[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do people (namely normies and all manner of females)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 20
File: 1383676936325.png (421 KB, 618x454) Image search: [Google]
1383676936325.png
421 KB, 618x454
Why the fuck do people (namely normies and all manner of females) say that looks don't matter?
>>
File: fempepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fempepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Just world syndrome. Bad things happen to bad people, good things happen to good people.
>>
Because if we were honest, sub 7/10 men would stop working, stop whiteknighting, stop contributing to society and everything would go to shit.
>>
>>25265063

>subsidize plastic surgery and steriods

Problem solved.
>>
>>25265028
They don't want you to succeed anon. Normie tryin to keep the robot man down!
>>
>>25265063
It has already begun with the amount of people becoming NEET.
>>
>>25265028
It's good publicity.

Since most people have like 200 friends on social media, their ego gets inflated to a point where they believe themselves to be celebrities and so they try to say anything and everything they can to make themselves look good. especially after having posted about a controversial topic.

The controversial comment is the spice that gets you attention and the "everyone's beautiful", "black lives matter", "looks don't matter", "stop slut shaming" posts are the sips of tea that cleanse the palate.
>>
>>25265028
I really wish some people on this board would post pics and prove its not their looks, its their fucking person that puts off women
>>
Because good looks really don't matter if you don't have the qualities people expect to come with them (success, popularity, money, charisma).

There are plenty of attractive people on r9k who are kissless virgins and NEETs and there are plenty of people who are fat and ugly who have gfs.
>>
>>25265028
That's some heavy shit to drop on someone. Easier to let them work it out themselves and never find a healthy way to deal with it. Only 1 in 10 000 go full Supreme Gentleman mode, the rest are just unhappy.
>>
>>25265106
My personality was strongly influenced by people's reactions to my appearance.
>>
Because once you dated attactive women/men you realise that they are often shit.

So if you want to look for a you are ok with average looking people.

But this only works if you are 5/10 or higher.
If you are less even normies wont date you, you have to go for ugly girls or boys.
Problem with them is that ugly girls can get laid and assume that they can get into a relationship with a normie guy, which they cant, and only after they humiliated the other ugly guys they realize they dont have a option, while the ugly guys are so discouraged that they think they cant get anyone
>>
>>25265114
>1 in 10 000
Those are high numbers, elliot wouldn't have been news if it were that common.
>>
>>25265028
they dont

what matters is you being creepy a f my man
>>
because they don't know what it's like to be ugly
>>
>>25265139
*look for a relationship*
>>
>>25265106

Your looks are the first thing people notice.

If you're getting rejected before you even open your mouth, it's not too hard to figure out why she cast you aside.

Quit being delusional.
>>
Most of normies existence is spent convincing themselves that everything they have they earned and deserved on an even playing field.

They will never admit that most of life is determined by outside forces, it breaks their idiotic narrative.
>>
attractive people born into money don't like to admit that they had an easy life handed to them by luck or uncontrollable things, so they assume that people who are ugly or poor are that way because they don't work hard or care enough
>>
>>25265147

Yeah, sure senpai. Getting rejected before I even open my mouth is totally on my "personality". You all use that word so often that it's lost all it's fucking meaning. Do you even know what a "personality" is anymore?

You people are the worst.
>>
File: 1423173792810.jpg (27 KB, 224x390) Image search: [Google]
1423173792810.jpg
27 KB, 224x390
>>25265028
If you look like shit, your inside is most likely shit also.

It matters in every way you look at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 1280x960
>>25265106
Good looks ang personality here.
I think both are needed, unless you look for a brocken person, or you have tons of money
>>
File: 1447299923890.jpg (8 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
1447299923890.jpg
8 KB, 189x250
>>25265028
Because looks don't matter to them. They already have good looks, so they can easily make statements like this without acknowledging the suffering of others. It's classic surviorship bias. They don't see looks as a problem because they've never been in a situation where their physical appearance has held them back.
>>
File: 1451138693912.png (286 KB, 492x439) Image search: [Google]
1451138693912.png
286 KB, 492x439
>>25265213
your inside is shit because people treat you like shit

it sounds like cyclical arguing but it's really not

everyone starts out a blank slate. when people start treating you worse because of how you look, you're going to have a much more skewed and fucked up self-image which leads to a toxic personality.

