[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get gf >she comes over for Boxing day dinner >conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: gaaaaaaaahh.png (361 KB, 788x479) Image search: [Google]
gaaaaaaaahh.png
361 KB, 788x479
>finally get gf
>she comes over for Boxing day dinner
>conversation is going great with the family
>suddenly mum starts talking about how I went on a diving trip and I had asthma
>gf looks at me, didn't know I had asthma
>mum goes on about how it was really bad and I had to take drugs and be on machines for it
>then mentions it may have been the reason for my terribly bad acne years ago
>possibly also why I wet the bed until two years ago
>possibly also why I was diagnosed with depression
>I'm sitting there feeling fucking enraged and massively embarrassed while my gf is looking more and more disgusted
>she goes home, texted her, no reply

Fuck. It's over, isnt it robots? My mother cockblocked me.
>>
>>25267754
>My mother cockblocked me.
You should really talk with her about this, it's not acceptable for her do bull such shit.
>>
File: 4noi7dv2Rco.jpg (192 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
4noi7dv2Rco.jpg
192 KB, 768x1024
Women do this because they want to keep a male for themselves, even mothers are guilty of it.

Don't hate them for it, they do it knowingly most of the time. You cannot blame a dog for being a dog.
>>
>>25267820
if the gf wasn't shit
ruin your mother's life for idiocy
>>
>>25267909
>>25267754
also if the gf dumps you for this
she wasn't worth it
it's just as retarded to judge someone for something like that, depression is a real thing, and bad health is just as real
>>
That's brutal dude, you should have shut her down as soon as you knew what she doing. I didn't have the benefit of seeing it happen in front of me, instead one day when I went out to the shops and left my GF in my room, my parents decided to invite her down, tell her I have aspergers syndrome, among other things. I mean what the fuck was the point in that?

Never, EVER leave your girl alone with your parents, especially your mother. They will embarrass you, and cock block you.
>>
>>25267824
You can blame a bitch for being a bitch
>>
File: aUHsRaml1qo.jpg (39 KB, 392x640) Image search: [Google]
aUHsRaml1qo.jpg
39 KB, 392x640
>>25268103
Not really. It's their nature. There's no blame to place.
>>
>>25267754
your mom did you a favor senpai
your gf is so shallow she broke up with you because of past health issues
3dpd
>>
Does your mother hate you?
>>
You know when normies say "be yourself" that means accepting and forgiving yourself for your flaws.

If you got a gf by hiding your flaws then you were going to get hurt at some point down the line anyway.

Obviously when you first meet someone you can't just gush out all of your baggage into her lap on the first date, but at the same time you shouldn't hide shit either.
>>
>>25267820
OP kill your mom, she's not worth losing a GF
>>
>>25267754
This is why you don't introduce gf to mom
>>
>>25267754
women always ruining everything
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.