[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /tries and fails to fill up the void in/ Recently I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
Who here /tries and fails to fill up the void in/

Recently I started going on fucking Omegle with the cam on, just to meet girls. This one qt latina girl added me on Skype, and then she said she was "going to be getting a bit dirty cuz alone". I asked what this meant (I mean, obviously I knew, but I just tried playing oblivious), and eventually she out-right said she was getting herself off to the thought of me. She even offered to let me turn on voice chat for me to hear. I declined, of course...

Man, I just want a girl who isn't fucking easy as shit. Like, everyone online is a lonely mofo who makes it obvious within the first few minutes, and I'm sure as hell not going to just go outside and start talking to randos. I don't got no social skills.

I'm beginning to think that she'll never be replaced.
>>
>>25268966
>Man, I just want a girl who isn't fucking easy as shit.
That's most likely not going to happen online, you'd have to search at places where modesty is still a thing.
>>
>>25269010
Yeah, I know. But that's the thing; I got really bad social anxiety. I can't really talk to people I don't know.
>>
>>25269040
I already recommended this to another guy in a thread, but I'd advise you to give it a read as well.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/11/18/help-for-the-shy-guy-the-complete-guide-to-overcoming-your-shyness/

AoM is a great website, ever since I found it I have become more and more of a man. It may help you with you anxiety to some degree.
>>
>>25268966
> I want a girl who isn't fucking easy as shit
> I got no social skills.
>>
>>25269136
It's a hopeless desire I guess

shit maybe I'll have to settle for some slut
>>
>>25269146
>shit maybe I'll have to settle for some slut
That won't work out. You may be able to get laid a couple times, and surely you'll enjoy it, but in the end she's going to bail on you and everything will be dispair, only that you'd know what you are missing from that point on.
>>
>>25269349
ohohohoho I already know what I'm missing

but I fucked it up real bad

the toughest part of this all is that I know I probably deserve it
>>
>>25269370
>the toughest part of this all is that I know I probably deserve it
Taking responsibility for what you have done is a sign of maturity.
>>
>>25269380
thanks, anon.

originalfuckingcommentjesuschrist
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.