[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots should vaporize DMT Its introspective nature makes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: dmt.jpg (968 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
968 KB, 800x534
Robots should vaporize DMT
Its introspective nature makes you more comfortable with being alone.
>>
>>25265401

Easiest way to get DMT? Do you make it from some plant you buy online?
>>
>>25265415
You can extract it from Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark but it's much easier to just buy it on a Darknet market. 0.5g is about $50 and a strong dose is 40-60mg vaporized
Most people don't partake very often because it's intense and it takes a while for the experience to settle within your mind
>>
>>25265447

>Darknet market

I only have regular internet.
>>
>>25265462
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
https://tails.boum.org/
>>
>>25265462
Well shit man, go ask your local drug dealer to hook you up to the black internet.
>>
I never get too intense experiences from psychedelics. They mostly make me feel stoned, make walls look all wobbly, let me see strange fractals, and it feels like I get weird extra-sensoral abilities (people walking by trigger like this weird radar thing in my fingers). Maybe I'm not taking enough. I just don't find it as encompassing/religious as an experience as like dissociatives or something.
>>
>>25265509

>black internet

I don't like hip hop, anon.
>>
>>25265557
how much did you take? Try larger doses. 100ug, a typical LSD dose, won't throw you off your feet. I've only done it twice; first 75ug, then 300+ug. The latter made me immerse myself completely with all senses into music (Pink Floyd and Mahler's fifth symphony really worked wonders) and gave me a lot of personal insight. I even read a recommendation somewhere of 400+ug for truly divine experiences, but as usualy I'd take all suggestions with a grain of salt, and a healthy amount of precaution.
>>
yeah everyone with crippling anxiety and depression try out psychedelics u wont regret it trust me itll be EPIC
>>
>>25266725
Psilocybin and LSD have been confirmed to exhibit anti-depressant qualities
>>
>>25266725
The anti-depressants we give to anxious and depressed people increase serotonin, which activates the same receptors as acid and mescaline and DMT.
>>
>>25266790

exactly so go ahead and pop a couple of tabs robots it'll be the greatest when you fight a mental battle with psychedelics thrown in just because 50ug doses under laboratory settings work for some people in treatment resistant depression. go ahead and find out for urselves
>>
>>25266850

well met wikipedia pharamcologist

it seems u recognize that psychedelics and SSRis share some common affected receptors, but don't understand the massive differences
>>
>>25266725
>>25266790
Environment and mindset are extremely important. This has been clear since MKULTRA.

I've read extensively but I am afraid to try it out alone, without a very good babysitter. There's schizophrenia in my family, and I have my own emotional problems, including depersonalization and depression... when I was younger, even up to my teens, I'd have fairly real visual and auditory hallucinations. Never lost touch with reality per se, but still...

I have at least one psychonaut friend I would trust, but I'm afraid that if I freaked out, it would be weird forever.
>>
>>25268473
>This has been clear since MKULTRA.
Please be my MK-ULTRA doll, anon, I want to program you to love me.

Anyway. Do you have tips for somone about to try salvia ?
>>
>>25268678
I have no first hand experience, sorry. I'm just very interested, but afraid to experiment for the reasons in my post.

Salvia isn't what I'd try though. LSD is well researched and understood, and psilocybin has been man's friend for thousands of years.
>>
>>25268473
If you already have problems with depersonalisation I advice staying away from psilocybin. That shit will fuck you up. Some guy will probably reply and say it's fine but I've been there and it's not pretty. I abstain from drugs now.
>>
>>25269020
Feels bad man. I'm very intrigued by the possibilities and the stories of personal growth and wellbeing inspired by psychedelics. Maybe I should try natural highs like sensory deprivation?
>>
>>25269270
That is something I'm interested in too.
Dont get me wrong, I think certain drugs are wonderful and they gave me some good times. The problem is that when it goes wrong, it goes wrong hard. My last trip was after I just graduated and unemployed. Meaning I had no direction. The trip exacerbated this, and it culminated in a full blown existential crisis. Was out of the running for weeks, had derealization in public but managed to keep it together. Once you understand how unstable a mind is and how easy it is to cause ripples in the vein of reality shit is fucked. The wrong kind of though can send you in some really dark places.
>>
>>25269270
Ignore this guy, everybody is different. You could take identical twins and a psychedelic won't affect them the same. Ignore it.
"This drug will do this if you this" is a meme
>>
>>25269423
Fuck you guy. I would agree for someone with no history. He says he already experienced derealization and has a history of mental problems in his family however. It doesn't guarantee anything but you don't want to take that chance.
>>
took 4 grams of shrooms and it was alright but nothing special, took 7 the next time and it was one of the worst experiences in my life at the time, but looking back on it after I had the trip I'm a much happier person.
>>
>>25269423
I know that, it's the risk of something going extremely wrong that bothers me.

I've had lengthy episodes of derealization/depersonalization without any pharmaceutical help. Really gone to some bizarre places in my head, and came out feeling like I'd died, and the thing thinking my thoughts was some other entitity or amalgam of forces. It's not a feeling that's gone away, The fractured bits have just integrated themselves into something that seems normal. It's happened multiple times, going back to childhood during particularly gnarly episodes of abuse.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447580423234.jpg (29 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447580423234.jpg
29 KB, 640x458
>25268678

I've smoked salvia before. Here's my experience:
Smoked 2 bowls of 20x extract. I smoked the first bowl, torched it and held it in for a long as I could. Exhaled. I felt fuzzy, it was a very sharp feeling. There were leaves in my lower lip on the inside of my mouth. They felt like razor blades I felt like I was being pulled in the direction the leaves were resting in my mouth. I hit the second bowl, torch it and hold in the hit. This is where it hit me. Where as the first bowl gave me a high feeling, second bowl removed me from reality. I was in a room with my friend, he disappeared. I got turned into some kind of street sign, or other kind of object with similar shape. There were birds chirping outside while I was taking my hits. As I entered the trip and exited reality the birds chirping slowly changed into a voice. The voice was speaking fast, and didn't seem to speak a language. At the same time, I understood what it was saying. It was telling me to get down, then it told me to hurry up and come towards it. I kept getting slammed down on the ground and picked back up. By some kind of invisible force. I was getting slammed and picked up to the rhythem of the entity's voice. As if it was controlling me. Suddenly I see a bunch of small moving things. Looked like the static on a TV when you don't have an actual channel on, but of varying colors. They came together and created the shape of a door. The door swung open for me to go in. I asked the voice where my friend was and if he could come with me to which it said no. This is where the trip ended, I chose not to go through the door. The voice very gradually started turning back into the birds chirping and the place I was in slowly turned back into the room. Friend said during the trip I was speaking in spanish so he didn't understand what I was saying. I remember the feeling was incredibly negative emotionally. The experience felt forced. Had no control over what was happening.
>>
>>25266655
I did about 750ug and had a complete dissociative experience.
>>
>>25271592
To elaborate, it was really good. Fell in a swirl of colours for what seemed like eternity, talked to goddess elephants, was like I was in a paradise.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.