[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest you've been without sleep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450763017858.gif (2 MB, 148x222) Image search: [Google]
1450763017858.gif
2 MB, 148x222
What's the longest you've been without sleep?
>>
>>25266683
48 hours, give or take. I've gone over 24 without sleep on more than one occasion, most of which were related to my time in the Marine Corps (duty, boot camp, and such). Usually it's just a matter of practicality when things need to get done, but it's also useful if you're trying to reset your internal clock, like if it's the first day of boot camp, or if you're going overseas as a way of combatting jet lag.
>>
>>25266683
3 days
It was the first and last time I bought meth
Fuck those come downs, I've never been so close to killing myself
>>
Probably like 30 hours or something. I only did it once when I worked an optional overnight shift at my old job. I didn't go to sleep the next day until mid afternoon when I took a nap. It sucked and I don't understand how people stay up so long on the regular.
>>
>>25266683
50 hours. I swear I started to hallucinate.
>>
About 32 hours.
I wanted to get my sleep back to a normal time so I skipped sleep.

It really sucks so I don't do it often or longer than that.
>>
>>25266683
Like 3 and a half days while binging on a shit ton of adderall my friend obtained from not exactly legal activities.

I swear I lost like 10 pounds in those 3 days and slept for like 30 hours when I finally crashed
>>
About three days, I spent all of it sitting watching TV/on a laptop. I also don't remember going to the bathroom after the first day. Either way I conserved a lot of energy by sitting for the vast majority of it. When I finally decided to go up two flight of stairs to get to my room to to to sleep I could barely walk and had to hang onto the wall the whole time
>>
5 days, I had insomnia a few years ago and what little sleep I did have was riddled with nightmares.
>>
5 days, benzo withdrawal/insomnia
Began to hallucinate heavily on the 5th day
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.