[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so simple robots. It's so easy to get laid by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1416787726716.jpg (34 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1416787726716.jpg
34 KB, 421x427
It's so simple robots. It's so easy to get laid by women. Just pretend that you're gay.
>Come out as gay in highschool
>Go to college
>Still think I'm gay
>Make friends with smoking hot 8/10
>Become like her bestfriend
>She comfortably undresses in front of me and lets me sleep in her bed.
>2 years later
>Figure out that I'm bi somewhere in this time
>Last night, Christmas.
>Go to her place to hangout because otherwise she'd be alone
>Netflix and chill
>Get ready for bed
>She gets naked and slides under the covers with me
> Start grinding on her and feeling her up
>"I thought you were gay"
>Nope.jpg
>She loves it
>Get some

It's not that hard robots, woman are easy to manipulate.
>>
File: am1.jpg (84 KB, 738x960) Image search: [Google]
am1.jpg
84 KB, 738x960
Bump. This is the girl btw
>>
Congrats on the sex. Did you come in her?
>>
>>25266781
Fuck that, I aint getting no bitch pregnant. Came on her fat butt.
>>
>>25266762
Holy shit her face looks inflated
>>
>>25266762
Btw you only did this once, and felt the need to brag about it, which im guessing is due part to you not having any friends
And the reason you dont have any friends is because you are a narcissist
A pathetic lonley narcissist who banged one girl and thinks hes hot shit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.