[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss high school? How do you stop missing high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1408328089216.gif (499 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1408328089216.gif
499 KB, 480x300
Do you miss high school?

How do you stop missing high school?
>>
>>25264977
>missing high school
There's no way you weren't a normie/chad.
>>
I was bullied extensively in highschool to the point where some days I'd get physically sick at the thought of going there. The administration condemned me to special ed. Everyday I was the butt of someone's cruel joke. In a twisted way I miss it all the misery and adversity I faced.
>>
>>25265006
Not OP but I didn't have any friends and talked to no one but I still miss high school

That was back when I had fun watching anime, playing games, and going on 4chan. Now I just do all those things as habit now instead of enjoyment
>>
>>25264977

Usually sleeping in past 6 AM works for me.
>>
>>25264977
I wasn't bullied or anything but I still fucking hated it there. If you don't love being around other people or get into your work I don't see the appeal at all.
>>
Fuck high school. I spent most of it in jail.
>>
>>25265178
So... Highschool?
>>
>>25265135

School itself was pretty shit. The nostalgia goggles, at least for me, highlight the way that I didn't have any actual problems or responsibilities. My parents still fed and housed me with no nagging to take care of myself. All I had to do was go to school and stay safe and I was officially a Good Kid who was free to dick around and watch anime without guilt.

Now that I'm an adult man, I'm not allowed to rely on anyone without serious backlash. When I live with my parents as a NEET, there's an unspoken bitterness from them that I'm playing vidya instead of working a job or going to higher education.
>>
I kinda miss having something to do besides being in bed all day with back and neck pain, but then I remember that 90% of it was shit,
>>
I was happier back then. Mainly because life was much more carefree. Parents worried about bills while all I had to worry about was final exams. Even got invited to a few parties which I never attended. Looking back now, I realize I had a few chances to get laid too. So much regret.
>>
>>25264977
I feel this way too, at least I used to. I gotten over it now, after 3 years. I didn't attend post secondary, but I'm considering signing up for classes but I don't know what the fuck to go for.
>>
>>25264977
I do miss the times hanging out with the rejects pham

We played magic cards and poker and shit

Parents paid for everything

Free bus rides and textbooks

>>25265410
said parents took care of everything
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.