[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women base an entire person's worth for a potential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1081.gif (716 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
1081.gif
716 KB, 245x187
Why do women base an entire person's worth for a potential relationship through text messages on the internet or through sms texting?

It's fucking stupid, personality, character etc etc is hard to convey through text based messages, so why not give that guy a chance beyond that? I've fucked up so many chances with women because they get initially turned off by the way I "type"
>>
Don't type like a faggot.
>>
>>25268844

This.

How does one learn to type like someone interesting and sociable?

I'm sure like me a lot of people on r9k come off as overly formal and uninterested to normies. I just can't use emojis without feeling cringy and i feel like my conversations die because they "dont go anywhere". Surprisingly I've had a lot of improvement in my convos just using senpai and desu and lmao a fuckton.
>>
>>25268900

Forgot about the text filter but you get what I mean
>>
>>25268900
:^) works wonders try it next time.
>>
>>25268833
I read some shit the other weak about how you shouldn't end msg or sms with a full stop, it comes of as passive aggressive or some shit. Every msg/sms I send anyone end with a full stop.
>>
>>25268969

Are you being sarcastic? If not no thanks. Every /v/ lurking cringey fuck uses that.
>>
If you can turn off girls just by messaging them, then you must be even more repulsive in real life.
>>
>>25269095
Have had sex with 2 girls and a decent amount of women tell me I look attractive to them, so no it's not looks especially since I'm getting women messaging me on these stupid dating sites.

You need three things to potentially fuck a women, looks, game, and stability. I'm lacking game ONLINE I guess, I have no problem when we're face to face.
>>
>>25269173
So that's why you only use texting for setting up dates, not getting to fucking know the person.

"Hey, let's meet at Drunky Oflannigans at 7."
That's it.
>>
I send like two text messages a year. I've never liked it. I don't like talking on the phone either.
>>
>>25269089
I thought only qt grills used it?
>>
>>25269089
>admitting to browsing /v/
wew lad
>>
File: 1436435616877.jpg (75 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
1436435616877.jpg
75 KB, 500x289
It's why I usually don't bother with that shit. I feel as if I'm never really going to be liked for who I am. The whole dating scheme is just a cluster-fuck of defense mechanisms and entirely void of any humanity. So it goes, I guess. I guess it wouldn't be fair if the whole world suddenly subscribed to my ideals.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.