[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have sex with a robot if it looked and acted exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1396555804349.jpg (851 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1396555804349.jpg
851 KB, 1067x1600
Would you have sex with a robot if it looked and acted exactly like a real human, but was programmed to want you?
>>
You're describing the dream OP.
>>
>>25268703
Who is making these stupid threads ? I want it to end
>>
>>25268734
I just watched AI last night. It got me thinking about a not-to-distant future filled with sex robots.
>>
>>25268703
Yes, but even more so if it was programmable.
>fruit flavoured pussy
>tightness adjuster
>effort required to bring it to orgasm
>volume meter (both sexual, and normal)
>kink level
>>
>>25268918
>effort required to bring it to orgasm
You made sex into a fucking video game.
>>
>>25269111
Some of us like a challenge, it's alright if you don't. I always find one sided sex boring, if I wanted to bust my nut in a wet hole I'd use a grapefruit.
>>
>>25269170
>it's alright if you don't
Nigga I think this is THE best fucking thing ever, aside from eating and sleeping this would be the only thing I'd do, increasing the difficulty every time I succeeded.
>>
>>25269197
Same senpai
>at hardest level
>have to crawl inside her entirely in order to bring her to orgasm
>her body attempting to remove you from her cunt
>fighting off robots while rubbing her pussy

A man can dream...
>>
>>25268703
i have sex with my right hand, sure why not.
>>
>>25268703
>Going to college to help build exactly that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.