[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourai Elixir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
> Take one sip - and you will never age.
> Take two sips - and you will be purified of all the sickness.
> Take three sips - and you will never ever die.
Would you take this, robots?
If yes, you have to choose the form of your soul(e.g. phoenix of Fujiwara no Mokou) or be ripped apart by the force of elixir, so choose wisely.
>>
Ues I take 3 sips. What are my options for the form of a soul thing?

I can always learn to commit egocide if I get bored outliving the universe.
>>
>>25267800
>never ever die
>tfw suffering forever after the inevitable extinction of humanity and after the heat death of the universe
>>
File: IMG0017.jpg (943 KB, 1256x1786) Image search: [Google]
IMG0017.jpg
943 KB, 1256x1786
Assuming that it works like in this doujin, then maybe. Most of all, I'd like a Mokou gf instead.
>>
>>25267800
If I take four sips do I become the master of the space and time? Because just living forever sounds awfully boring.
>>
>>25267800
If it was cyanide I would sip it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>25267800
Take two sips, and choose a soul in the form of a snake.
>>
>>25267848
Whatever describes your mental state. For example:
> one TRPG on iichan
> man got teleported to gensokyo, gets drunk in hakurei shrine with yukari, suika, reimu, marisa and satori
> grabs yukari and circles her round and round
> accidentally teleported to the Bamboo forest
> meets Mokou
> helps her with her depression of eternal existence, they fall in love for each other
> they challenge Kaguya and Eirin for duel, the bet is The Hourai Elixir
> somehow win
> he takes it, and faints, and chooses the form of snake, because "his only reason to exist - is to admire the phoenix"
> Yukari out of nowhere
> says "there are already two immortal creatures un Gensokyo, get the fuck out"
> "And I'll trap Mokou between the barriers, so she never would ruin the world."
> Mokou and hero got owned by Yukari
> Main hero wakes up in the desert, with a snake and a phoenix, part of Mokou's soul.
>>
>>25268143
Wait, the fuck? Since when do snakes admire phoenixes?
>>25268030
Here, change mine to an octopus.
>>
>>25268143
Squid maybe? But do I pick a jumping squid like splatoon or a firefly squid like ika musume. Or a giant squid.
>>
>>25268194
Well, I fucked up with explanation
Phoenix - is a symbol of eternal life, and a snake is somehow a symbol of eternal youth.
>>
>>25268269
Can I pick dragon? What does that symbolize?
>>
>>25268399
Some sources are saying that dragon symbolizes raw power of nature.
>>
Up we go. What power will you wield after certain time of being immortal?
Ice? Fire? Fusion? Darkness?
>>
>>25268739
Fuckin sweet.
>>
>>25268827
Electromagnetism?
>>
>>25268827
Manipulating of Truth and Lies
That kinda conceptual shit fits in with 2hu, right?
>>
>>25269032
Yep, as Yukari fiddles with barriers(she can even remove language barrier so everyone in Gensokyo could easily understand each other without learning moonspeak), you could've been the judge of the world...
But the the thing is, Yukari is thousands years old, and she can only manipulate barriers. To manipulate stuff like truth and lies, it will possibly take much longer time.
>>
>>25269679
Speaking of world judges, what are Shiki Eiki's actual powers other than judging?
>>
>>25269679
Her powers aren't that extensive. That's like saying Cirno's control over cold allows her to freeze anything to absolute zero.

She has demonstratable limits such as only being able to teleport to the Moon when it's full.
>>
>>25269892
I'll say honestly:I don't know much about 2hu, besides EoSD and part of PCB. I've never got further Sakuya in EoSD or Youmu in PCB on normal. I've never wrote doujins or TRPG.
>>
>>25270015
That's fair enough anon.
>>
Three sips, but I don't know if I want a Mokou gf or a Suika gf.
>>
>>25270089
Sorry, soul thingies ... can I just be me?
>>
File: result.png (147 KB, 662x418) Image search: [Google]
result.png
147 KB, 662x418
>>25270015

>tfw you're addicted to secondary material
>>
>>25270250
> implying you can't be primary and secondary at the same time
Come on.
>>
>>25270169
Maybe, choose later.
>>
File: 1346291858409.jpg (146 KB, 740x560) Image search: [Google]
1346291858409.jpg
146 KB, 740x560
>>25270263

yes, but my keyboard is broken
>>
>>25267863
>be the last remnant of humanity
>travel the universe
>watch civilisations rise and fall
>watch stars die and be reborn
>in the end all that is left of the universe is in your memories
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.