[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a gf that hasen`t fucked 20 Chads :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: FEELS 2.jpg (147 KB, 1170x923) Image search: [Google]
FEELS 2.jpg
147 KB, 1170x923
I just want a gf that hasen`t fucked 20 Chads :(
>>
File: burqas2[1].jpg (18 KB, 450x264) Image search: [Google]
burqas2[1].jpg
18 KB, 450x264
>>25267680
Convert to lsIam
>>
>>25267680
what if she fucked 19 chads, would that work?
>>
Born 60 years too late, my friend.
>>
>>25267760
You know even these women are hungry for cock, right? Even religious indoctrination can't override most humans' in-built desire for sex.

I'm not joking. Even Bushra and Faizah are getting banged by Arabic Chads. They can't do it as often, and they're stoned when they're found out, but it happens. Wake up, white America.
>>
>>25267852
Wish i was born in the 50`s
>rasicism and qt virgins
>>
>>25267905
>You know even these women are hungry for cock, right?
Thats the point, they cant have sex before marriage so every slut you see is a virgin
>>
Give up on the gf thing already
>>
File: bitchesandwhoreslovelists.jpg (156 KB, 450x1586) Image search: [Google]
bitchesandwhoreslovelists.jpg
156 KB, 450x1586
Why are women so crazy for sex? Everything in their mind revolves around sex. They worship the alpha male as a God. They're literal semen demons.

Are they just incapable of living a life that isn't completely based on shoving things into their vaginas?
>>
your gf fucked 20 chads? or every girl you try and date has fucked 20 chads? there is a huge difference. Girls are cock hungry, almost 90% of them, if they tell you opposite they are lying cunts. You betas get all emotional when your gf says some guy is hot, fucking pussies who cares? Shes the one next to you, accept that shit and say word lets get him and dp your ass.
>>
>>25267965
>Why are men so crazy for sex? Everything in their mind revolves around sex. They worship the pussy as a goddess. They're literal semen demons.
>Are they just incapable of living a life that isn't completely based on shoving their penises in things?
*cough*
>>
>>25268093
But thats not true
Most men have lives outside of the bedroom and are the ones keep society moving

There are some that live for it though
>>
>>25267680
I cant honestly believe that its 2015 and people still slut shame others.

Guess what anon? People have sex. Get over it
>>
>>25268121
>But thats not true
>Most girls have lives outside of the bedroom and help keep society moving
>There are some that live for it though
*sneeze*
>>
>>25268146
>women
>keeping society afloat
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>25268140
yeah but if you fuck random people at parties, then your just filthy
>>
>>25268186
>Women help keep society moving
No shit you fucking retard if there werent women there would be no more babies
>>
>>25267777
hey redditors, quads
>>
>>25268223
so what? i say a slut lives to make other people happy, its their fault for falling in love with them
>>
Good luck finding an elementary schooler as gf then
>>
>>25268252
But they don`t fuck for love, they fuck for pleasure
>>
>>25268330
so you go to parties in search of your one true virgin lover?
>>
File: FEELS.jpg (37 KB, 645x793) Image search: [Google]
FEELS.jpg
37 KB, 645x793
>>25268404
i don`t go to parties
>>
>>25268533
Goddammit, thats the only argument imposible to contradict, the feels have gotten to me already
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.