[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the wall real? Does it come a time where guys become the choosers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: nawalt.jpg (141 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
nawalt.jpg
141 KB, 626x533
Is the wall real? Does it come a time where guys become the choosers. And women the desperate ones? As I'm gathering, it only seems to be the case for certain men, and only for serious relationships. When a woman is getting old and want a family, as well as a good socio-economic situation for her kids?

For instance, the ugly Wal Mart employee will never have his time. But only the ugly guy that got in to medical school or runs a stable company, like a contractor? And both will only be used for potential marriage. The handsome guy is still the one that gets her pussy no strings attached?
>>
all this dating dynamics shit only really applies to scummy dysfunctional people with poor deferral of gratification and planning ahead skills (however this includes a lot of /r9k/ so maybe they should take note)

in the magical world of people who grew up with parents in a stable marriage most people in general dont date someone based entirely on their looks and can financially support themselves
>>
>>25266199
>is the wall real
Yes.
Bear in mind that cougars will still pry on Chad for his alpha sperm. The only difference is that she'll occasionally throw some pussy at some beta in exchange of him helping her raise Chad's offspring.
>>
>>25266199
>tfw when ugly wal-mart employee.
>girls at walmart have low enough standards to let ugly autist fuck them.

Why doesn't everyone who wants pussy just work retail?
>>
I love her. She's a ruse master.

>ywn have her dom you
>>
File: 144122521512.png (82 KB, 1281x1640) Image search: [Google]
144122521512.png
82 KB, 1281x1640
>>25266199
The wall is caused by women riding out their looks and status as a woman but not attaining merit. Not because they become worthless out of nothing.
>>
>>25266285
Live and learn OP.
As a man, if you're living to satisfy a woman you're playing a losing game. She wants you to give her stuff to do, lead her along, and if you don't do that, if you don't run the relationship she will take over and crash the ship and find someone who will.
Don't be confused by anything else. Looks, financials, personal issues, all they do is cover up the real issue in any relationship which is the emotions behind the two people involved.
If you aren't happy with a girl, then why date her?
On the other side, why is she dating you if she doesn't like you?
Any guy can brush up on obvious things. Its not a "I need to be six feet" so much as "I need to cater my reponse to this girl so she feels satisfied in a relationship with me".

The more you run from these truths, the more you will suffer and blame everything on stuff like money, looks, age, etc. when while women of course like that stuff, there's other shit that needs to be brought to the table no matter the relationship.
>>
File: wall-women.jpg (82 KB, 1271x613) Image search: [Google]
wall-women.jpg
82 KB, 1271x613
>Is the wall real?

Yes. Justice is ours in the end.
>>
I know a girl that hit a wall at 22
She have a shit job, shit degree, become fat recently (and don't think she's gonna lose it), waste her time on pointless shit.
She said her parents are looking for a husband for her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.