it's society conditioning ugly people to hate themselves.
>>
>>25265028

they dont

its an easy excuse (genetics is something you cant control) when the truth is your personality and lifestyle is terrible (something you could change but would take hard work)
>>
>>25265224
Somehow i am not very photogenic.
Look like a 5-6/10 on fucking picture, i hate that.
>>
File: persecuted.png (9 KB, 221x276) Image search: [Google]
persecuted.png
9 KB, 221x276
>>25265197
>Getting rejected before I even open my mouth
How would you get "rejected" before you've said anything? No one would reject you since you haven't proposed anything yet.
>>
>>25265248
>something you could change
something i could have changed 10 years ago

i'm too broken right now, there's only 2 viable paths for me. loneliness and despair, or suicide.
>>
They think that attraction is some mysterious semi-supernatural aether that conspires to make the world a better place. Rather than just a mechanism for choosing partners with better evolutionary traits. These are the same type of people who will claim that attractiveness is subjective.
>>
>>25265248
arguably personality is genetic too

I was told that my nerves when being around new people or crowds is part of my personality. That's not like something I consciously adopted as a way I want to act.

Much like being ugly, that makes me very unattractive to women. Maybe Eggman is right and we don't have much control over any of this shit.
>>
Because they're not ugly so it hasn't mattered to them. Same with how they say dick size doesn't matter when they have a perfectly fine dick.

When you're an ugly guy with a micropenis, kinda hard to believe those things don't matter when they so clearly do.
>>
>>25265234
Ugly people start hating themselves when they realise they are ugly.

"Social conditioning" is just a normal reaction to an ugly person.

It's completely reasonable.
>>
>>25265028
It's called a platitude, and normies live by them.
>>
You gotta understand it from their point of view. Your views would be different too if literally your whole life people treated you great. And everyone wanted to be your friend. It literally skews and warps how you see shit. Why do you think it's so common for women to have huge egos? Same with Chads? Because their entire life has been them being told how fucking amazing they are by people simply because of looks. But they don't register that. They just think "shit I must be a good person". I've literally only ever met one girl who knew (or at least admitted to knowing) that her life would have been radically different had she been born ugly or even average looking. It was probably one of the most interesting conversations I've had with anyone, male or female.
>>
>>25265290
nerves around new people is a thing everyone gets homie, you're just a huge pussy and can't work past it

>>25265272
>things that are attractive are "evolutionary traits"

I didn't know thahorn-rimmed hipster glasses were indicative of good health, or that having a bun instead of dank pop star bangs means you're at risk for sickle cell
>>
>>25265295
>It's completely reasonable.
it's completely reasonable that people should live a miserable life from the day they're born because of how their face looks?

then why the fuck do we even let ugly people breed?
>>
File: is-this-guy-for-real.jpg (50 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
is-this-guy-for-real.jpg
50 KB, 600x500
>>25265264

So you honestly think that people don't write someone off as a dating/sex option with just a look?

Wait, I just took the bait, didn't I?
>>
>>25265264
>stacy:"ew normie girl, like that, like loser over there is staring at you"
>normie girl:"ew, like he's comming here. Look at how ugly he is, watch this stacy."
>Anon:"h..."
>normie girl:"ew, no thanks, bye"

That's how it happens.
>>
Because they don't, to them anyway, because unattractive people don't even exist. Why would looks matter when everyone is attractive? If you're below a 6/10 you literally do not exist in the romantic world to normies. Literally at all. When they say "looks don't matter" it's because they don't to them, because everyone in their world is 10/10. It's like when rich people say "money isn't important".
>>
>>25265028
Because it would make them seem superficial as fuck. It's much easier to blame the other person's personality instead. Or more socially acceptable at least.
>>
>>25265332
>I didn't know thahorn-rimmed hipster glasses were indicative of good health, or that having a bun instead of dank pop star bangs means you're at risk for sickle cell

They aren't, and neither are they intrinsically attractive. Wear that shit in 1854 and you'll be laughed at. Fashion trends change with time, but they are indicative of how in step with society you are, which is one faction at play when determining potential social standing. It's social standing with is the attractive feature here.
>>
>>25265332
>nerves around new people is a thing everyone gets homie, you're just a huge pussy and can't work past it
You missed the point though.

