[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: 1450968236325.jpg (353 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450968236325.jpg
353 KB, 1000x1000
>He thinks meat should be the primary component of a meal
>He carries around a water bottle in public
>He thinks engineering is a white collar job
>>
>>25265376
>>He thinks engineering is a white collar job
;_;

engineering is v-very respectable
my mom says she is proud of me
>>
>>25265376

>Carries around a water bottle

Enjoy being thirsty and dehydrated at all times you dumb bitch.
>>
File: 7363783838.jpg (208 KB, 850x938) Image search: [Google]
7363783838.jpg
208 KB, 850x938
>>25265376
>He's taller than 5.6
>He has a masculine face
>He doesn't play with his boipussi daily
>He doesn't have a massive girlcock
>>
>He is not Christian
>He is willing to have a relationship with a non-virgin
>He is not an educated professional
>He takes the opinions of women seriously
>>
>things Chad could get away with:the thread
>>
>>25265438
>girlcock
>massive

Spot the closet sub homoman
>>
>>25265376
>>He thinks meat should be the primary component of a meal
peasant alert
>>
>>25265376
>thinks having an adequate amount of protein on a daily basis and making sure being hydrated is a bad thing

So what do you suggest? Tofu and cola? dumb bitch.
>>
>>25265471
>closet
>>
>>25265494
>doors
>>
>>25265439
please be my wife
>>
>>25265519
>he takes the opinions of women seriously

You had one job anon.
>>
>>25265435
The average person shouldn't need to drink water for walking to class on a campus

>>25265482
>>25265485
As you can see in this diagram meat shouldn't be more than 1/4 of a meal. Eating more than that is barbaric and gross
>>
>>25265544
But anon I don't
A Christian gf/wife is something I want. Preferably apolitical because women into politics are cringe
>>
>>25265556

That pussy plate of food is tailored for a woman. You're into feminine men. Posting a random picture doesn't demonstrate anything, sweetheart, real life isn't instagram.
>>
>>25265556
That's not nearly enough protein for a meal. 16g or so? The daily need is over 100g for most people.
>>
>>25265582
Eating 2 eggs would get you enough protein for the day. Why do you have the compulsive need to eat disgusting amounts of meat? It doesn't help your complexion and its really expensive to maintain.

>>25265607
How much is the need excluding amerifat and UK and Mexico
>>
>>25265556
>The average person shouldn't need to drink water for walking to class on a campus

The average person is chronically dehydrated and as a result doesn't get an adequate thirst response anymore. Only a woman could pick the most trivial things to dislike a person. Walking with a water bottle, I mean seriously?
>>
>>25265677
>12 grams of protein is enough for a whole day

My god you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>25265694
>Trivial
If they are so pointless then there should be no problem for you to adjust and adapt these gestures for your girlfriend. The average person isn't chronically dehydrated because he/she doesn't live in desertland

>>25265729
Amerifat detected
>>
>>25265677
>doesn't lift
>>
>>25265677
Meat can be bought very cheap. Also meat is very good for the complexion, what the fuck do you think collagen is? you seem to be confusing a mcdonalds burger with lean protein like chicken. You're a mong.
>>
>>25265776
Cardio and general health is more important than wearing out your body, getting any blue collar job would automatically get you more fit than any gym douche.
>>
File: 1441710094436.png (84 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1441710094436.png
84 KB, 302x302
>he tries to be tough
>he considers himself alpha
>he wants kids
>he isnt into gentle femdom
>he is over 5'11
>>
>>25265796
I didn't say that meat was bad? I said disgusting amounts of meat you retard. And you're assuming the average guy knows the difference between fast food and lean meat
>>
>>25265556
Good job showing off your plebhood. Just because something isn't the majority of what's on a plate doesn't make it the primary components. All the other stuff on the plate are put there to compliment the tastes of the meat
>>
>>25265838
5'8" beta that want a girl to sit on my face for hours reporting in.
What do I win?
>>
>>25265772
The average person IS chronically dehydrated, this is well known. People simply do not drink enough water.

The act of carrying a bottle of water is trivial, but keeping hydrated and expecting your man to not do it simply because it bothers you for some reason is bordering on mental illness tier.

You spoke of the complexion of skin in an earlier post as if it meant something, but you are saying you wouldn't want your boyfriend to keep his skin adequately hydrated?

Is he only allowed to have water at designated locations, and in certain time slots to appease you? the very thing that is vital for keeping him alive?

You're a psycho.
>>
>>25265841
Well apparently from your little chart, if the amount of meat so much as goes over those lines, it is a disgusting amount, when another Anon pointed out it wasn't enough, which is true.

