[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Usually when I do DXM, I just drink a bottle (or two) of delsym.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tastes like shit.jpg (22 KB, 218x355) Image search: [Google]
tastes like shit.jpg
22 KB, 218x355
Usually when I do DXM, I just drink a bottle (or two) of delsym. Everywhere I read, even with the time-release shit of delsym, it lasts 12, MAYBE 24 hours. But, when I take it, on say, sunday night, it doesn't wear off until late wednesday night. Does this happen with anyone else? Am I wrong for assuming 24hrs is normal?

also general /drug/ thread
>>
>>25265787
>tastes like shit.jpg
Lol, get the grape kind dude.

Also, what you're experiencing is called an afterglow, it happened to me all the time when I did DXM. You should really just do HBr instead, the afterglow won't last as long, and the trips are better anyway.
>>
>>25265978
What brand for HBr is good? All of the robotussin at my local family dollar has extra shit in it. Any place with a good off brand?
>>
>>25266026
Walgreens has Wal-tussin with no extra ingredients, Walmart has the regular robotussin with no extras, and there's always gelcaps which I've never seen have anything else added. Pretty much anywhere but family dollar.
>>
>>25266066
Thanks bruv. Gonna have a fun weekend
>>
Polisterex (sp) lasted 12 hrs for me and i felt woozy a day or two afterwards. Last few times i did dxm i used the waltussin gels which is better than that nasty syrup.
I want to try kratom next as im avoiding dxm bc i heard it can trigger a false positive for drug tests.
>>
File: 1409970217732.jpg (54 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1409970217732.jpg
54 KB, 564x518
Dissociatives are really scary. I met all kinds of death beings who bridged the gap between this world and the next, and they were torturing/cleansing those who did evil things in their lives.

I never believed in contact with other beings until it happened to me. Why did I have to meet the scary ones?
>>
>tfw I went to Christmas mass on methoxetamine

that was so fucking profound. I could taste all the sounds from the horns and violins.
>>
>>25266190
It was most likely a warning friend. Everything is connected. I've seen some shit too. I was trapped in purgatory for half a trip once.
>>
>>25266190
I always see people talking about things like this, but I've never experienced it. While on DXM all I feel is extremely euphoric and like to roll around on my carpet because it feels amazing. Also a lot of audio hallucinations but nothing visual.

Unless I close my eyes, then I see shapes and shit, but thats it.

I wanna see the evil beings :(
>>
>>25266248
You're not doing enough, that anon was most likely on the 4th plateau, that's where the really spooky shit happens and you get open eye hallucinations. Not for the faint of heart.
>>
>>25266263
How much would I have to take for 4th?

The most I've done was one of the bigger bottles, and one of the smaller bottles of delsym. I was so fucked and uncomfortable and at one point was unable to really tell that I was high. It was weird.

Also, if it helps, I'm obese. Does that change the amount you need to take much, or?
>>
>>25266294
Yes, if you're a fatty you'll need to take quite a bit. Here you go family.

http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html

I weigh about 160 and had to take 4 bottles.
>>
>>25266235
It was very frightening. I read somewhere that near-death experiences and dissociatives might be linked. As the body loses oxygen, its calcium channels are flooded so the body produces more sodium, a natural dissocitive, which gives the other-worldly divine experiences of those who are near death. I always feel like my trips are more death-oriented, or at least mythic. I get really profound thoughts about being dead or feeling like I'm near death.

>>25266248
>>25266263
It was actually while I was on MXP, but DXM can produce similar states if you take a high enough dose. The only problem is it's really easy to forget everything you experienced because DXM is more stoning and wonky.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.