[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016. The year I get a girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1443422291988.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1443422291988.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
2016. The year I get a girlfriend.
>>
Haha yeah bro totally
>>
File: 1450524370938.jpg (83 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1450524370938.jpg
83 KB, 722x349
>>25265675
>tfw gave up completely

Sure, being lonely is still sad, but it beats being lonely and still clinging to false hope. At least this way I'm not that disappointed in myself anymore.
>>
>>25265761
This.
Guys like us need to find a way to deal with it by ourselves.
>>
>>25265675
sure anon keep telling that to yourself...
>>
>>25265675
Setting goals is a good first step. Now here's a list of steps I think you should pursue.

>1) Get Normie hobbies.
Grilling. Biking. Jogging. Woodworking. These are innocuous inoffensive activities that make you seem fulfilled to the normie. It gives you something to talk about.

>2) Get fit
Biological imperative does not require further explanation.

>3) become aggressively social
Put yourself in as many situations where you're in contact with people as possible. The more social situations you acclimate too the better off you'll be.

>4) Give off the illusion of being normal
Get a "favorite" NFL team, parrot common views on politics and life, and always pretend everything is just so darn peachy no matter how depressing life is for you. After all, nobody likes a sad weirdo.

Don't "be yourself". That's retarded. The fact that you're on this board is proof enough that what you are right now will never be enough to a normalfag. You need to adapt, become more than what you are right now. It's an uphill battle, but by the end of it you should at least blend in enough where you don't stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>25266054
No one should ever sell out just to date someone, ever.
>>
Every new year I get that feeling and invariably it never happens, despite me being social and having my life on track.
And yet I can't help but feel that maybe this is the year, r-right?
>>
>>25266158
2016: year of the gf
>>
File: 1447781024521.jpg (20 KB, 284x285) Image search: [Google]
1447781024521.jpg
20 KB, 284x285
>>25266054
DONT LISTEN TO THIS, OP!!!!
embrace what you are. We're getting more and more each day. someday there will be so many of us.
>>
>1. Lose weight
>2. Get car or at least get a fucking license
>3. Continue to save shekels

Literally all I care about at the moment, a gf will never happen so getting nice things and looking less terrible will do.
>>
>>25265675
I get gf this year, after 25 years of being virgin. I thought it was impossible but I met good person (she have great personality for a shy fuck like me) and now I have as many pussy as I can get. Just try anon. It's not hard.
>>
>>25266193
Somehow I get the feeling the real world doesn't work this way. It's a cycle of robots either turning into normies or becoming beta providers for single mothers or elimination by suicide.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.