[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys here are talking about being beta and autism but why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Blobfish+20151221_125357.jpg (34 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Blobfish+20151221_125357.jpg
34 KB, 620x620
You guys here are talking about being beta and autism but why don't you just become chad?
>>
A person doesn't simple become a Chad desu
>>
>>25268852
It's not like a step out of the door and poof, you are Chad. It's a process of dozens of little steps from being a Bot to being a Chad.
>>
File: 1433079874798.jpg (80 KB, 381x916) Image search: [Google]
1433079874798.jpg
80 KB, 381x916
Ok if you can tell me a way to put on 50 pounds of muscle, gain some height, sculpt my face to make it more chiseled, and make my depression and social anxiety vanish overnight let me know and I'll become a Chad for you.

I don't even want to be a Chad I'm ok with who I am I JUST WANT A GF.
>>
>>25268852
Why don't poor people just ask their parents for money or have their parents buy them a house or get them a job at Daddy's hedge fund?

Makes no sense to be poor.
>>
I did. Well, no, I didn't, but robots would assume I did. I finished my degree, got a job and got a girlfriend. I'm no Chad by any stretch. I don't like alcohol, and I don't like parties. I have almost no friends beside my gf. I occasionally play Magic: The Gathering at the local game store. I have a friend with autism who I visit mostly out of pity, since he has 0 friends besides me.
I don't know how I got this gf. Must be luck.
>>
>>25268982
>I'm not going to make any effort to improve myself
>I deserve to be given a gf!
>>
>>25268852
How do you do that?

The only possible, yet completely unrealistic and never going to happen way, is kill myself and hope I'm reincarnated as Chad/Stacy.
>>
>>25269052
That's what i was talking about. (OP here)
>>
>>25269052
3/10 girls who can't cook or clean and only look decent with caked on make up feel entitled to Chads and they get them because they're female.

At this point I don't even care being a virgin in my 20s. Sexbots and VR waifus will be out soon so fuck 3D roasties
>>
>>25269193
>Sexbots and VR waifus will be out soon so fuck 3D roasties
Only seeking pleasure, not that I'm surprised.
>>
>>25269235
Nah I want companionship and love too. Shouldn't be that hard to trump a females personality and intellect in a robot LOL
>>
>>25269052
Because you can improve your bone structure and genetics. Nice meme.
>>
>>25269264
You know that a robot can't love, you of all people should know. They can endure and hate, and maybe be apathic.
>>
>>25269290
Because you can improve your general appearance and work on not being a raging sperglord.

You are the same guy who posts here all day long whining about his height etc. You use them as an excuse so you wouldn't have to work to improve yourself. If you were taller and good looking, you would still be an angry mentally ill sperglord.
>>
>>25269339
>mentally ill
yeah all those mentally ill people should just try not to be ill. get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>25269292
Humans are basically organic robots, it's all just chemicals and shit. Especially woman who "think" with their cunts.
>>
>>25269386
You know that those anxieties aren't actual illnesses, right? It's like self-diagnosed PTSD, more of a make-believe sickness, if any.
>>
>>25269396
>organic robots, it's all just chemicals and shit.
That's a rather misanthropical view on human beings. If you reduce everyone to a level of being an object, it's no wonder you ended up alone.
>>
>>25269430
Or maybe I've reduced everyone to an object because I've been alone.
>>
>>25268852
Because anxiety.
Despite being around people at Uni for months and even making some friends, I'm still shy coward with no self esteem.
It should be better after all that time but nothing improves.
>>
>>25269460
Could be. It does mean that your situation has got the better of you, something that's just as bad as the situation itself. You are better than that and you damn well know it.
>>
>>25269386
Then mention it off the bat that you are mentally ill. Not things about your height or looks. And mental illness can be treated too. You have seen a therapist right?
>>
>>25268852
i already did that it was not worth it most women are really shitty and are riding the cock carousel.
>>
>>25269552
>And mental illness can be treated too
not all of them. in fact, with most of them, while threatment will help, you will never reach close-to-normal levels.

your argument is like saying that guys with parkinson should just get it together and just live a normal life because it can be threated.

>>25269413
tell that to all those robots that have legit panic attacks.
>>
And then what? Is my life supposed to get better?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.