[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 19 when college course starts 3 years ago >Decide I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1450537848651.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1450537848651.png
105 KB, 512x512
>Be 19 when college course starts 3 years ago
>Decide I was going to try to talk to more girls and try to get a girlfriend!
>3 girls in the class the first year
>Be friendly with one of the girls called Becky

When I first met Becky it seemed like she was into me, we hung around at college alot and she seemed to be into me. But she friendzoned me, I said to her on Facebook that I like her, and she said as a friend right?.

2 years later and I see this girl every week, we talk sometimes, we hangout at lunch time sometimes. When we lock eyes in class we smile. This girl in my head is the perfect girl for me, everything about her is perfect. I assume I will never have her so my brain thinks how amazing she is.

Anyways.. final year of the college course
>Becky asks me if I want to get a drink at the pub for my birthday
>Just me and her go out for a drink
>She tells me she has always felt some connection towards me
>We had an argument around a year ago and I pretty much told her I don't want to talk to her anymore, we made up not long after but at the pub she says that she was soo upset when I Said it because she has this connection to me or some shit.

Anyways we make out alot and eventually start seeing each other more and more. We go on a few dates, have sex a couple of times, and she seems pretty taken with me.

Only problem is... things arn't great, she isn't the perfect girl.. she makes it very difficult to be with her and everyday I think about just telling her I'm done. Whatever you do, don't get with a girl you have crushed on for years, it only makes the pain worse.
>>
>>25266894
>she makes it very difficult to be with her
explain pls m8
>>
>>25267221
this, faggot
explain yourself
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.