Claiming responsibility is something most people only do when good things happen to them. If you function well enough to meet girls and have them like you, you'll say it's because of your own choices and hard work. The same goes for being physically attractive. You could assume everybody else who doesn't have the same success is not trying as hard, but when it comes down to it, there's just too much that is out of your means to control.
>>
>>25265333
We shouldn't desu
>>
File: comesweetdeath.png (289 KB, 553x463) Image search: [Google]
comesweetdeath.png
289 KB, 553x463
Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to have children. We should be systematically eliminating them.

I am ugly. I wish I was never born. My life is infinitely harder for no reason. And I don't benefit it any way, there's no area where I get the upper hand. My life is just shitty and worse for no reason. And then I have to deal with attractive people spouting meaningless platitudes at me, telling me I just need to fix my personality or be more outgoing when they can't even fucking stand to look at me.

Idealist faggots don't want to admit that the only two things you need for a happy and fulfilling life are looks and money.
>>
>>25265353
>that image

maybe /r/ForeverAlone is more your speed, my man.

>>25265363
>>stacy:"ew normie girl, like that, like loser over there is staring at you"
>>normie girl:"ew, like he's comming here. Look at how ugly he is, watch this stacy."
>>Anon:"h..."
>>normie girl:"ew, no thanks, bye"

>rolling up on random bitches expecting them not to slay you (possibly literally)

jesus christ. women are shit and you're pretty dumb to go up to them thinking they're not gonna chimp out on you over SOMETHING. but looks are not that something, it's more or less just that they can chimp out so they will because they are animals.

>>25265385
>It's social standing with is the attractive feature here.
it's really not because fashion is not universal, and most of the traits that /r9k/ self-pitying reddit refugees here claim make them "ugly" are either fashion-based, or are things that can be easily changed (like being fat)
>>
>>25265063
This, i always wondered if only twenty percent of the males could take care of all women AND run society without their beta counterparts. The truth is if all betas were redpilled society would most definitely collapse.
>>
Lol, looks always matter. Dudes who are aesthic as fuck will automatically make most bitches wet
>>
>>25265409
>>>rolling up on random bitches expecting them not to slay you
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO MEET ANYONE YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

>JUST TALK TO GIRLS HAHA
>WTF WHY ARE YOU JUST TALKING TO THEM

IF I WAS HANDSOME IN THAT SCENARIO THEY WOULD BE FUCKING FLATTERED

just stop fucking posting here
>>
File: 1450826363002.png (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1450826363002.png
7 KB, 300x168
>>25265421
>>25265063
what do YOU do that's so important to society?
>>
>>25265421
People talk about the beta uprising; the NEET lifestyle is the real beta uprising. Just say no to the workforce, no to social obligations. Go on welfare, drain the system, and upheave the rich. It's a silent revolution.
>>
>>25265409
>it's really not because fashion is not universal

It doesn't need to be, it just needs to appeal to whichever demographic you're trying to gain standing with.

>and most of the traits that /r9k/ self-pitying reddit refugees here claim make them "ugly" are either fashion-based

I was talking about the science of attraction, not about how autistic /r9k/ is.
>>
>>25265425
>HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO MEET ANYONE YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER
trying to "meet" women will always end in ruin, especially if you are a thirsty nigger at heart

>IF I WAS HANDSOME IN THAT SCENARIO THEY WOULD BE FUCKING FLATTERED
nah they'd probably just use you to buy them drinks and to make desperate betas and their uggo friends jealous, and never put out or even offer basic companionship in return

in the grand scheme of things, looks are not as important as /r/ForeverAlone or PUAHate.com or wherever is telling you, but women are still trash and you should treat them like the hazardous materials they are

>>25265445
this happening is why the EU is in collapse, and the US cuts its social program budgets all the time
>>
>>25265409
>maybe /r/ForeverAlone is more your speed, my man.

