[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up this morning and drag myself to the bathroom to clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1418957236512.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1418957236512.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>wake up this morning and drag myself to the bathroom to clean myself up
>only my mom and uncle bother to say good morning to me
>decide to grab a roll and head back downstairs to the basement where I slept last night
>a few minutes after I get comfy my grandma tells me to walk the dog while everyone else is spending time together
>mfw all my family gatherings end up with me hiding away using my phone to browse /r9k/ after being ignored the entire time
>>
Who needs to spend time with family when you have rum and a near endless supply of food?
>>
Anybody?

pitiful self bump
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 436x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 436x500
>>25265689
>>25265799
>>25266041
This is pretty pathetic anon. Your /r9k/ addiction rules your life
>>
holy fuck lieutenant dan was a manlet
>>
>>25266086
He lost his legs
>>
>>25266121
>He lost his legs
Well that's just careless.
>>
File: 1429056402490.png (108 KB, 194x192) Image search: [Google]
1429056402490.png
108 KB, 194x192
>>25265689
Wow op you're so fucking self involved

You take yourself oh so seriously don't you?
>>
>>25265689

God, who would raise children?

Sulky little bastards slinking about your house in a passive-aggressive manner while expecting free food and clothing.

And, presumably, Christmas presents too.

Ugh.
>>
>>25266243
>implying I didn't get anybody presents
>implying that I'm ungrateful for the gifts that I was given
>implying I don't buy all my clothes myself
>>
>>25265689
I know that feel anon.
Why do you think you are this way? I am not sure about myself. I feel like that constant internet browsing has made social interactions harder for me.
> can't open a different tab when bored with a person and return to it later when my ADHD allows it
> can't delay my responses as long as I want in realtime conversations
> can't use spellcheck or proof read my sentences before submission

I feel like I got accustomed to a way of communication that requires too little effort
>>
>>25266491
It's not that I'm addicted its that I have nothing better to do since nobody cares enough to bother spending time with me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.