[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just move to a third world country and get a gf there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: vid1.jpg (44 KB, 799x544) Image search: [Google]
vid1.jpg
44 KB, 799x544
Why not just move to a third world country and get a gf there?
>if you can read english you are more skilled than 90% of the people
>women love white skin
>can get a decent job as a town official
>things are cheaper so if you wagecuck it up for afew years you can have a nice cushion
Seriously Im gunna move to Thailand in afew years once I get more money saved up
>>
>>25266626
>why don't-
because I'm Black.
>but why-
because I'm Black.
>but you can-
but I'm Black.

There is no way out for me. I'm fucked, point blank.
>>
>>25266710
Why don't you get a black gf?
>>
>>25266626

Got a link to this vid or is it just a random picture you found?
>>
>>25266754
seconding this kasdkasdasd
>>
>>25266710
Most of Africa is black, you actual porch monkey.
>>
>>25266740
Because black women don't want me. They either want some hipster faggot or "nerd" Chad wearing glasses. The only blacks they date are Migos-tier niggas that have felonies on their records and are and I quote "trappin' out da bando" like I said, there's no hope for me nigga.

>>25266800
And most of Africa is dirt fucking poor, the fuck is your point you fucking tard?
>>
>>25266855
>And most of Africa is dirt fucking poor, the fuck is your point you fucking tard?
Were you thinking that the suggestion was to go to one of those rich third world countries? I know you people don't learn very well, but you should at least be able to Google what "third world" means. Don't bother, it means dirt poor.

Niggers are actually this stupid.
>>
you can't just move to a foreign country, unless it's an absolute 3rd world shithole without a real government
>>
>>25266855
Nah your ugly

I'm half black and can pull black chicks easy
>>
>>25266901
>black women don't want me
>you should go to Africa, most of Africa is Black
>white "people" in charge of thinking

White "people" are actually this fucking dumb, no wonder majority of you are dumb fucking frogposters.

>>25266927
>half black

Exactly faggot, you don't know the struggle.
>>
File: Xui_A_medium_0033.jpg (620 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
Xui_A_medium_0033.jpg
620 KB, 1365x2048
I've been thinking of doing this.
>>
>>25266626
How exactly is a socially awkward NEET with no money who's never had a job supposed to just move to a third world country where people don't even speak the language and find a place to live, get a job, etc.?
>>
>>25266710
Come here to Sweden.

You will get pussy everyday.
Hell, swedish males will pay you to fuck their gf, wife.
>>
>>25266939
>comes to /r9k/
>bitches about frogposters
Do I go into soul food restaurants and complain about the smell? Fuck off, jigaboo.
>>
>>25266626
>>if you can read English you are more skilled than 90% of the people
>implying English isn't a lingua Franca and that it's difficult to learn
>>
File: central_thai_girls.jpg (24 KB, 400x575) Image search: [Google]
central_thai_girls.jpg
24 KB, 400x575
>>25266626
But this is exactly what I'm going to do, once I have a bit more money.
I'm currently saving up to buy a house in thailand, it's not that expensive, but I'd rather not go for a loan, since I'm gonna be financially restricted, once I move out of my country.

I have an uncle living there since 99 and he seems like the happiest guy ever.
>has his own house
>has his own workshop and saloon
>has a beautiful thai wife and 2 children
>is considered rich over there but would probably not even be middle class in my country

I'm not necessarily going for the woman (you can definetly find a nice girl there and my uncle has yet to complain about his) but just to escape this boring shit life I have here. There is nothing holding me back, no gf, basically no family and no friends. I'm gonna start life over and hopefully it'll turn out good for me. My uncle already said that he is going to help me and he suggests that I move close to him.
>>
Has nobody found the source of the OP pic yet? That's the only thing that matters in this thread.
>>
File: image14[1].jpg (82 KB, 944x704) Image search: [Google]
image14[1].jpg
82 KB, 944x704
>>25266979
> don't even speak the language
this
I don't want to learn this retarded shit
>>
>>25267031
thissssssbloxssss
>>
>>25267027
LINGUA FRANCA
VOCAL CORD PARASITES
COPULATION
>>
Because effectively it's an admission to your family and acquaintances that you're a creepy loser and have failed in mainstream society.
>>
I'm Latino and on tinder thai girls like me wayyyy more than the females of my home country

I'm seriously analyzing this chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 640x1136
>>25267061
Wtf are you talking about f a m
>>
>>25266626
i live in a third world country. where can i find a 6th world gf?
>>
>>25267031
It's probably from ''uralesbian''. Just ad a dot com and see for yourself.
>>
>>25266626
>can get a decent job as a town official
How exactly do you figure that some random foreigner is just going to be given a job as a town official just because he knows English?
>>
>>25267120
> i demand employment, brown man!
> que?
> what?! Speak english
>>
>>25266979

In Philippines they speak lots of English
>>
>>25267412
Even so, are the locals going to be eager to just hand me a job and give me a place to live? Is it safe enough that people won't be trying to rob me?
>>
>>25266626
Because I like clean water and health care.
>>
>>25267515
>Murica
>Healthcars
>>
>>25267480
I cannot speak for the Philippines, but for Thailand. People's english there is horrible, but only if you are using the correct grammar. If you speak simple english, for example
>1 wiskey, no ice please
They'll surely understand it. I doubt that anybody would rob you, but I would still be cautious with people like taxi drivers. A buddy of mine was about to take a ride, put his case in the car and the taxi driver just went off, lol. But it just happened once and according to him, they're pretty nice and polite people in general.
>>
>>25266990
What the fuck are you doing inviting dirty niggers to your country you cuck
>>
File: 1410365544302.png (120 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
1410365544302.png
120 KB, 236x330
>>25267515
>I like fluoridated water and debt
>>
>>25267575
>swedish men
>not being desperately in love with the bbc
M8 it's in their genes.
>>
File: adonis2.jpg (30 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
adonis2.jpg
30 KB, 500x630
thing is most asian women hate black men, so how the fuck am i gonna move to a 3rd world asian country?
>>
Can you share some details about your financial plan to move? I've been looking at this too.

