[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I installed a timer on my computer. Now every hour it block my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1451123603001.jpg (225 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
1451123603001.jpg
225 KB, 1000x718
I installed a timer on my computer. Now every hour it block my screen and suggests me to go and stretch my boy a bit. So now every hour I do 10 deep squats and 15-20 push-ups. I feel so good, you can't even imagine. I recommend you to do the same.
>>
I do something similar. between gaming on steam ill do 21's for 4 sets
Pushups 3 sets of 20
And 10 squats

After 1 month of 21's I've gained half an inch on each arm /fit/
>>
Or just get a gym membership you pleb
>>
>>25267489
sounds interesting, what's a program?
>>
I do ten minutes of push ups
Ten minutes of sit ups
Ten minutes of russian twists
>>
>>25267489
iterative jelq

good job

the sure fire way to g f
>>
>>25268182
>using time instead of repetitions
>>
>>25268162
Not OP. An open source one is workrave
>>
You are now aware that you're bragging on 4chan about being less dependent on 4chan
>>
>>25268142
Stretching and lifting isn't the same though
>bodyweight pushups and squats are legit

Also you guys shouldn't go too hard on pushups, do 50% of your max, then stretch.
>>
>>25268254
>Also you guys shouldn't go too hard on pushups
why
>>
File: 1395597274880.jpg (75 KB, 645x716) Image search: [Google]
1395597274880.jpg
75 KB, 645x716
>"do bodyweight exercises brah you dont even have to leave your bedroom you sperg ;)"
>find out you need to buy a pull up bar and control your own diet to get enough protein
guess I was destined to be a fat unfit loser forever
>>
>>25268213
i got bored of counting by repetitions
>>
>>25268254

Exactly, you can do stretching and get some lifting done at the same time. Look like a god in no time.
>>
>>25267489
are you stretch armstrong's dad or something
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.