>the average guy knows the difference between fast food and lean meat

I am assuming you don't, because you stated that meat is bad for the skin you fucking moron.
>>
>he prefers baths to showers
Literally gay if he prefers baths
>>
>>25265838
I'm a 5'10" wimp, c-can I qualify?
>>
>>25265803

Not true, blue collar guys tend to have terrible levels of fitness. Besides that 14g protein is enough for maybe a 45lb man. Most men are around 160lbs. Even a 120lb skelly needs like 45g/day for optimal performance of a sedentary lifestyle.

You seem to be confused about lifting. Lifting increases mass and builds up the body, no wearing down. Besides that cardio also builds mass and damages muscle, requiring increased protein intake. Cardio capacity and strength are general health. General health is not more important than cardio and strength, it is cardio and strength.
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>25265851
>Just because something isn't the majority of what's on a plate doesn't make it the primary components.

I don't understand your logic here. What if I told you that it is intrinsically good and doesn't need to compliment meat in any way?

>>25265872
You're implying it is a Herculean task to drink enough water at the start of the day, during mealtimes, and at night. It isn't hard unless you eat greasy food like a neckbeard.

>>25265911
I'm sure this kind gentlesir listens to your advice.
>>
>>25265556
>The average person shouldn't need to drink water for walking to class on a campus
Sounds like you need to HYDRATE NIGGA
>>
>>25265872
You're being baited, my man
>>
>>25266035
It's hard if you have a busy lifestyle and constantly on the move. Consuming food requires fluid in the first place, and you can only drink so much water at once, as if you drink too much, the excess and more gets flushed out of your system making it counter productive. So no, downing a pint of water in the morning before you rush out for work and waiting till lunch time to have a little bit there with your food isn't being hydrated.

So the most adequate way of keeping hydrated is to sip bits through out the day. I'm sorry if you're too pleb to understand the concept of adequate.
>>
>tfw got triggered by this thread and had to get a big glass of ice water

Fucking normalfaggots
>>
>>25266148
Me too. I went and have a pint of water and ate 100g of ham to get some protein, this thread made me so angry
>>
>>25265439
I want to be christian but I just need something. Like if God wanted me he'd throw me a bone.
>>
>>25265968
16g x 3 = 48 g, it is enough.
Also why do you think general health is not more important than cardio and strength?

>>25266110
What kind of busy lifestyle do you have that you need to have water with you at every moment? A mongol? Besides you don't understand adequacy either because of course it is acceptable to drink water during break times or if you have the urge. You don't carry around a water bottle like an autist everyday.

>>25266148
>>25266177
It doesn't matter how much water you have as long as it isn't in public. You're getting triggered so I assume you are also engineers.
>>
>>25266236
>it's okay to drink if you have the urge
>just not while walking because this triggers me

Did your father used to beat you with a water bottle while chasing you around the house at walking speed or something?
>>
>>25266236
If your urine is dark yellow it means you're dehydrated buddy

It should be colorless to light straw in color
>>
>>25266177

Noice

I fucking love ham. I fried up some leftover ham this morning to go with my biscuit and eggs.
>>
>>25266236

You said two eggs is all a person needs a day, nothing about eating more than that. 14g=14g, not 14g=16g*3. And I don't think cardio and strength is more important than general health any more than I think red and solo are more important than red solo cup. General health is cardio and strength, meaning general health is comprised of strength and cardiovascular conditioning.
>>
>>25266236
I used to do landscaping, sometimes in blazing heat, apparently that makes me an autist if I decided to have some water with me, golly gee.
>>
>>25265556
They should drink soda and be fat like you, right?
>>
>>25265435
>Living in a desert
Mohammed pls go
>>
>>25266296

Why would you assume that. What makes it so hard to not carry around a water bottle?

>>25266306
? I know that. I drink enough water that I don't have any problem with my urinary tract.

>>25266381
You're a blue collar your opinion on the subject matter is irrelevant.
>>
>>25265925
Or maybe lazy
>>
>>25265376
>he posts bait on a lebanese basketweaving forum
>>
>>25266381
>yfw OP would stalk and check up on you to make sure you weren't drinking water while slaving away in the heat

the imagery amuses me

>ANON ARE YOU WALKING WITH THAT WATER BOTTLE? WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT THAT
>>
>>25265376
>>25265556
>no fat
>not enough protein
>vegetables don't have starch + carbs

enjoy diabetes

and

>what are nuts and beans?
>>
>>25266467
Or imagine having her commanding troops

>alright men, drink your water now before we roll out! because that's all you're getting till you get back to the base, make it count.
>>
>>25266427

Dehydration doesn't happen only in the desert.

