[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 almost 2016 >this is accepted https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: yoush.png (436 KB, 474x468) Image search: [Google]
yoush.png
436 KB, 474x468
>2015 almost 2016
>this is accepted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW92UlhDVO4
>being an introvert is still considered a mental illness
>>
i'd nail it's boi pussy
>>
>>25268170
dude, shes like 15, fuck off
>>
>>25268313

ah getting a bit too old for me then
>>
>>25268364
reported
Fucking sicko
>>
>>25268313
fuck off redditor
bet shes hairless down there
>>
>>25268095

Why are you so preoccupied with what other people do to their bodies? It has no effect on you.

Get a hobby or something.
>>
>>25268095
I'm all for it. As long as I am still a social outcast and I don't get associated with faggots, I'm okay with it.

You want your whole personality to go down the route vidya did?
>>
>>25268095

>introversion
>not a mental illness

If introversion was identified as the disease it as, and aggressvely cured and treated, the lives of everyone here would be much better.

>worse at jobs
>worse at relaionships
>worse at friendships
>lack of social cnnections shaves years off lifespan, so worse at not dying

>introversion
>not a serious illness that should be cured
>>
File: Danks.jpg (43 KB, 687x586) Image search: [Google]
Danks.jpg
43 KB, 687x586
>>25268545
fuck you normalshit
Ill make you my property with my own might after the revolution only introverts will have the strength to thrive
>>
>>25268545
or maybe we don't like people
>>
>>25268095
>giving your child hormonal treatment is progressive and becoming more and more legal
>circumcision is bad and will possibly become illegal
>>
File: qttttr.jpg (96 KB, 600x932) Image search: [Google]
qttttr.jpg
96 KB, 600x932
Thank fucking christ.
The more traps there are, the less are the chances that you will get locked down by a soulless harpy slut.

I'm so fucking happy MtFs exist. They give me a reason to give up disgusting cis women forever.
>>
>>25268545

Introverts are more likely to be better at things because they spend time thinking about, processing and practicing things.

They're also better at having a small amount of high quality relationships

Extroverts are better at casting a wide-net, and better at replacing social relationships because theirs are already so shallow to begin with. They're also the people you want selling the things that introverts are so good at
>>
>>25268095
Easier time getting betabux then...
>>
Where's my kiss?
>>
File: reee.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
reee.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>25268313
nomreeee
>>
>>25269770
That's not a trap - that's just a faggot of the twink variety. Nigger, you gay.
>>
File: qtt.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
qtt.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
>>25269864
And thank god for that.
May women rot in hell forever.
>>
File: 1427078742610.jpg (2 KB, 96x125) Image search: [Google]
1427078742610.jpg
2 KB, 96x125
>>25268413
get a load of this cuck

if a parent gave her budding daughter a boobjob 'cause she wanted one, they'd deservedly have child protection services on their ass. letting a kid permanently fuck up their head and biology is twisted.
>>
>>25268095
she looks like 12...

was that a pregnancy test?

only in the land of autistic cucks would they allow their daughter to whore around with the age of 12 and video tape it so the whole world can see how amerifats raised their children to tolerant and open-minded left wing faggots

god bless the land of diabetes and cucks
>>
>>25270086
Read the title you cuck
Its hormones so HE can become a qt grill and service black cocks, just as the whiteman was made to do!!
>>
>>25269962
He is dead.

rofl
>>
>>25269962
as if you would get ahold of any of those faggots ever anyway
and even if you did, do you expect them to be magically different? they're transgender, they basically ARE women
>>
File: 1450642389823.jpg (22 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
1450642389823.jpg
22 KB, 600x638
>>25268095
All of you are crazy. Some of you are just assholes. >>25268413

Everyone is missing the big picture. The girl is like 14 years old. Remember when you were that old? You knew nothing. You understood nothing. But you were learning... Who taught you? Your parents (most likely). Most parents (in the U.S.) nowadays are psychotic. They can't provide their children ethics and common sense. So the parent letting their child do this is disgusting, the kid doesn't know what they want.

P.S. look at what the girl is wearing. Basic Bitch in the making. Probably wealthy parents. Poor/regular people would never be able to do this. The upper class likes to fuck up culture just for their fun and pleasure.

Plus doctors and scientists making this possible are the good guys. It's the corporations and industries that take their research for good and turn it into evil profits.

The big leagues are playing gods and we need them to stop. or else the whole world will look like the Hunger Games.
>>
>>25269962
Sorry m8, you're homosexual.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.