[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10 page essay due on the 4th >haven't started yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1447806691818.png (301 KB, 548x769) Image search: [Google]
1447806691818.png
301 KB, 548x769
>10 page essay due on the 4th
>haven't started yet
>>
>>25268651
That's nothing, you could finish that shit in one night. Hurry up and start if you have trouble writing.
>>
>>25268666
It's not an essay that you can just bullshit, I have to do actual research for this shit.
>>
>>25268697
Quit being a pussy you have like 8 days
That shit is fucking nothing
>>
>>25268697
That's why you write everything you could think to put down on the paper then you go back and add research to back up your bullshit
Essays are easy anon, you just suck at life
>>
>>25268697
I wrote my 30 page thesis in a week. Just bs your way through it. Scan articles, write down important sentences and words. Correlate, restructure and hand in.
>>
>Was supposed to do shitloads of work between the 18th and the 5th
>Haven't done any work yet
>Have fucked up my sleep schedule so now I go to bed at 4am and wake up at 5pm
>>
>>25268651
>12-15 page essay due
>turn it in a week late with only 7 pages done
>still get an A in the class
Wew lad. Still got a C on my 25 page paper though fuck that
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.