[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To those who have gone full beta and dated fat/ugly/psycho chicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 1444542362597.jpg (114 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1444542362597.jpg
114 KB, 960x638
To those who have gone full beta and dated fat/ugly/psycho chicks before: was it still better than being alone? Did the "lowering your standards" meme work out for you?
>>
File: 1438821422355.jpg (24 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
1438821422355.jpg
24 KB, 317x284
>mfw fat fetish
God damn i love whales.
>>
>>25265529
Dating a fatty. It's better than being alone.

Good experience for the future. And I figure that when I eventually get a decent looking girlfriend I'll be more able to appreciate it.
>>
Having high standards makes you aloje as fuck, any man should fuck as many oportunities he have becouse it will give you exp and p pbably takes you to better womans
>>
Dated a fat, ugly, AND psycho bitch.
She was completely in love with me.
Would recommend.
Is that not what you wanted to hear? I lost my virginity, experienced love, sex, and life, and grew as a person. Her double chin and crooked teeth didn't change that.
>>
>gf is ok 95% of the time and throws tantrums and slaps the shit out of me the other 5% of the time
>now have something wrong with my left ear and something wrong with my right jaw so it hurts to move my head one way or the other

have just given up desu since this is as good as my life will get
>>
>>25265645
Beat her ass niggaa
>>
>>25265529
>was it still better than being alone
it depends on how much you hate being alone
>>
>>25265616

>Is that not what you wanted to hear?

No, that gives me more hope than anything else.

I see so many posts saying that women are worthless bitches and no matter how lonely you get, it's not worth it to just settle for a 3/10 whore.
>>
File: memez.jpg (48 KB, 413x541) Image search: [Google]
memez.jpg
48 KB, 413x541
I fell for the "woman can have a personality and are more than their bodies" meme
>>
It was a little better, yeah. I "dated" an ugly disabled girl.
>>
>>25265793
She's kinda ugly but she looks nice and loyal... i would gf personally
>>
Cute fat girls are so few. Almost all of the fat girls are ugly too.
>>
I couldn't be with someone I wasn't sexually attracted to.
>>
>>25265881
thats the trick my friend, women cannot be nice nor loyal
The jew media tells us that hot girls are stuck and and bitchy while he average ones are loyal and sweet. I tried to stop being "shallow" just enjoy the company of another human being, but even a 5/10 is gunna think like a Stacey.

Now I masturbate 6x a day and drink coffee and stoli
>>
>>25265529
As long a you can swing it where you don't have to pay any money, it's probably better if you have no experience. Last year I dated two fat chicks. One with lots of dates and little sex. One with little dates and lots of sex. Second was way better. And I didn't have to worry about the stigma of being with a fat chick.
>>
>>25265529
>date crazy chick for a few months
>pretty hot, made me look like a Chad
>sex was amazing, and she always wanted to fuck
>scared shitless because she had bipolar disorder, but still #worth

Crazy chicks are fun.
>>
>>25265529
>tfw fat chicks smell

I'll pass famalia
>>
Debating doing this for nothing but sex. There seems to a line in online dating for weight. Above the line are chicks with normal weights. Below the line are 300lb whales that make my dick retreat. Nothing in the overweight range, just normal girls and monsters.
>>
>>25266120
overweight are the best. they all must be taken already.
>>
Yea she had cool friends and took me out in her car and shit. paid her own way. would cook dinner. wasn't that bad.

would have stayed w her if she wasnt a roastie
>>
>>25265529
Yes. I dated a fat, crazy girl some years ago.
Pros:
>lost virginity
>got experience with a girl; now a level 2 robot
cons:
>she was clinically mentally ill
>all the bullshit you have to deal with
>mentally ill women can kill you or make false accusations towards you, throwing you in jail for bullshit
My advice: Never put your dick in crazy. The risk ain't worth the rewards.
Fat, yet sane girls, on the other hand, are worth the effort.
>>
What about plain Jane cardboard-boring grills
>>
>>25266860