I dunno, plenty of robots seem to know these feels as evidenced by the responses in this thread.
>>
File: mysandstyle.jpg (69 KB, 424x587) Image search: [Google]
mysandstyle.jpg
69 KB, 424x587
>>25265463
>science of attraction,
ayy lmao

>>25265445
>>25265421
all that's gonna happen is that those systems will get overloaded, and either they won't want to pay out more, or people will stop paying into them
>>
>>25265440
When the bottom rung of a ladder gets blown out, the ladder loses stability.
>>
>>25265058
That's bullshit and you know it. Bad shit happens to people who don't need it and good shit happens to people who don't deserve it.
>>
>>25265440
I fuck your mom and kek your dad you fucking asshole
>>
>>25265513
>dodging the question

protip: you're useless and no one cares if you "opt out" or "go your own way". society isn't arranged around people getting laid, contrary to whatever you've tried to suss out in your loneliness

>>25265531
>can't detect sarcasm
jesus christ the autism levels here

no wonder you're alone
>>
>>25265552
>protip: you're useless and no one cares if you "opt out" or "go your own way".
ok

every single minimum wage worker in america quits their job right now and goes on welfare. what happens? nothing?
>>
reminder that these poorly-aged badly-dressed weirdos got laid plenty and then all suffered mental breakdowns because they had arranged their entire lives and 100% of their daily activities around getting laid, and still didn't have very good success rates despite all the "science of attraction" they did
>>
File: suicidal_memeing.jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_memeing.jpg
141 KB, 803x688
>>25265531

That's the fallacy, fuckin moron
>>
>>25265577
>every single minimum wage worker in america quits their job right now and goes on welfare.
They're not going to because they're not so delusional that they'd quit their jobs over not getting laid, and 2bh, the people in charge would still have massive amounts of free assets and capital to take somewhere else and do other things, while the peasantry would starve in the street because they were being huge beta babies who'd quit their jobs over not getting laid
>>
>>25265619
>they were being huge beta babies
everyone worse off than me is a baby loser, why can't they just do what i do? i did it and it was easy so why can't they? fuckin dumb pussies aye? it's like they haven't tried just being themselves
>>
>>25265552
Of course it is, the base of all society is the family unit, where the male can act as a male and have sex and affection while protecting his family. Nowadays average men dont have value anymore and they are starting to realize that
>>
File: communist party.png (212 KB, 887x612) Image search: [Google]
communist party.png
212 KB, 887x612
>>25265643
>everyone worse off than me is a baby loser, why can't they just do what i do?
Okay, then, mr. Not A Beta Baby Loser, what are you doing that's so important that if you just stopped, everything would grind to a halt and suddenly you'd get laid?

>beta bitches going on about revolution thinking it just means you quit your job and go on welfare
lmao you'd get ripped to shreds by any actual politicos. I don't even give that much of a shit about politics and I'm already disgusted by your sheer incompetence on any wing
>>
They do it to justify themselves so that they don't have to feel bad.
>>
Looks DO matter, but luckily for people like me who are 6/10, there are billions of girls in this world, and each has their own unique taste in men. By actually going out and meeting people, I found an 8/10 girl who actually really likes how I look/act. The real problem isn't looks, it's the fact that men who aren't that good-looking give up and become NEETs.
>>
>>25265664
>Of course it is, the base of all society is the family unit,
No it's not, it's the fiat dollar as a unit of universal trade you cuck, and even in ancient times it wasn't "the family unit", it was the use of organized force to protect land for those who can specialize in peaceful action (primitive manufacturing, early agriculture, etc) and only switched to economic force through money with the rise of trade and large-scale investment (i.e. moving from "I'll give you ten shiny coins for that chair you got" to "I'll give you six-hundred-and-thirty-two-thousand four-hundred-and-thirty-two and 13/43ths of the relative value of a shiny coin backed against the current average asking price for two acres of property in my kingdom for you to run this trade mission to China")

honestly the real problem with robots is the idea that everything comes down to sex and nuclear family. it don't. if anything, those things are only enabled by guns and money flowing like butter
>>
File: Laughing-Muslim.jpg (37 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Muslim.jpg
37 KB, 540x388
>>25265166
WRONG. your personality shines through, facial expression, posture, hygiene and clothing. what the hell man?
>>
>>25265781

