[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (156 KB, 928x664) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
156 KB, 928x664
Anyone else here dying inside every time you see a comment like this?

These are the same people who want you to "go outside" and "be social"
>>
That guy isn't ugly, though, am i missing something?
>>
>>25266976
Ok, nvm, he's pretty goofy looking. Still, he's not offensive looking.
>>
>>25266921
Do Americans actually have a running commentary on movies at cinemas?
>>
>>25266921
I on the other hand really liked the way he looks, he isn't ugly, he just look feminine and weak, it perfectly gives us insight into his motivations, without having to make him say "I'm so weak, I want to be a powerful Jedi :((("
>>
File: drive-kylo-ren.jpg (73 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
drive-kylo-ren.jpg
73 KB, 600x545
>"hahah bro when Kylo Ren took of his mask he reminded me of you anon!"
JUST
>>
>>25267110
>he thinks Adam Driver is feminine and weak
He's 6'3" and has a deep voice. Watch the music video Please Mr. Kennedy.
>>
>>25267023
People have very very high standards. They analyze everybody extremely closely looking for flaws, when they find one they tear into it.
Thank god murder is illegal, because if it wasn't, people with flaws would be killed on sight.
>>
>>25266921
I think that's the whole point. they wanted someone who is a bit awkward and doesn't quite fit into the role. Someone with a trusting face that you could believe actually has a good heart. Someone who looks like a beta? lol
>>
>"That's okay, anon. Girls don't actually care about looks, just be confident and you're in there!"

They actually believe this.
>>
>>25267054
>Do Americans actually have a running commentary on movies at cinemas?
Only the ghetto areas, or ones with a bunch of loud obnoxious teenagers.
These are the same people who clap after the movie is done.
>>
>>25267023
he absolutely does look kind of odd. big nose, big ears, thin long face. but it fits well enough into the identity of the character.
besides
>>25267152
>6'3" + deep voice, actor in SW
you know he can get mad pussy whenever he wants
>>
>>25267152
Still a goofy looking lanklet
>>
Wasn't the actor a marine before he became an actor? He's probably actually pretty strong then.
>>
>>25266921
No, I fully expect this shit if I went to crowded theaters with turbo normalfag scum.
>>
>>25267311
>marines
>pretty strong
lel, endurance isn't strength bud
>>
File: 20151226_123637.jpg (466 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151226_123637.jpg
466 KB, 1600x1200
I would of liked it if he had looked more like this guy.
>>
>>25267266
I want to sit in a ghetto movie theater one day. but I'd hate to feel like I'm disturbing anyone. I'd have to go with some ghetto ass friends alone on a weekday or something.
>>
>>25267266
you people really are fucking retarded
>>
>>25267150

>tfw I was literally told this
>>
I think a big reason for it was people didn't expect him to be young and when he removed his mask he came off as pathetic instead of menacing since he was a kid. So it was a let down.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.