[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that if a charismatic Chad were to take over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
>tfw you realize that if a charismatic Chad were to take over your body, he would be able to do amazing things. Things you only dream about achieving.
>tfw Chad in your body would probably be able to actually fuck your onetitis because he's so witty and charming

When did you realize you will never be able to change your personality?

When did you realize that you will forever be a miserable, boring sack of shit that no one wants to be around.
>>
File: 1450178409552.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1450178409552.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
>>25267436
Yeah i know that feel when
>>
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
>that feel when
We need brain rewiring.
>>
>mfw my body a bad habits are the problem
>mfw i got a nice personality but World is superficial as fuck
>mfw Im superficial too
Just
>>
>>25267436
It feels absolutely ok. I do my best everyday and usually fail. No reason to beat myself up over it. I can't change my shitty brain, not really anyway.
>>
>>25267436
hahahah even chad cant fuck my oneitis cos shes 2d
>>
>>25267855
how do you fuck 2d girls?
>>
>>25267436
Bump

original comment dont steal
>>
being ugly breeds a bad personality

people treat you like shit, you're gonna quickly start believing you're shit
>>
File: has.jpg (33 KB, 256x345) Image search: [Google]
has.jpg
33 KB, 256x345
These people are happy, /r9k/. Why aren't you?
>>
>>25267855
Chad would transcend dimensions with his thundercock.

Multi-dimensional Penetration
>>
>>25267436
>tfw Chad in your body would probably be able to actually fuck your onetitis

this would make for a great ntr
any robots read anything similar?
>>
All the "wit" and "charm" in the world doesn't mean jack shit if you have an ugly face.

Pro-tip: "wit" and "charm" are meaningless words that are roundabout ways to describe someone who's good looking and knows how to talk. I dare you to be ugly and try to be "charming".

See how that works out for you.
>>
>>25268761
Good for them if they really are happy.

Just don't have a kid, please.
>>
>>25267436
Your personality can change with time. Also if you never actually do anything, then of course you're boring.
Do you travel? Do you read? Are you actively learning other languages or skills/hobbies?
If you start doing/learning/feeling then you start to feel confident and you expand your own horizon.
Why give up on yourself when it can be so fun and healthy to make some positive changes?
>>
>>25267436
That's a good thing, that means you aren't beyond repair. With some effort, you could be doing well.
>>
>>25267436

But this is a good, motivating feel.

It means I could be a Chad right fucking now.

In fact I've tasted it a little bit while on Adderall
>>
>>25269016
>Why give up on yourself when it can be so fun and healthy to make some positive changes?
>fun
Yeah, not really. Almost everything I tried to read was boring. Travelling is fucking dumb as well. I don't understand why people do that.
>hurrr I wanna see other culturessss
you already have the fucking internet
>>
File: tubgal.png (552 KB, 575x686) Image search: [Google]
tubgal.png
552 KB, 575x686
Whenever that happens (something not necessarily better looking or more witty than me being popular in a group of people when I'm not), I mostly conclude it's because those guys can stomach (or rather they don't mind in the first place) to be around non-interesting people and girls who don't give no value but being there. Sure, the guy who fits into the scheme fits into the group. If I hang out with 3 bland hot chicks I my true motivations (fuck them and not really interact otherwise) will shine through and I'm not gonna be popular from then on.
But would you want to be interested in hanging out with the pleb crowd?
>>
That's why I think I'm a cyborg and not a robot. If a Chad suddenly possessed me he'd be getting laid by the weekend.
But I know some guys who'd take months, maybe more than a year of hard effort just to have a chance, even if they started doing everything right. Those are true robots, almost grazing the point of no return.
>>
File: fake and straight.jpg (570 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
fake and straight.jpg
570 KB, 2000x3000
>>25269271
What I'm trying to say here is that
Yes, Chad mind would be able to bang more chicks than you while in your body.
But not because he's so smooth and more strategy and social talent.
It's because his mind is wired to being cool with people who if there didn't have tits couldn't even stomach being around.
>>
>>25269316
How would he get laid by the weekend? Are you even around so many bangable woman, assuming you don't neglect your career/study routine?
>>
>>25269350
No, I'm a NEET, soon to enter uni though. But I have a couple of friends to hang out with and places to be. I have good clothes, a good place, enough money and looks to meet random people as well.
I have good stats. I can get pussy but I fail every time I try, which depresses me and makes me stop trying for a while.
>>
If Chad were to take over your body... At first he would continue to act as if he were chad, but then he will quickly learn that he was living in a completely different planet as a chad. People will respond with disgust and hostility to his chad-like behavior while being in an incel body. He would not have the coping mechanisms in place to deal with this level of humiliation and rejection. He won't last a week in your body before killing himself.
>>
How about you just create a cooler version of yourself in your mind. Everything you want him to be. Outgoing, happy, bold. And then you become him. That's what I did.

I created an alter ego and just become that alter ego. I began lifting, sports, all while still having my own hobbies, working with computers, and playing vidya. All I see here is self pity.

D.H. Lawrence wrote a good prom about what most people here seem to feel.
>>
>>25269502
>tfw created a version of myself that stopped beating himself up over things he regret and just didn't give a fuck
>tfw I became that person
In retrospect, I should have probably created a person that was successful.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.