You're a 6/10, you're in that range where personality actually matters and can swing the pendulum for you one way or the other. You're the male equivalent of that girl who's somewhat attractive, but you don't really pay attention to her until she displays that quality (some quirk she has, her voice...etc) that puts her over the top. Anyway, you at least stood a chance from the beginning.

The rest of us are just plain fucked.
>>
>>25265969

You just described everything that falls under the heading of "looks", retard.

Do you even know what a "personality" is?
>>
It's seen as virtuous to it care about 'superficial' things like image. Yet, beneath it all, image/aesthetics is the most important thing a person has. For the most part, people act in very similar ways and patterns, most people also consume the same brands, media, etc. The only truly original characteristic about any given person is their appearance. This original quality is what makes a person's aesthetic image so important.
>>
Because of rich faggots like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdprZzanJI0
>>
>>25266033
I used to be more like a 3 or 4 and could've ended up being a NEET myself, but I actually made an effort to be more attractive/social. I cut my hair, got better clothes, and started going to more social events, practicing meeting people and holding a conversation. And it worked. Even though I can't compare to the Chads at a party, I can still go up to a girl to a girl and talk to them because I have confidence. Sure, I don't have girls lining up to suck my dick, but my point is that life is just generally better if you put effort into making yourself better.
>>
>>25266147
>Sure, I don't have girls lining up to suck my dick...

Of course not, that right is reserved for rock stars, movie stars, male models and the like. You're not "elite", but you at least get a chance, the rest of us don't.

We are beyond hope. A simple haircut or even losing weight isn't saving us.

Our looks doomed us the second we were born. Personality has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>25266316
That's another problem. You guys literally have the sorriest attitudes I've ever seen. No girl will like you because you don't even like yourself. I don't really like everything about me, but when I talk to girls, I don't mention any of those things. Girls respond to positivity and confidence. Not self-loathing.
>>
>>25265028
Its just delusional idiots refusing to accept that genetics has control over your life.
>>
>>25266768

This. Their philosophy is "if you can't change something, then it doesn't matter". They choose optimism over truth.
>>
>>25265224
you are handsome af dude nohomo
>>
>>25266751
>Le just be yourself meme
No-one here believes your normie propaganda.
>>
>>25266751

No, they respond to masculine qualities. Confidence won't make you taller, won't make your bones bigger, won't make your jaw squarer, won't make your shoulders broader, won't make your dick bigger, won't make your voice deeper, etc.
Personality is an important component too. You need a masculine brain as well. You need to be able to carry on a conversation, you need to be competent, you need to show that you aren't a beta loser from a social standpoint.
>>
File: tumblr_nzaskm7Af61timbo3o1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzaskm7Af61timbo3o1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x283
I don't know what to believe in anymore. You just have to be at the right place at the right time.
>>
File: file.png (461 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
file.png
461 KB, 852x480
>>25266751
J U S T

L O V E

Y O U R S E L F

IT'S THAT EASY FAMBRUHS

JUST LIKE SELF-ACTUALIZE AND YOU'LL GET GF EASY :)
>>
>>25266858
You don't get it. Confidence IS masculine. It's pretty obviously why manly men are generally stereotyped to be confident. Yes, confidence doesn't change your looks, but it draws attention to your personality and your attitude, which are still important. The second part of what you said is absolutely true; confidence and personality shows you aren't a beta, even if you might "look like one."
>>
Modern female requirements:

>Must be 6'0" and above ( ideally 6'3"+)
>Must have distinct eye color (blue is ideal)
>Must have full head of hair
>Must be no more than 10% bf with a fit physique
>Must have a model-tier face (protruding cheek bones and an angular jaw line)

If you don't have these things, flush yourself.
>>
>>25265028
BECAUSE
MONEY
THATS
WHAT
MATTERS
>>
>>25267518

>Being a betabux cuk.
>>
>>25265440
I'm a water quality treatment expert. I have a phd in trace element analysis. I'm the guy that keeps arsenic and chromium out of your water.

