[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the inability to find a song you heard on the radio I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: frog realizes his existence.png (4 KB, 283x298) Image search: [Google]
frog realizes his existence.png
4 KB, 283x298
>the inability to find a song you heard on the radio
I want it. I need it.

I can only remember it being kind of popular and a piece of lyrics "starting over" or something like that.
>>
>>25265871
vocaroo it. I might be able to help you.
>>
>>25265871

>it went something like nana nana na na

Some radiostations keep playlists on their sites, give it a whirl.
>>
>>25265871
Type the lyrics into google, even if you only know a little bit of it.
>>
>>25265871
I always remember a line of the lyrics and just google it.
>>
>>25265886
>>25265924
>>25265946

I'm too awkward and can't remember nothing but the starting over part. I already forgot the rhytm and melody. Still annoys me.
>>
>>25265980

Do you remember what radio station you were listerning to?
>>
>>25266045
I was at a bar and didn't know what was the station. Now I'm home.
>>
>>25266101

Man, you're not making it easy. Either just drop it and wait til next time you hear it, or call the place and ask what channel they're playing.
>>
>>25266183
The bartender is an angry chinese man. No way I'm going to call there.
>>
>>25266183
>Um, hello? Y-yeah, hi, um, uh, I was wondering, last night, I was in your bar, and, uh, y-you were playing music? Do you happen to remember the name of the radio station that was playing at or around 11:30 PM? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>25265924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnPnQzAcr4g
>>
>>25265871
Just Like Starting Over by John Lennon?
>>
I remember hearing one a long time ago and I really liked it.

It had this upbeat Mexican feel to it, and it was one of those songs that would go really great if you had a horde of zombies to fight. It sounded a bit like a really quick version of Gerudo Valley. It was in English and had a sort of pop feel to it also. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I think it was around 2011.
>>
>>25266225
no, I've been listening to all the songs it could be, but i haven't found it.
>>
>>25265871
Here's just about every song ever that has "starting over" in the lyrics

http://songmeanings.com/query/?query=%22starting+over%22&type=lyrics

Happy hunting
>>
This seems too obvious, but "Hello" by Adelle?
>>
>>25265871
The only song I know with those lyrics is "(Just like) starting over" by John Lennon. It fits the description.
>>
Check the radio station's website. Most stations keep a record of what they played and when.
>>
Checking tens of stations right now. This's gonna be fun :D
>>
>>25266452

If it's likely that they used the FM band there's not too many major stations to choose from.
>>
YAY I found the right station.

There was Lionel Richie - Hello and then there was, Lady Antebellum - Need you now and then finally, Take That - Patience! The song I was looking for.
>>
>>25266529

Congratulations mane, you should also call the chinese man and tell him all about it.
>>
>>25266583
> Implying the chinese man is not lurking this board as well
>>
File: HELELVETTIÖ.png (34 KB, 146x138) Image search: [Google]
HELELVETTIÖ.png
34 KB, 146x138
>>25267192
Is that an insurt?
>>
>Not obsessively checking your favorite station's playlist while listening to it

https://twitter.com/FipNowPlays is one of my most visited URLs
>>
>>25267270
Not really. Just thinking that if OP didn't want to talk to the Chinese guy because he seemed angry, he probably didn't even ask "How's everything man?". He didn't even tell him "Happy holidays, chink-dude!". Guy is working on a shitty day because he's so lonely and probably has bills to pay.

He ends up browsing this board out of need or boredom, or both.
>>
File: 1407780366616.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1407780366616.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>tfw you didnt even remember any lyrics, just a guitar riff
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.