[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl tells me that she's going to be down here by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (376 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
376 KB, 580x388
>Girl tells me that she's going to be down here by the 28th so we can see the new SW together
>Tells me a few days later she is planning on seeing it with a friend of hers
>I tell her since she isn't going to be close by, i might as well go see it with a friend who's been pining for it
>She doesn't reply back
>Skypes me today asking how the film was and after giving my thoughts on it, express my disappointment on how she wasn't down here
>Tells me again she is going to see it with her friend and still wanted me to show up
>Explains that her friend is actually down here
>says that i went a bit crazy

So who would you see would be at fault for this misunderstanding? Me or her?
It's trivial bullshit i know, but got nothing else to say.
>>
Her fault for not explaining properly in the first place.
>>
>>25269168
Yeah. S'what i thought.
It's the "you went nuts" reply that just sent me into facepalming.
Goddamn this woman.
>>
Who cares? You didn't want to go with her "friend" there anyways, either it really is her friend and she just sees you as one of the girls, or it was Chad and you'd be a third wheel.
>>
>>25269229
>You didn't want to go with her "friend" there anyways
I was fine with going with her friend. Fuck, she was the one who wanted me to go with her to begin with.
She really is a cocktease, i'll give you that.
>>
Also, for anyone who pops into this thread
How much of a beta am i for putting up with crap like this?
>>
She didn't explain properly that her friend is close to you.
>>25269623
This doesnt really seem like a big deal honestly
>>
>>25269698
I know it isn't. It's just my own idiocy blowing shit out of proportion as usual. But at the same time, what ticks me off was that she made no reply conceding or even hinting that the miscommunication was on her end. And that's just stupid.
>>
I don't like that picture. Kill the author.
>>
>>25269698
Not really a beta, tell her she didn't clarify properly. You didn't blow up
>>
>>25269921
I should. I'll either when she does show up or when i get a chance to message her.
Wonder if she's even worth it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.