I'll wife something like that one day. A girl you forget how she looks like in a day or two.
Perfect childbearing idea, install, deploy and go.
OTOH not doing that till 35, till then I am forever in search of a suicidegirl qt3.14 to sodomize with for a couple of years. Nothing else arouses me currently .
>>
No, I just felt more shame than usual
>>
>>25265994
where can i meet crazy women?
>>
>>25265529
>was it still better than being alone

until she cheated on me
>>
>>25266120
There's a fine line of fatness where a women's body totally breaks down and goes to shit. Unfortunately, most chubby girls I enjoy looking at quickly go over that line. I hate it.
>>
Dated a girl who was tumblr but still pretty cool when we met. (Neon pink hair, pansexual, overweight, into every drug imaginable, pretty sure she was a made up gender, muh social anxiety)
Fell in love with her, became two of soul, literally felt like we were one person.... she ended up going crazy, cutting self, then cheating on me with the utter stereotype of a neckbeard. Fucking trenchcoat fedora neckbeard. Broke my heart.
Not sure if it was worth it. I never will be.
>>
>>25267050

That's your own damn fault. The average woman gets fat over a course of a relationship. If you validate her when she's fat to start with, she'll only get worse.
>>
>>25267093
>If you validate her when she's fat to start with, she'll only get worse.

And if she gets fit she'll leave you for a more attractive man

The ride never ends
>>
>>25265529
I dated a girl who would always leave something at my apartment so that she had a reason to come over. She was too tight and my dick hurt her so she would blow me and ask me to cum on her face, sometimes 3-4 times in a night. Fuck I miss that.
My current gf has trust issues, doesn't give head, and barely fucks me. I broke up with her about 4 times in the last 3 months but she keeps wanting to be with me. The strangest thing is that I discovered that she is actually insane...She gets attached and wants to fuck only when I tend to ignore her. It works out for me because I literally have nothing in common with her and I'd rather not hang out much anyway. She's super sexy...tall and has amazing legs and probably the nicest pussy I've ever seen. I'm away for a few weeks and she's getting in cling-mode again. I'm going to bend her over and destroy her from behind next time I see her.
>>
>>25267204
Cool lies Bro. How's 10th grade going?
>>
"Dated" a fat/ugly girl, met on tinder and she took things way too seriously when I was just tryna get the fucc. It was good sex but she was too ugly to bring around my friends without damaging my ego so I dumped. Still fuck her every now and then tho
>>
>>25267318
Did that trigger you?
>>
>>25265529

No. It was worse than being lonely.
I was finishing high school while she was at college. But then she changed college and actually move in it with. While I still lived with my mother. I began to hate her and her clinginess and when she visited her parents I called her and broke up.
>>
>>25265917
Before I touched a girl, my sexual attraction was entirely visual. Now I know the tactile pleasures of a fat girl and its like my third eye was opened
>>
>>25265529
>this princess wears running shoes
Why, to chase the ice cream truck?
>>
>>25265529
What's wrong with dating crazy or ugly? They can't help it. It doesn't make them bad people. I'd date a crazy or ugly girl just as soon as a pretty or sane girl provided there was chemistry. I dunno why you people are so judgy.
>And I figure that when I eventually get a decent looking girlfriend I'll be more able to appreciate it.
>>She's a PRACTICE girlfriend
What the hell anon. Love is sacred. Relationships are sacred. You're a heathen. Why even be in a relationship with someone if you're thinking of "trading up". Just break up with her and try to be a decent human.
>>
File: IMG_20150908_051424.jpg (28 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150908_051424.jpg
28 KB, 640x358
>>25265529
Don't
They are just as fucked up as hot chicks
They won't hesitate to fucking stab you in the robot heart you didn't even know you had.
Tldr just get a hot one, at least they're hot
>>
>>25267564
>What's wrong with dating crazy or ugly?
>crazy
They're insane and will cause tons of drama and cheat on you or threaten to kill themselves.
>ugly
If you don't find someone physically attractive it's hard to have a relationship with them and you're just playing with her heart and wasting both your and her time.
>>
>>25267614
I always end up being intensely physically attracted to anyone I fall in love with. It's not actually an issue for me.
I actually agree on the crazy. Most people shouldn't try to date someone with intense mental illness just because they won't be able to handle it and everyone will get hurt or worse. I'm really only comfortable around people with mental illness though. Normies are unpredictable and scary.
>>
>>25267664