The truth is water bottles are a thing peculiar to Americans. This is a subtle America vs yuro thread. I take a 2qt water jug to the gym with me, I take it with me when biking, and when I get to work it sits on my desk. It's just what Americans do. I don't carry one with me if I'm walking to the printer or just driving to get groceries, but some people do take a water bottle with them if they're just walking the dog a couple blocks. It's no worse than slavs squatting, fins saunaing, or swedes fellating refugees.
>>
>>25265925
I like baths..have sexy gf..
>>
>>25266426
I don't drink soda that is disgusting. In what way did the original post made you think I was fat?

>>25266467
Blue collar. They can drink as much as they want, as long as they aren't in my face.

>>25266478
>Implying that is the only thing variety of food to eat in the graph.

>>25266523
Lol.
>>
>>25266433

Actually people working in the elements are at a higher risk of dehydration. I'm sure he's had first hand experience and knows very well how important adequate water intake is. Heat strokes and dehydration are no joke. We had a Mexican guy come in who barely made it a couple years back. I really thought bitch was gonna die.
>>
File: ankhacomic.png (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ankhacomic.png
63 KB, 500x375
>loves all children (including children unrelated to him)
>hates animals, especially dogs
>>
>>25266600
While that is definitely unfortunate, the water intake of a blue collar doesn't matter. You're working in the elements and therefore you run the risk of dehydration, I agree. But there is a difference between carrying around a water bottle elsewhere.

What happened to the Mexican?
>>
>>25266660
>>hates animals, especially dogs
Agreed and I'm a guy. People who hate animals should be gassed
>>
>>25265519

I'm a dude you faggot.
>>
>>25266478

I've spoken with dietitians because I enjoy the topic of nutrition. It's mostly king Nigger's wife that changed the food pyramid to its even more retarded state. The whole choose my plate thing assumes you are getting added fat from cooking and snacks, and assumes meat is the only source of protein, and lots of other stupid misunderstandings and oversimplifications. That's what happens when you let someone clueless about diet and fitness make a government program about diet and fitness. They try to make it about proportions to fight obesity instead of about portions. What fat people don't understand is calories. Telling them it's OK to eat 5,000 Calories a meal is ok as long as half you plate is vegetables is retarded. Using the word protein for one part of the plate but starch and vegetables for the other two is also confusing. Starch and vegetable are not macronutrients.
>>
File: 1409317039454.jpg (76 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1409317039454.jpg
76 KB, 393x315
>not knowing youre supposed to eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight to lose fat and maintain muscle mass

wow what a bunch of fucking meme dieters in here
>>
>>25266705

>What fat people don't understand is calories.

This is false. Most fat people know why they are fat. They just weigh enjoying the hedonistic pleasure of food against enjoying nothing at all in life, which was their state before fattening up. They aren't waiting for you to rescue them from some magical ignorance. Stop with your hero fantasies.
>>
>>25266677

The water intake of blue collar guys definitely matters. They could literally die if they don't get enough. There is risk of dehydration, but this risk is largely mitigated by drinking water, taking frequent breaks, and trying to avoid working during the hottest part of the day.

We gave him iv fluids and once he was stabilized all we could really do was discharge him. It's not really something you have to follow up on unless neurological issues are suspected. We did stress the importance of drinking enough water. You know how young guys are though. We think we're invincible.
>>
Faggot here:

>his life revolves around his sexuality
>he has used a hookup app
>he frequently goes to gay bars
>all his friends are girls
>he's fem4fem or masc4masc
>he's bleeding heart liberal
>he worries too much about his appearances
>is fat or auschwitz mode
>>
>>25266750

It really is ignorance. I work with a girl who was bragging about trying to lose weight by dropping diet coke for fruit juices and having a salad for lunch every day, slathered in dressing of course.

There's no hero fantasy here though. I learned long ago women can't really be taught unless it's from the E! channel or gossip rags. Unfortunately those things spread the myth of 'calories don't matter, juice and saladz gurrl'.
>>
>>25266803
Sorry I should have been more clear, I meant that you guys can have as much as you want because its the profession. It is different for college campus and other places.

Do you like your job? That seems like a big risk tbqh.
>>
>>25265925
Gay is only defined by having sole sexual attraction to those of the same sex. There is nothing about taking baths that has anything to do with sexual preference, therefore, you are incorrect.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.