[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hello their r9k!

Long time no see, the last time I was on here was back in 2006 when moot made r9k. Now I know what your thinking

>wow an r9k original gentleman are you here to save r9k from the normalfags

Yes and no

You see its been a very long time since I've been on here because long ago I decided that the 4chan life isn't for me. Not only did I catch my laptop on fire, I posted a final thread a very long time ago saying that on December 26th 2015 I will be posting a thread about this. I set a reminder in my calendar and here I am.

Honestly I am so happy that the culture here improved since 7 years ago but now we have a equal distribution of females and males sharing their opinions on things. It really helps class up the place. I think I'm here to stay now.

So honestly r9k how did this board improve so much since I've been gone.
>>
>>25265900
>LOOK AT ME
>IM SPECIAL
>LOOK AT MEEEEEE
>WHY ISNT ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE
>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25265900
low quality bait my fine memeing friend.
>>
>>25265900
i'll take the bait, but because i'm really bored
on the left hand, fembot threads, feels and depression
on the right hand, frogs, memes and neets vs wageslaves
and before all of this it used to be a place for interesting greentexts, which are now forgotten
>>
>>25265900
We missed you so much and I cried 24/7 until you came back and now here you have returned to lead us to greatness and candy canes.
>>
R9k was created in 2008. I know because I started browsing 4chan on December 26th, 2007
>>
File: 1449520628075.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449520628075.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>25265900
get a trip, friend, you talk like the kind of person that needs one tbqh
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.