[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I take online instant messenger conversation to the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: pepefrog.jpg (3 KB, 201x125) Image search: [Google]
pepefrog.jpg
3 KB, 201x125
How do I take online instant messenger conversation to the next level?

How do I actually make friends with these people?

I can ask questions and stuff, but eventually, I just run out of things to say.

What do friends talk about?
>>
Anything with an internet prefix cannot replace the real life counterparts. Stop trying to get online friends, unless they live nearby and you can meet up.
>>
>>25267240
common interests
the only way I've had internet friends is playing video games with them or just asking stupid hypothetical questions which are funny sometimes
>>
>>25267357
I get tired after a while though and the conversation sort of lulls

And then I could go a week with only speaking once or twice.. And I worry they will just remove me. (The closest I had to a friend just did, I think because i was saying less and less.)
>>
>>25267307
I figure I can at least learn how to hold conversations, since i have no real life friends.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.