[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any psychologist want to talk to me on skype for free ? too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1407842891168.jpg (63 KB, 584x643) Image search: [Google]
1407842891168.jpg
63 KB, 584x643
any psychologist want to talk to me on skype for free ?
too poor to affort a psychologist, i want to help myself out of this madness
>>
lol they don't do it to help people, they do it for the money and so they can prolong your misery and keep milking you for money.
>>
File: 1450348110882.png (212 KB, 474x309) Image search: [Google]
1450348110882.png
212 KB, 474x309
even if you had the money or lived in a socialized country like i do, it's pretty fucking awkward and uncomfortable to begin with

>after years old putting it off finally book an appointment with my GP to try and get a referral to a psychologist
>tell him about my mental problems and it's extremely awkward, he listens but seems distant and im sure underneath the professionalism he's judging me hard
>he gives me this went mini-lecture about lifestyle choices and how studies have shown bla bla bla etc
>he semi-reluctantly refers me to a psychologist, probably to get me out of his office or so he doesn't have the hassle of somebody killing themselves after expressing mental problems but not getting the referral
>get an appointment with psychologist, it's in three weeks
>go to the appointment, it's a 30-something recent grad who seems really fucking busy and the entire 50 minute session seems rushed and impersonal
>she books me for two more sessions, so i go to those as well
>get diagnosed at the end of them with clinical depression w/ psychotic symptoms and she refers me to a psychiatrist for medication
>psychiatrist is some old indian guy (like 80) and i can't understand anything hes even saying but i keep saying "yeah" and i assume the conversation is progressing because of how he says "okay, okay"
>he prescribes me a combination of three drugs
>once i start talking them things improve a little bit, enough so i don't hate myself anymore

experience was 5.5/10 but i'd really rather not do it again
>>
im not a psychologist but i can try to help you ;_;
>>
I'll help you add me freebandsmahboi
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.