[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tard hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 275x350
Can we get a tard hate thread?
I will green text for you...
>be me in highschool
>school has special ed class for downy kids and severe autists
>day before winter break they have basketball game for tards
>whole school forced to cheer
>be a tard hater and get pissed off by this event
>while most people cheer me and my friends sit in the back and insult them with "commentary
>"chromosome 64 goes running down the court! He puts his genes in row and shoots!" Shit like this
>game finally comes too an end and as the tards walk off I trip one of them
>tard doesn't know it's me and just screams and punches another tard standing next to him
>quickly turns into tard fist fight
MFW I never got caught
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>25268653
those downys will never compare with HFA master race
chicks want the BSC
>>
Bumping this shit. God I love tard stories.
>>
theres uppity retards in my country who keep complaining about how they want this and that and about not getting human rights, they are like niggers and cant appreciate the fact we havent put them to sleep yet
>>
>that one tard who knows how to talk and uses his ability to yell shit like"I JUST FUCKIN STINKED UP THE BATHROOM REAL GOOD"
>>
File: costanza.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>tard hate thread
>on r9k
>>
The one deaf kid in my school was a fucking dick.
>>
>>25269100
This

Thread was made by a buttmad autist.
>>
>>25268653
>>25268673
>HFA's seriously thinking they're any different to other autists and retards.

You realise that your different learning style is what makes your "HFA" a learning disability? Also, the fact you faggots talk late is why your parents never actually believed in you, as to why you're the shitposting pathetic waste of money and space you are now.

Unless you only had Social anxiety or Asperger's syndrome, you maybe would have had a higher chance of growing up into a normal and successful person, since those people arn't considered "retarded".

Such a same you could have been happy if you just weren't selfish for a second in your life.
>>
>sit in the back
>trip a tard
>>
one time an Indian tard beat up the science teacher while the teacher's own son was in the class and did nothing
>>
>>25268653
top kek good story m8

i remember a few special ed kids and they reeked. Like musk or kinda like a rotten smell
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.