[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever made a fool of yourself in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: sad.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sad.webm
2 MB, 640x640
Have you ever made a fool of yourself in public?
>>
Nope
unless you consider walking past the same place multiple times or stopping and going the opposite way I was going because I was lost making a fool of myself
>>
>>25265857

I came out of the shower wearing only pants.

Also anybody seen Richie?
>>
>>25265857
I dropped my milkshake in mcdonalds once and it exploded all over the floor making a big scene. It was really embarrassing because a lady had to come out with a "wet floor" sign and clean it up.
>>
>>25265857
I used to pick my nose and eat it. I still do but I'm a lot more shameful about it. Middle school was a hell I brought on myself.
>>
File: booger.gif (2 MB, 378x228) Image search: [Google]
booger.gif
2 MB, 378x228
>>25265960
yummy boogers
>>
Many times, by hanging out with a bunch of crazy ass emo/goths/skater kids who did crazy shit in public, yelled for no reason, making a scene on purpose, or just making a fool of themselves back in high school. I followed since I wanted to fit in with anyone at that point.

Wasn't worth.
>>
>>25266012
God I hate teenagers who are loud for no reason with their "inside jokes". I hope you all got your ass kicked.
>>
>7th grade dance
>all my friends are getting grinded on by junior high pussy
>haven't grinded all night
>girl makes a passive compliment in my direction
>ask her to dance
>she says "no"
>guy in her vicinity laughs at me
>I feebly choke him when he turns his back
>He punches me in the face
>Teacher saw me getting punched
>Start crying my eyes out due to embarrassment
>Everyone sees
>The kid explains what happens
>end up getting in trouble
>Mom picks me up
>She's clearly humiliated
>I cry the whole way home
>>
>>25266028
>inside jokes
You mean like memes?
>>
>>25266028

I got my ass kicked for being a loner...then I found a group of friends and got bullied less.

How the fuck does that work?
>>
File: 1390608401540.jpg (41 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
1390608401540.jpg
41 KB, 400x440
>>25266152

>tfw school is literally prison
>>
>>25266052
Aw that sucks, that sounds like something I would do if I even had the guts to ask a girl to dance
>>
>>25265857
When I was in 7th grade, some senior (school was 7-12) stuffed me into a locker. I think I called him a fag and that set him off. I fought it hard but he was stronger. He still needed help so my fucking classmates finished it. I remember this one fucker shot a wasp at me (wadded up paper that you shoot with a rubber band) as the door was closing. I was in there for maybe ten minutes before someone let me out. I didn't know the name of the fucker so I couldn't rat him out. And yes I was crying. I cried a lot at that age. Fucking middle school.
>>
This happened to me once. No big deal. Just pick it up and buy more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.