You're probably overreacting like all girls do.
>>
>>25269188
>Things that never happened: The post

If it did, you are probably overreacting like >>25269241 said. Show a pic.
>>
>>25269238
No, it's not right to post pics of family here without their approval.

>>25269241
The one and only time I posted a pic on /soc/ I got about 14 (you)'s telling me how hideous I was, not even white knights tipped their fedoras towards me.

And you know how thirsty the posters on that board are. So I think I'll avoid a second cry for the day tyvm.
>>
>>25269188
>one person even commented "u 2 look gorgeous!!!"
That implies that you stalked her facebook later that night, this could mean two things

1- you really are fucked up
2- this is bait
Im gonna go for the latter
>>
>>25269289
>And you know how thirsty the posters on that board are. So I think I'll avoid a second cry for the day tyvm.

well if you already know where you stand then what harm does it do?
>>
>>25269289
>The one and only time I posted a pic on /soc/ I got about 14 (you)'s telling me how hideous I was
of course, its fucking soc
>So I think I'll avoid a second cry for the day tyvm.
k, no proof then
>>
>>25269188
every time you're a girl and you feel bad, just remember
at least you're not a tranny
>>
>>25269331
I am a woman, do you really think my emotional response to criticisms of my appearance is rational?
>>
>>25269352
I think that if you already accepted that you're ugly, things can only look up.

But you posted this thread and nobody has any idea how sincere you are if you won't show us some proof. Most times when a girl says she's ugly, she's just fat and the other times, she's neither fat nor ugly. Women are horrible about lying about this for some reason.
>>
>>25269352
So, you know the problem and the solution and the fact that there is no downside to performing this easy solution, yet you dont
k
>>
just paint the faces of your sister black with ms paint ffs
>>
Pics or ur a liar op

Can't be that bad compared to the all the fat bastards o n this board
>>
I'm not going to be a thirsty fuck. I have a girlfriend. If this is true I just want to say you guys here are being le edgy faggots for no reason. This is why 4chan is dying.

To op I wanna say you seem pretty cool. I know some of the feeling. I'll be honest, I probably wouldn't find you attractive but that doesn't really matter. It really fucking doesn't. Look at the quality of the responses you're getting.

The first girl i truly loved was obese, and scarred from a car accident. Inb4 couldn't do any better. No I actually loved her. More than anything. Because she was unique and funny. It can happen for you aswell.
>>
>>25269424
>To op I wanna say you seem pretty cool
>hasnt told us about any of her daily activities, weaknesses, soft points nor things she likes
>>
>OP claims to be ugly as sin
>thread still filled with white knights and contact requests

anyway OP post your face already
>>
>>25269188
I'd probably feel sorry for you if I didn't already know all women, including you, are complete cunts.
>>
File: MacDowells_AF_Daughters.jpg (390 KB, 1800x2060) Image search: [Google]
MacDowells_AF_Daughters.jpg
390 KB, 1800x2060
>>25269424
OPs story is but there is something called board culture that should arguably be shielded from such posts
>>
Pics or no sympathy faggot
>>
>>25269289
there are no white knights on soc. yet I like the place since it is hard to samefag on that board.
>>
File: MacDowells_AF_a.jpg (78 KB, 730x506) Image search: [Google]
MacDowells_AF_a.jpg
78 KB, 730x506
>>25269497
PS here's the guy McDowell chose to make those 2 baby girls

If you're ugly, mom just didn't effectively do what you hate women for, date up
>>
>>25269468
thank you for your input
>>
>>25269545
Is she supposed to be ugly? The guy is much hotter, but she's still a babe. Just kind of semitic-looking.

But she made the right choice and married an Aryan god instead of banging a negro and making little half orcs.
>>
>>25269497

But this part of board culture. Like it is very very difficult for a woman to be a robot but not impossible. We're actively blocking out an interesting part of this board.

