[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been diagnsoned with PCOS. I guess I can forget about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x300
I've been diagnsoned with PCOS. I guess I can forget about dating a guy, getting married, and starting a family. I've fallen into some weird depression for a while, I really don't know what to do next with my life.
>>
>>25269109
Whats that femfam?
>>
>>25269109
PCOS goes hand and hand with obesity. You will never find true happiness as a disgusting landwhale.

If you are thin, nobody cares about your PCOS and it will not affect anything negatively.
>>
>>25269109
>western female
>starting a family

You mean popping out a downey after three miscarriages when you're 38?
>>
Just get your ovaries removed senpai. Freeze some eggs if you want to form babby at some point
>>
>>25269109
It's not that bad, anon.
You may become barren, but that's not that much of a loss in today's time. If you are willing to start a family, you can always take a foster child under your care. There a countless poor souls rotting away in some foster home, hoping for you to come through the door and pick them up. It may just be the worst solution for you, but the only one for them.
>>
>>25269109
Its alright, everything is fine. There are worse things out there.

You are currently inflating and overdramatizing your situation which is normal and fine after the initial shock. It seems like the end of the world, although its actually no big deal.

You will learn to live with it, you will learn to deal with it, you will learn to accept it, and after a time things are going to be fine again for you. You will also find a guy who will love and appreciate you, and its still possible to have a family. You are really inflating your situation currently.

Take yourself some time. If you are working, take some vacation to find time for yourself and only yourself. Its okay to feel shit, watch netflix all day and let it all out. The important thing is, to MOVE ON afterwards. Do some introspective work, wait for the emotions to cool down, think about it, meditate a bit, do some yoga, do some sports, write poems, whatever floats your boat.

Allow it all to flow out, and then get back on top of your shit. Everythings going to be fine
>>
>>25269109
Ew that is pretty gross
>>
>>25269109
You deserved it roastie.

>"I've fallen into some weird depression for a while"
Typical language mannerisms of a roastie

Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1443155647554.png (57 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1443155647554.png
57 KB, 275x275
>>25269109
>PCOS
oh baby
>>
>>25269466
This. Menstruation is fucking repulsive anyway, be glad you won't have to do that disgusting shit anymore.
>>
>>25269109

So was my GF this past week. Doctor said there are fertility treatments, surrogates, surgery's, things you can do to have a baby. Also what that other anon said, if you really do give a shit, you'll lose weight.
>>
you probably need to lose weight
>>
>>25269109
99% Likely because you are fat as fuck.
>completely reversible if you put down the fucking fork
>>
>>25269601
>oh baby
kek, good joke
>>
My wife has pcos and we're expecting our first child. Chin up, anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.