How much are you going to save up? How long will it last you? What about health care? Where will you put your money during your time there? Do they allow you to access it?

Also, do you need a visa? Can you work there?
>>
>>25267575
>thinking that it's not already over for sweden
>>
>>25268125
first off, you need to know how much your local currency is worth over there.

then you check out the prices of shit around there, including food, gas, cars, houses, taxes, hospital bills, etc...

from there you calculate how much you'd need for a good kickstart and then a comfortable life.

for accounts, it'd probably be best if you got one in switzerland or something like that, so you have good security and know it's well-kept and you can access it no prob. knowing how to invest your money is probably a good idea as well.

you most likely will need a visa to live and work there, but it should be provided by the company you join if you speak to them beforehand. just be qualified, send your info and resume and if they want you they'll take care of that shit to pull you over. needless to say already having a job there makes any unsolved paperwork easier to get over with.

i don't go there too often, but it might pay off to make a thread about it on /int/ and see what they have to say. with some luck you'll get some insight from a local anon.
>>
being white doesn't make you instantly not ugly there. It just means chads are even more desirable.
>>
>>25268041
>thing is most asian women hate black men
They are the only women that give me the time of day, but it's probably because I am a non-threatening manlet. Middle age asian women and exchange students really love me idk why.
>>
>>25268759
How would they even know what the video was about? Were you stupid enough to have the screen open to her busted face?

Also I don't really understand how this makes sense, because she wouldn't be talking this way if you were actually having sex with her or masturbating while she was doing that stuff, so the fantasy itself doesn't even make sense. You sound like a dumbo
>>
Because

>manlet 5'6"
>nonwhite hispanic

There's literally no point in even trying.
>>
>>25267412
>>25267480
>>25267566

Don't move to the Philippines. They like white people and tourists in general but they will rob and scam you.
Manila is probably the closest thing you're gonna get to western world living standards and the prices are pretty expensive even if the peso is weak to the USD. Also it's fucking hot. It's bearable in the winter months but summer would definitely make robots short circuit or something.
>>
>>25266626
You should actually get a skillset and learn a country's language first anon, also go to Cambodia instead, a lot cheaper. Beer is one dollar.
>>
>>25269813
Who cares about beer?
How much does a qt 90 pound chink gf cost?
>>
>>25270072
Not as much as beer. Do you have no concept of shitskins and sideways-cunted gooks?
>>
File: fall.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
fall.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>25270277
Ive never even left my state of Rhode Island, let alone the country yet!
Are they really that cheap? I thought Asian men were desperate for sex so that would drive the price up?
I just want a nice 21 year old traditional qt!!
>>
>>25266626
>women love white skin

And yet you faggots say Blacks can't be robots. If you're white and browsing r9k you should kill yourself. You faggots are playing life on Easy mode, you're only alone because you want to be.
>>
>>25270449
SHUT UP UR NOT A KV

IM A WHITE KV NEET ON BUX

NIGGERS CANT BE ROBOTS

every race, ever asians chase niggers nowadays

lately all ive been hearing is how asians cant get enough of the bbc on the side
>>
>>25270548
As a black person I'm not even going to argue with you. You're white so I'm literally not going to win this argument. If I play the angle of MUH BBC, then you'll just sit there and post non-stop dating profile data about how blacks are the least desirable and how nobody wants niggers, niggers don't like niggers, asians don't like niggers, whites don't like niggers, GET OUT DUMBNIGGERS!

But then if I say that whites can't be robots then you'll sit there contradict previous statements made by whites and say how ERRYBODY LOVE DAT BBC, JUST BEE URSELF AND SHOW DEM DAT BBC NIGGER!

I can't win either way so I'd rather not even bother with the bullshit man.
>>
>>25270629
okay, now tell me

how old are you, and are you a kissless virgin?

im 25 white kv

im waiting for your responces

and daiting site responces are bullshit because they are all about money. the reason why whites have the highest responses is because whites on average have the highest income there

alpha fux beta bux
>>
>>25270662
I'm a kissless, handholdless virgin and I'm 23.
>>
If you can't "get it" here then it's pretty likely you won't in any other country either.

I've seen the whole "robots consider moving to another country for pussy" before, both here and elsewhere. And I can count on one hand the number of times it's actually worked.
>>
>>25267030
Do it famalam. Your uncle sounds like a bro
>>
I bummed around SEasia for a couple years, definitely a great life experience. If you're into the kind of women as well, you'll be like a kid in a candy store.
>>
>>25266855
>migos
>tfw not trappin out the bando
>>
>>25267088
>be not Asian
Congrats, you are now qualified to easily pick up Asian girls
>>
>Why not [insert stupid delusional idea that many have thought up, tried it, and failed miserably] thread #34,754,964
>>
>>25267030
Godspeed, anon. You're gonna make it.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.