I see very little white knighting here. Apart from one skype faggot. There's no reason to disbelieve. The only cancerous people here are the edgy 4chinners who think every post has to be as angry as possible or you're not a real shit poster. "You haven't earned your stripes kiddo." Fucking newfags who destroy debate and interesting discussion.
>>
File: jaws.png (522 KB, 1100x606) Image search: [Google]
jaws.png
522 KB, 1100x606
>>25269586
nah, I didn't want to imply she isn't good looking.
clearly has a symmetrical face and good hair
>>
>>25269188

>really ugly, maybe 2/10 on a good day, boardlike rectangular body, hairy, frizzy, terrible hair, bad skin, giant hook nose, noticeable underbite, one disfigurement from 0/10

I can help you with at least a few of these things.

>hairy

Invest in IPL laser hair removal. They are extremely affordable options on groupon or yelp or other discount sites. One package of six sessions may not be enough and you may need two. Shave your legs and your pits every day in the shower, which is what I do even though I'm not very hairy. Use a nice smelling humectant immediately out of the shower, coconut oil 1-2x/week if the air is particularly dry.

>frizzy

First, get a good haircut. Again, groupon or yelp for discount deals. Then you need to invest in quality shampoo or conditioner. I suggest Oribe Supershine shampoo & conditioner, follow with a leave-in such as PM Super Skinny Serum. Blow dry. Invest in a quality flat iron, like a GHD, and a heat protectant to keep your new haircut looking fab; I suggest Sebastian Thermal Trilliant. Flat ironing is the easiest thing in the world and your hair looks AWESOME always at the end. Finish off with a setting shine spray or serum, I suggest Coppola Argan Oil (I buy mine at Ulta and you can use the 20% off coupon with it and the Sebasian one too).

Your hair will look perfect, all the time, every time, doing the above steps.

>bad skin

AHAs, BHAs, and TCA peels. Google MUAC peels and start dousing your skin in various acids. TCAs are like a mild to moderate sunburn that removes the uppermost layers of dermis. AHAs would be glycolic acid, lactic acid, or similar and act as a surface exfoliant. BHAs are the main ingredient of traditional acne treatments. I suggest stridex pads in the red box.

A sample skincare routine would be gentle cleanser (I suggest Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser) --> max strength stridex pad if you are actively breaking out, if not skip this step and do a manual exfoliation 2-3x/week)...

1/2
>>
>>25269188
>be me, 23 khv
>go to a website forum for terminally ill people
>complain about tfw no gf
No actually I didn't and you should fuck off from here too
>>
File: flaming leonardo itachi.png (4 KB, 344x357) Image search: [Google]
flaming leonardo itachi.png
4 KB, 344x357
>>25269635
Ouch tfw such edge lol x0masdf
>>
>>25269635
why? she is not cam-whoring or anything like that.
>>
>>25269620
>bad skin

In most cases bad skin can be treated with just diet and exercise.
>>
>>25269188 >>25269620

After manual exfoliation, apply AHA cream at night. An amazing one is this cheap Walgreens one called Studio 35 Beauty Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream. It smells like glue but it is cheap and it works better than any prescription AHAs I have tried, though it does not and will not replace regular maintenance with AHA and TCA peels.

During the AM, you will want to use a good moisturizer. For this you need to see what your skin tolerates. I do well with MUAC Green Tea Moisturizer. However I do wear tinted moisturizer as a foundation so I usually withhold traditional moisturizer unless I am using a foundation that calls for a moisturizer like NARS Sheer Glow or similar. Also you need sunscreen of at least SPF 30. I suggest La Roche Posay Antithelios SPF50.

Finally, get some nice clothes and a few pairs of heels no less than 4": one pair of almond toed black pumps, one pair of almond toed nude pumps, one pair of black strappy sandals. You will also want a pair of leather riding boots. Fryes or Stuard Weitzman are the gold standard, but any cheap pair at Macy's will be ok. Buy your clothes at H&M, Aritizia, Aerie, Express, or even Forever 21.

Now you're up to a 7-7.5.