You enjoy clean water? You're welcome, fuckin roastie with your hour long showers.
>>
>>25265147
creepy just means ugly, you deluded normie
>>
>>25267380
If you look like a beta, you're a beta

If you are confident but look like a beta, people will think you're creepy.

Confidence and physical appearance are very much synonymous.
>>
>>25265224
>>25265251
>being THIS insecure

haha, fucking hell dude.
>>
>>25265028
Because they are right while you are wrong and most of all you are not as redpilled you think you are?
Why people in this site aren't beaten to death for being such weak and stupid and pretentious?
>>
So many bluepilled normies on here, holy fucking shit
>>
>>25267673

How are they "right", exactly? Plenty of people here have enough experience to know that they're being discounted before they can even open their mouths. That has nothing to do with personality.

Delusional fuck.
>>
I'm so cripplingly insecure and full of hate /r9k/

how do i ease this pain
>>
>>25267756
>beiing this pretentious
FUck you retarded asshole you are not red pilled, you simply don't have balls
a lot of ugly guys got loyal qts if you are such an asshole and you sucks so much that girls just hate your presence is your fucking fault, not chads or staceys or normies or bullies or welfare or reddit or 4chan or gabe newell or your parents fault
IS YOUR FAULT
COCK
SUCKER
YOU ARE A COCK SUCKER
>>
>>25267794
>implying you show personality with words and not with non-verbal language

learn sociobiology, fucking retard
women are more empathic, so things like your dressing, your posture, your hairstyle, your smell and your voice are important
and guess what you can change them all just growing some balls it doesn't have anything to do with being born chad, fucking delusional scaredfucker
>>
>>25267804
yeah, yeah, it's my fault

Now get the fuck off my board, normie scum
>>
>>25267864
>reee reee get off fucking normalfag

1) get a shower
2) get contact lens
3) stop watching anime and playing vidyas
)LIFT
4)??
5)pussy get

and I forgot, stop blaming the world, nobody cares and they already know is not their fault
>>
>>25267921
None of that will fix my:
>crooked, assymetrical nose
>huge forehead
>nonexistent jawline
>retruded maxilla

FUCK YOURSELF, NORMIE. JUST FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
>>25267541
>being poor
>thinking XD TRUE LOVE EXISTS
>>
>>25267988
>implying you have to be good-looking to get pussy
>>
File: pJAPSja.jpg (116 KB, 1334x709) Image search: [Google]
pJAPSja.jpg
116 KB, 1334x709
>>25266751
that is not issue for me i can get any girl that i want i take care of myself and i am attractive the only problem is that by time that you get a girlfriend she will more sexual partners then you. i work hard to become what i am now for what? so i can get the public cumdumpster as a girlfriend?
>>
Hey guys, I tried being myself and I got a gf, you should give it a try and be yourselves too.
>>
>>25268034
No girl has ever shown interest in me. Girls at school used to call my ugly to my face. Even my own sister called me ugly while she was drunk

I've posted to /soc/. The first time I posted a pic there, no one responded. The second time I got a rating of 2/10 and that guy was probably being generous. It's also well known that men rate other men higher than women would rate them, so to a woman I'd be a 0/10 or 1/10

Just fuck yourself and don't ever fucking tell me looks don't matter

I hope you die and I hope your children die at birth. I hope everyone in your family dies too.

Fuck you
>>
>>25265028
They don't, given you are average looking. It's not important if you have black hair or are blonde, or if you eyes are green or grey. If you look like a train hit you with full speed, there is no saving anyways.
>>
>>25268081
>insults people who try to help him because he is a manchild

and finally we found the real reason why you can't get a girl. what are you going to do to fix that?
>>
>>25265552
I sincerely hope you're staying toasty this winter~
>>
>>25267843

>fucking delusional scaredfucker

First off, you can take your normie shaming tactics back to reddit.

