[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I spent Christmas with my demented grandma >she shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1450716778721.jpg (87 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1450716778721.jpg
87 KB, 768x768
>I spent Christmas with my demented grandma
>she shit herself twice.
>My only present was a $50 JC Penny gift card.
>I gave $200 to my roommate so he could buy his girlfriend a $150 ring and his family gifts because he had no money and he probably will never pay me back.
>I drank like 30 beers.
>Family will be here soon and ask why i've been avoiding them

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>lost the majority of friends this year cuz this girl I liked said I raped her
>mfw "Let's have sex after this episode of scrubs." isn't consent
>no one believes me cuz modern feminism says it's wrong to doubt her.
>she only said that so she could go back to her boyfriend guilt free.

I didn't find out the reason they stopped talking to me for almost a full year after this "rape."

I asked my best friend I the group if he actually believed her and that I didn't actually rape her.
"Idk man, you were both probably too drunk to remember anyway"

WTF WE WEREN'T EVEN DRINKING AND COMPLETELY SOBER.
>>
>Gave $200 to your roommate.
I know you're trying to be a good guy but you shouldn't have done that. If he can't even afford the $150 ring for his gf how the fuck can he afford to keep being with her?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.