These are the things you can immediately do that will raise your game from a 2 to at least a 6. If you are not fat, then you will be raised to a good 7. Nose and underbite find a plastic surgeon and an orthodontist. If you need to, consider prostituting yourself for $400-$500/hour. In less than a year, you're a solid 9. Good luck! :)
>>
>>25269736
its amazing how much u know about this ho from her greentext story
>>
>>25269756
If OP can't or won't do these very basic steps, then her depression and apathy is a bigger problem than her looks. An initial down payment of about $500-$600 and maybe 8-9 hours of one's time brings a skinny 2 to a fuckable 7. In this regard, I recognize that women have an easier time than men. I don't know a similar way to bring a KV 2 to a Chad's-wingman 7 in 8 hours.
>>
>>25269695
Fuck off virgin, I'm trying to help the poor girl.
>>
>>25269188

But you're beautiful to me anonette :3
>>
>>25269913
Well I suppose you have a point re: that
>>
Fuck off, roastie. I will not feed your narcissism.

>yfw if everyone posted this, word-for-word, in response to "fembots" there would no more annoying cunts here
Too bad half the posters on /r9k/ are beta white knight fucks.
>>
File: tipit.jpg (52 KB, 690x566) Image search: [Google]
tipit.jpg
52 KB, 690x566
>>25269950

you're helping m'lady
>>
>>25269950
I'm not even a virgin, and you can look up what I'm saying. There's science to support that a sedentary lifestyle will give you bad skin.
>>
File: 1439436634425.jpg (26 KB, 195x278) Image search: [Google]
1439436634425.jpg
26 KB, 195x278
OP, I'm going to start making a list of shit you can do your yourself, even though you're going to ignore it because if you had the will to do any of these things, you wouldn't be here.

>On being fat
I know you didn't state anything about being chubby, but you'll at least find it harder to keep your weight at a comfortable level the longer you live, so for this, you have 2 options here: Find a guy who is totally into it (yes they exist, only a tiny number of them will be Ivy League tier like you want them) or start managing your weight now (spoiler, as you live longer and longer, it is going to be harder and harder to control, start counting calories now, thank me in 40 years)

>On the prospect of being Ugly
If you're as bad as you say, you're going to need a two pronged attack: make up and plastic surgery

Learn when to and when to not use make up and learn when it's appropriate. 1/10s can easily look like 8/10s or beyond by proper (not an excess) amount of make up. Once you snag a guy, he's gonna see your face sooner or later. Consider this a litmus test to see if the relationship will even work, because you're aiming for a life partner, not a one night stand.

Finally, if you're as bad as you say you are, you're gonna need plastic surgery. Start talking to doctors and your insurance company, and talk to your parents (they might help money wise as to ensure that each daughter has kids). 2 things in addition. 1. Don't get addicted to plastic surgery, there exists a point where more surgery will push you to the uncanny valley and kill your chances with a man. 2. Age will kill it eventually, you're goal is to have a man hook line and sinker before age starts to deteriorate you. Do not waste time.

Finally, once you get a guy, your personality has got to carry the rest of it. If you're a complete cunt, he is going to leave for someone else eventually. Adjust your personality to complement his and give him plenty of sex whether it satisfies you or not.
>>
File: 1313907433351.jpg (109 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1313907433351.jpg
109 KB, 800x600
>>25269548
hey, you earned it.
>>
>>25269736
he has got a point. especially about clothes. good clothes makes up for looks for me up to some point. for example I have weakness for girls in tight black leather jackets. that shit is like +3 attractiveness on equip.
>>
>>25269188
Post a photo of yourself desu-senpai
>>
>>25270166
Dubs determines

yeah OP lets see a pic. I think its time. I for one promise not to insult you upon seeing it.
>>
File: YunoYandereFace.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
YunoYandereFace.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
pls be my gf

true original comment desu
>>
Post pic already
>>
>>25269695
I am not denying that diet and exercise contribute greatly to a 9. But diet and exercise won't bring a 2 to a 7 in 8 hours.
>>
>>25270221
In all likelihood, OP is fat. So there's no point in even engaging OP further.
>>
>>25269736
Do you know how to go from a 7 to a 9?
>>
>posting face
>on 4chan
>for any reason
OP maybe ugly as sin but at least she's not retarded... I hope.
>>
>>25270545
Plastic surgery for body contouring and fat transfers, cosmetic dermatology for restylane injections, and cosmetic dentistry.