Secondly, a haircut and all of these things you listed can't save a fucked up face due to things you CANNOT change such as an unfortunate bone structure or skin condition. Not to mention eye color, hair type or even skin tone. All of which are important and can make or break you at first sight.

Lastly, saying "you can show personality through non-verbal cues because reasons" is bullshit. When you look at someone and come to conclusions about them without knowing anything about them, you are judging them on looks and looks alone. So take your pseudoscientific nonsense and stick it.

Youd be best served admitting looks matter to you rather than insulting our intelligence, you shallow, delusional cunt.

Btw, roastie detected. Only a woman argues with this much disregard for logic.
>>
>>25268152
Being realistic about my situation means I'm a manchild? A manchild wouldn't even have the awareness I have of my own appearance.

You're not trying to help anyone. Facial structure cannot be changed without serious surgery (the famous LeFort procedures, for example)

You're just another average/good looking normie with a saviour complex.

As I said before, I hope you and your family die
>>
>>25268189
>babycry

here's a start
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiology
hope you'll learn that non-verbal communication is the 70% of our communication and that no one is important so under the mask there is not a treasure to discover
stop lying to yourself and grow up some balls

>inb4 pseudo-intellectual rant
>>
>>25268034

>being this retarded

Reddit is that way, faggot.
>>
>>25268258
>the 2014 old reddit argument
>this guy >>25268258 is in 4chan probably since 2014

kek
>>
File: j0SOIj5.png (713 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
j0SOIj5.png
713 KB, 1400x990
>>25267921
he is right but i must warn you by the time you get a girlfreind it will be too late. the chads will get to her first and did a shit load of degrading shit to her their is no point of improving unless you get them by the age of 15.
>>
>>25268242

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the fact that judging someone just by looking at them is judging their looks and looks alone (and therefore, in that regard, we are all discounted before we start)?

To bring up anything else is pointless. Address this, rather than dance around it and insult me.
>>
>>25265234
This.

I'm an example, I was a very happy kid until around age 13. I got the best grades in school, had lots of friends, but basically everyone hung out with each other to some agree.

Once I hit puberty, I noticed I was being treated differently. Ignored. While the previously retarded jackass who we used to laugh at was now getting tons of attention just because he was conventionally attractive.

Life is different when you're ugly, and if you're not ugly, you cannot understand. Hence why the few robots left here get so aggravated with normalfags.
>>
>>25268273

Doesn't have to be reddit, just wherever you get the stupid-ass idea that looks don't matter when it comes to women.
>>
>>25268312
>too dumb to get the subtle
try harder and you'll see the difference
>>
>>25265106
>I really wish some people on this board would post pics and prove its not their looks, its their fucking person that puts off women

You need to realize that personality means everything and nothing. Most women think that a man's income and his social life is part of his personality. Ideally it would be a relief to men that attracting women has more to do with what you have than with what you are, but we're in a bad period right now and I think there are more people than ever who feel like they don't have their own slice of the pie and so they can't attract women.

They might be good-hearted and attractive people, but if they're without some, they're basically without all.
>>
>>25268362

Alrighty, dodge the question and insult my intelligence it is then.

Thanks for your concession. Boy, you sure convinced me that looks don't matter.
>>
>>25268357
real life observation
notorious b.i.g. was ugly
eazy-e was ugly
eminem is a robot and before becoming rich he was ugly as fuck, he wasn't even tall and he got a short dick
casanova and d'annunzio were ugly
steven fucking tyler is ugly
lou reed was ugly

>inb4 time has changed

no they didn't
>>
>>25268414

>lists off celebrities and rockstars
>doesn't realize they are exceptions to the rule due to their insane status and wealth.

Kek.
>>
>>25268414
Tyler and Reed had connections we could only dream of to get in the music business, like 99% do.

The rappers are an exception, I guess.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.