>unpredictable and scary

So you think you're better off with cluster-b crazy sluts?
>>
>>25267706
Not the language I'd use but yes. It's a lot more comfortable for me. And it's not that I think that, I know that. Ultimately what I want is for someone to understand and accept me I guess and the only people who seem to do that are the mentally ill ones. Normies just don't get it.
>>
>>25265529
My standards are rock bottom and still my only option is prostitution. I have a doctorate but that doesn't matter, I am autistic and I am arguably uglier than eggman.
>>
File: feels.jpg (145 KB, 1200x1514) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
145 KB, 1200x1514
>>25267132

>And if she gets fit she'll leave you for a more attractive man

Can confirm. It happened to me.
>>
>>25265645
Why are you letting her smack your shit around? Stick up for yourself
>>25265931
>>25267614
Wisdom.
>>25267204
Niiiice

Imo it's just rarely worth it. Most girls I know barely bring anything to the table besides their looks. I'd rather jack off and be content rather than toil for a relationship endlessly that'll either leave me heartbroken or with some crazy shit like a false rape accusation.
>>
>>25265529
I dated fat and eventually psycho. Would recommend for the experience at least. That and she was the best fuck I've had yet. But that's probably because she couldnt get pregnant and i went in raw all day err day.
>>
>>25267706
well, mentally challenged go together just fine ...
>>
>>25268069
There are
>Normies
>Unstable mentally ill
>Stable mentally ill
Normies are a wild card basically, sometimes they work with mentally ill sorts but usually they don't care to or bother learning how to (it's a learnable skill, empathy basically)
Stable + stable works well
stable + unstable can work with a lot of effort
unstable + unstable rarely if ever works
As long as you're self aware and know what you're getting into and have a few scraps of empathy, a lot of patience and understanding, and a desire to make it work two mentally ills can be together and be very happy and loving and best of all safe.
>>
>>25268120
oh my god, a robot talking about empathy

you don't fucking know what that even feels like

that is why robots and normies cannot be together - you guys are ROBOTS, and that is also why crazy chicks get with you
>>
Got luck finding an elementary schooler
>>
>>25265529
>dating a psycho
>lowering your standards

how the hell is dating a mentally unstable girl lowering your standards?
>>
>>25268196
w-why can't I know what empathy feels like?
I'm actually terrified that what I feel isn't really empathy and that I'm a soulless machine.
>>
>>25265529
I dated a pretty, fat psycho. It was not better than being alone. She was out of her fucking mind and contentious as fuck. She loved drama and over exaggerated everything. I think she got a thrill out of tormenting me.

Her body was disgusting and we never had actual sex. We were together for a year.
>>
>>25265529
Yeah, I got together with a fatty. As she stopped being depressed about being alone, she slimmed down a lot and she's healthy weight now though she still has some chub left here and there.

So yeah, worked out really well for me. But I imagine this is not the norm.
>>
I'm dating a beautiful, athletic crazy that's obsessed with me for some reason.

I believe this will end badly
>>
>>25268308

Because of the shit you have to put up with, namely the way she cheats on you for no discernible reason then cries victim to everything
>>
>>25265529
Lowering standards?
The only way I can get my standards lower is to start fucking animals or men
I have no standards, no really, none
If it is passably female I will fuck it
Fat, crazy, old, ugly, crippled, black to white, every possible combination
Me fuck a 10, never happen, now a -10 I still game
You can't lower your standards when you never had any
The good news is I am never alone on Friday night
>>
>>25268908
>>25268527

>r9k
>2015

why dont they just delete this board already. its basically reddit 2.0/soc/adv/tumblr
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.