With gainz and money and enough time, I'm sure the above can even get someone to a 9+. Look up before/afters of Ivanka Trump.
>>
Just fight against your natural desire to be caressed, protected and loved by chad/some guy, and obsess over biology ect and become a mad scientist
>>
>>25269313
even the normiest of normies "stalk" people on facebook you autist
>>
>>25270674
it is not really stalking if you have them in friend list anyway
>>
File: 1443944626449.png (93 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
1443944626449.png
93 KB, 216x249
>>25269188
>nobody even asks me when I'm going to get a boyfriend
stopped reading there, can't believe I got baited
>>
My family kept bugging me about being awkward and talking weird and playing vidya and not being in a relationship and wondered why I looked pissed off to be there. At least my sisters are single too. But I'm older.
>>
haha you fucking failure
kill youself bitch
fucking nerd
>>
>>25269188
add b8 posting to your list of failures
>>
>>25269188

A possible alternative outlook:

>Be female
>Have unique features. I'll never be what the mainstream considers attractive. It gets me down on my darker days but it doesn't need to be my priority because happiness isn't about being conventionally attractive
>Two sisters, both are conventionally attractive
>Family's over for Christmas
>I cherish these events because it means more time to see my nieces who love me for being a brilliant aunt
>spend the day cooking and doing crafts with them while my sisters are drinking, a rare feeling of happiness comes to me and I cherish it
>my little sister brought over her fiancee for the first time
>He's very conventionally attractive, and successful by the usual standards... but that's not the same as being happy. I hope my sister and him are though.
>parents, cousins, uncles, everyone doting and fawning on my sisters... they'd probably spend as much time talking to me too if I didn't purposely keep people at arm's length
>jealousy begins to surface but I'm self aware enough to recognise it, and intelligent enough to know that conventional attractiveness isn't the same thing as happiness.
>everyone talks to me indirectly though my sisters I notice. I've realised that my body language and standoffishness are probably to blame. I was feeling rotten but I realise that now.
>nobody even asks me when I'm going to get a boyfriend anymore, or what goes on in my life, and thank god for that, because everyone else's family does this to everyone else at christmas and it just feels like you're being grilled. Better to allow me to bring it up if I feel like it.

Cont.
>>
>>25270943

>older sister gets out her phone
>"SISTER SELFIE TIME XDDD"
>they both take selfies of all 3 of us. I'm not as conventionally attractive as them, but they love me and it's just a bit of fun.
>little sister's picks up like 500 likes on normiebook
>one prick even commented "u 2 look gorgeous!!!"... people being mean on the internet? Who ever heard of that?
>go to bed
>dream that I felt love for a man who loved me back
>wake up
>realise I'm going to put myself out there more in the new year. I'd like to be in love.
>>
File: 1440789664693.jpg (28 KB, 378x434) Image search: [Google]
1440789664693.jpg
28 KB, 378x434
>>25269188
u literally sound like someone I might know, do you live in so cal?
>>
>>25270809
Yea I hate my siblings they make me feel miserable

My brother is 2 years younger than me and has had multiple partners but I am still a kissless virgin... It's humiliating
>>
>>25270943

>bretty gud, you should be motivational speaker

/no sarcasm
>>
File: wide_pride.png (56 KB, 633x628) Image search: [Google]
wide_pride.png
56 KB, 633x628
>>25269188
Kill yourself, whore!
afs
>>
>>25269188
thank you very much, lady
you actually made my feel good about myself
thank you again
>>
>>25269188
dubsgirl, don't feel bad
find joy in religious life
Im completely honest. God loves you.
>>
>>25269188
>wake up
that's your problem
and opium is the solution
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.